Frequent Posters

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Malika1993.06

❤️🤗

Ek badam wali aarth handiya Rasugulle khafi hai like Bon loves 😆

Yeh lo!!!😃

Image result for many rasgulla handiImage result for many rasgulla handiImage result for many rasgulla handiImage result for many rasgulla handi

Edited by Hope - 3 years ago
nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

Exactly🤣... Who would have thought RC will fight smart Mini tactically and fall for this brainless Sampoo's stupid plans so easily.

She is a brainless as well as illiterate.. who couldn’t even understood poor Saurabh’s moves 🤢 and now chal padi Bon ko married life ka gyaan baatne 😡

Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: rittika

Samajhna chahta bhi nai and he is unable to explain

Sampoorna 🤢

There is no point in trying to explain Kaka when he is not ready to listen or understand him. But he should try to explain Bon before Sampoo fills that child's mind with more doubts.

I am just praying for the day we see the end of her character. I am tired of even saying that I hate her😛. It's been more than a month since her torture started.

Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

Yup we need time give rest to our brains😆

Totally agree👍🏼... We need a break. Itna kuch ho raha hai BB land mei ki beja fry ho raha hai😆

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

Yup nimu❤️

I can very well understand his state💔

He is alone facing the cruel society💔 isliye I m not that mad with him yet❤️

Muje feeling aa rahi ki we will get his self realisation soon😳

Ash❤️

I can understand what you must be feeling right now .. but like you said, his self realization is on its way👍🏼

One more thing.. ani will never leave Bon alone ..initially he might distant himself from her but if he decides to leave the house, Bon will go with him

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Malika1993.06

Yaar yeh sampoo ki toh🤬

I just want to kill her jab dekho naagin ki tarah har jageh gumtha rehta hai like 🤡

I just skip her scenes in the episode as my blood boils seeing her face and saara mood kharab kar deta hai🤢

Same here I can’t tolerate that woman, skip kar deti hoon saare scenes uske

nagin bhi sharma gai hai uske dekh ke🐍🐍

she says I am way better than this creep sampoorna

Malika1993.06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you ❤️🤗

Yaar Minnu I still don't know how to post pics or gifts here😒

Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

True Minnu.. I also can’t see shampoo as a permanent RC member why makers are so obsessed with shampoo? If they want to create a drama then just bring some bua, chachi to do the honors. Why shamooo???

Binoy is not saying a word nowadays .. initially they used to give him a work of showing expressions but nowadays we don’t even see that seriously they should send him away 🤢

Yeah! they can have some relative of RC visiting or Mini's house is vacant. Some orthodox family can move in there and create some problems. I can't take this illogical track anymore. Even alien visiting RC haveli will be more logical than this track😆. God knows why makers are obsessed with having Sampoo and torturing us.

Binoy ka naam bhi mat lo, Nimu. He is such a spineless and selfish RC. I am really disappointed in him. Aaj kal kuch nahi karta, biwi ko gurtha rehata hai. If he accepts Sampoo as his wife then I want them both to be kicked out of RC haveli. They deserve eachother🤢

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Hope

There is no point in trying to explain Kaka when he is not ready to listen or understand him. But he should try to explain Bon before Sampoo fills that child's mind with more doubts.

I am just praying for the day we see the end of her character. I am tired of even saying that I hate her😛. It's been more than a month since her torture started.

Not to kaka but he should explain it to himself so that he can tackle it better

I want my fierce ARC back who we had seen in initial episodes who didn’t bother for anyone

abhi why he is getting trapped and in guilt.

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Katy4566

🤣🤣 He thinks bon is husband zoning him but he forgot what she said to sampoo he is my Rakshak zoned bechaara does not know kiddo wifey ko ignore kiya she will friendzone him , yeah because in all other aspects he is with her but yeah vaala he knows it is wrong for her ,even with kaka he was saying bon does not have any sense of marriage and love how can u expect from her

Jokes apart guys

Bold : this is what I want to hear from him again n again there was no need to zimmedaari zoned her again

Edited by listmist - 3 years ago