Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Malika1993.06

🤗😳

"Aaja aaja humara Krathikari ARC aaja aaja❤️" mujhe SRK ki movie ki song yaad aagai hai🤪 sorry 😳 Humara chillam chilli king will be back Minnu 🤗 our woh Bon ke bina ek pal bhi nahi reh sakti😆 so no worries partner

Everywhere he goes always Bondita ko sath le jaati hai banda❤️

What a song selectionsmiley37smiley37

I was also thinking the same, Malika that Ani can't stay away from Bon but Dhanu was mentioning that Ani is already avoiding Bon and that got me worried😔. Even if he does avoid I wish it is just for few scenes or an episode and not more than that. Jaisa tum bol rahi ho waisa hi ho. Fingers crossed.

@bold, Kitne Rasgullae kilavu tumhe🤗

Mugkale thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsm123

First of all bakbak ke liye sorry nahi bolne ka ever 😆

I felt Ani should have told bon in simple words she'd have handled kaka and society with her tarks like she's doing with S in room (like Their relation is already perfect❤️).. but Ani ko filhaal itni akal kaha 🤪🤣

Oh, was bon doing tark for their relationship, are ani fatafat samzao use.. fir bon vat lagahi de di sabki 😎

Malika1993.06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

What a song selectionsmiley37smiley37

I was also thinking the same, Malika that Ani can't stay away from Bon but Dhanu was mentioning that Ani is already avoiding Bon and that got me worried😔. Even if he does avoid I wish it is just for few scenes or an episode and not more than that. Jaisa tum bol rahi ho waisa hi ho. Fingers crossed.

@bold, Kitne Rasgullae kilavu tumhe🤗

❤️🤗

Ek badam wali aarth handiya Rasugulle khafi hai like Bon loves 😆

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Kaka left his brain in pota land. Sampoo will use this and play with him by making him her puppet now after Binoy🤢. Ani ko koi nahi samajna chahata💔

Samajhna chahta bhi nai and he is unable to explain

Sampoorna 🤢

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dsm123

Ash.. currently for him wife is equal to sr 🤪 tumne dekha nahi kaise khade khade sr imagine kar raha woh🤣🤣 so relax😆 uska pati patni jaap yaad karo😉

Opps Not friend zone zimmedaari zoned🤪

Muje pata h sab par dil phir bhi udaas hai😭

That last scene🤣

Matlab bon ko dekhte hi SR k khayal aate hai🤣

listmist thumbnail

After seeing how everything is turning out... I have no clue if he will take her or not😔. But if we think rationally, there is no point in leaving her in the haveli. He can take her with him and live just the way they want as Kaka will not be there to trick or force him. And also, there is the question of whether he will really leave the haveli?? Confirmed news nahi aya na. We are hanging by straws here. 🤔

Yup we need time give rest to our brains😆

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

Opps Not friend zone zimmedaari zoned🤪

Muje pata h sab par dil phir bhi udaas hai😭

That last scene🤣

Matlab bon ko dekhte hi SR k khayal aate hai🤣

🤣🤣 He thinks bon is husband zoning him but he forgot what she said to sampoo he is my Rakshak zoned bechaara does not know kiddo wifey ko ignore kiya she will friendzone him , yeah because in all other aspects he is with her but yeah vaala he knows it is wrong for her ,even with kaka he was saying bon does not have any sense of marriage and love how can u expect from her

Jokes apart guys

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mugkale

Oh, was bon doing tark for their relationship, are ani fatafat samzao use.. fir bon vat lagahi de di sabki 😎

Yeah bon explained sampoo about the genuine relation they share and that is what we call hunby wifey I think Anirudh just knows that husband wife need to complete physical remember after bw when mini told bon is his wife , he said we don’t share that kind of relation

listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Ash.. take it this way.. this is going to be a turning point in ani’s life.. !! Life is not always a bed of roses .. and the path ani has chosen, he will have to face so many situations like this. Let him face this alone so he can get himself out of it like a winner.. woh kehte hai na sona tapta hai tabhi chamak aati hai usme.. 😊 he needs self realization.. Bon is his wife and that’s a fact so now he needs to learn how to tackle this kind of situations and that too without affecting Bon’s pure and innocent mind! Ani has lots of responsibility on his shoulders Ash.. and I am sure he will tackle everything in his own ways!

Ash🤗🤗

Yup nimu❤️

I can very well understand his state💔

He is alone facing the cruel society💔 isliye I m not that mad with him yet❤️

Muje feeling aa rahi ki we will get his self realisation soon😳

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

If they make Sampoo permanent that will be the end of BB for me. I can't take that lady even for a second. Background mei bhi rehati hai tho poora scene karab hojata hai mere liye. I am not able to enjoy the show with her hovering around in the background ogling the leads. Aur woh bhi itna creepily dekh thi hai🤢.

Binoy poora family ke oopar Sampoo ko thop diya aur aaram se show dekh raha hai. Aur Kaka pota ke liye itna andha hogaya ki Sampoo ke saat samjotha kardiya. Bechara Ani ko cheat kar raha hai... I tell you the elders of RC have gone crazy.

True Minnu.. I also can’t see shampoo as a permanent RC member why makers are so obsessed with shampoo? If they want to create a drama then just bring some bua, chachi to do the honors. Why shamooo???

Binoy is not saying a word nowadays .. initially they used to give him a work of showing expressions but nowadays we don’t even see that seriously they should send him away 🤢