Frequent Posters

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rittika

More than society the villians are kaka and Sampoorna 😡🤢

Kaka to alag hi level par hai🤢

Anirudh 🥺

Kaka left his brain in pota land. Sampoo will use this and play with him by making him her puppet now after Binoy🤢. Ani ko koi nahi samajna chahata💔

Malika1993.06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rittika

Yaar prepared ro we are sampoorna crap also but jab aata hai to🤢

Yaar yeh sampoo ki toh🤬

I just want to kill her jab dekho naagin ki tarah har jageh gumtha rehta hai like 🤡

I just skip her scenes in the episode as my blood boils seeing her face and saara mood kharab kar deta hai🤢

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

Yeah nimu😭💔

He is hurt💔 but why he hurts us😭

Ash.. take it this way.. this is going to be a turning point in ani’s life.. !! Life is not always a bed of roses .. and the path ani has chosen, he will have to face so many situations like this. Let him face this alone so he can get himself out of it like a winner.. woh kehte hai na sona tapta hai tabhi chamak aati hai usme.. 😊 he needs self realization.. Bon is his wife and that’s a fact so now he needs to learn how to tackle this kind of situations and that too without affecting Bon’s pure and innocent mind! Ani has lots of responsibility on his shoulders Ash.. and I am sure he will tackle everything in his own ways!

Ash🤗🤗

Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika1993.06

Yeah aisa hi hone wala hai Minnu tension matt lo😃

But he will distance himself from Bon at first 😒 but with time passing he will realize that there is no point of running away from the problems, Bon and society’s pressure instead he will understand that he is here to change the customs and society so he will be back again with Bang and shows everyone their mistakes and fight with them and of course with Bondita's help and support❤️😳

Tumare muh mei Rasgullas. 🤗

I don't want Ani to distance himself from Bon for long. Maybe an episode but that's it😃. And if he is going to leave haveli, I want him to leave with Bon. I agree... This is ARC. He will be back with a bang. Drag kiye bina jaldi humara Krathikari Babu aajaye ab❤️

nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

Nima, there is no way that stupid man can even think of being like Ani. He can never learn to be even A of Anirudh. That stupid man's selfishness is the cause of all this mess.

True Minnu.. saare phasaad ki jadd Binoy hai😡 donno ismi selfishness kaha ke jaayegi RCs ko.. abb shamooo ko maa banna hai😡😡

nims23 thumbnail

I told you she is a virus since the beginning but you thought I was just saying it out of my hatred for her. Ab dekho😆. Maan gaye na Sampoo is a brain shrinking virus🤣

Right.. she is a brain shrinking , brain eating virus 🤣🤣 jiska dimaag kha gai uska dimaag waapas nahi aata.. i.e. Binoy and kaka’s is in the process 🤣🤣🤣

nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsm123

Kya kare we've no other option 🤣🤣🤣

Chalo then comedy hi achhi hai instead of tragedy 🤣🤣

Malika1993.06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Tumare muh mei Rasgullas. 🤗

I don't want Ani to distance himself from Bon for long. Maybe an episode but that's it😃. And if he is going to leave haveli, I want him to leave with Bon. I agree... This is ARC. He will be back with a bang. Drag kiye bina jaldi humara Krathikari Babu aajaye ab❤️

🤗😳

"Aaja aaja humara Krathikari ARC aaja aaja❤️" mujhe SRK ki movie ki song yaad aagai hai🤪 sorry 😳 Humara chillam chilli king will be back Minnu 🤗 our woh Bon ke bina ek pal bhi nahi reh sakti😆 so no worries partner

Everywhere he goes always Bondita ko sath le jaati hai banda❤️

Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

True Minnu.. saare phasaad ki jadd Binoy hai😡 donno ismi selfishness kaha ke jaayegi RCs ko.. abb shamooo ko maa banna hai😡😡

If they make Sampoo permanent that will be the end of BB for me. I can't take that lady even for a second. Background mei bhi rehati hai tho poora scene karab hojata hai mere liye. I am not able to enjoy the show with her hovering around in the background ogling the leads. Aur woh bhi itna creepily dekh thi hai🤢.

Binoy poora family ke oopar Sampoo ko thop diya aur aaram se show dekh raha hai. Aur Kaka pota ke liye itna andha hogaya ki Sampoo ke saat samjotha kardiya. Bechara Ani ko cheat kar raha hai... I tell you the elders of RC have gone crazy.

Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Right.. she is a brain shrinking , brain eating virus 🤣🤣 jiska dimaag kha gai uska dimaag waapas nahi aata.. i.e. Binoy and kaka’s is in the process 🤣🤣🤣

Exactly🤣... Who would have thought RC will fight smart Mini tactically and fall for this brainless Sampoo's stupid plans so easily.