Anirudh Roy Choudhury/Pravisht Mishra AT#34~Jag Andhera Tu Sitara Mera - Page 110

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Hello guys sab kidhar hain? 😳

Sab bhool gaye kya Anirudh ne aaj dimaag lagaya hai 😈

Sumati ko dhoondhne gaya h banda 😳

Ani is on fire d entire last week😈

Itna dimaag lagaya hai usne🤪Upar se he is being super sweet😳I m thinking of joining ur team rimi😉

But he is so sad...uski tareef nahi kar raha yaha koi😭. Why is h bieng so nice when we r so busy...jab hum velle the..he was being an idiot🤣Isi liye bhar bhar ke daanta usey.. 🤪

Edited by Toto123 - 3 years ago
836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toto123

Ani is on fire d entire last week😈

Itna dimaag lagaya hai usne🤪Upar se he is being super sweet😳I m thinking of joining ur team rimi😉

But he is so sad...uski tareef nahi kar raha yaha koi😭. Why is h bieng so nice when we r so busy...jab hum velle the..he was being an idiot🤣Isi liye bhar bhar ke daanta usey.. 🤪

Haila you want to join my team ? ☺️ please join maine kab se drool nahi kiya hai 😭 jab bhi mai usko hot/cute bolti hu sab kehte hain shataaap Rimi

Haa yaar matlab hum log busy ho gaye tab jaake Ani ko akkal aayi kya last 1 week se he has used itna dimaag jitna last month bhi nahi use kiya tha 🤣 Now I am worried, itna dimaag abhi use kar lega fir reload hone time lagega

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nish27

Hello Everyone

Good morning🤗

Just a thought crossed my mind, so aagayi bolne

I think the track will somewhat have a scene of ani giving s education to bondita👍🏼

And bon is 12 years old and she needs to know

And there is no wrong in it.

It would be beautiful if they show this

you are right Nish... sumati will not be there and mangesh sir talked about Aurra's performance in his caption. I am sure there will be some major drama on SR night and Bon will be the one to object. Obviously she needs to know at least something first.

In today's episode Bon kept asking Ani why he cannot share the reason with her and why he is not answering her tarks... that is why I feel Ani will be the one to tell her. Maybe not the details but at least something

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nish27

Rimi... Mann this is so apt..

No words to the episode...

I can't even comprehend what was going on

Your review is just so apt...

🤗🤗

Word Count: 0

Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Haila you want to join my team ? ☺️ please join maine kab se drool nahi kiya hai 😭 jab bhi mai usko hot/cute bolti hu sab kehte hain shataaap Rimi

Haa yaar matlab hum log busy ho gaye tab jaake Ani ko akkal aayi kya last 1 week se he has used itna dimaag jitna last month bhi nahi use kiya tha 🤣 Now I am worried, itna dimaag abhi use kar lega fir reload hone time lagega

Ab koi nahi kahega filhaal....Right now everybody loooveees him🤪

Karle drool rimi😳

Dimaag recahrge honey bohot time lagg gaya toh

Toto123 thumbnail

you are right Nish... sumati will not be there and mangesh sir talked about Aurra's performance in his caption. I am sure there will be some major drama on SR night and Bon will be the one to object. Obviously she needs to know at least something first.

In today's episode Bon kept asking Ani why he cannot share the reason with her and why he is not answering her tarks... that is why I feel Ani will be the one to tell her. Maybe not the details but at least something

I really want bon to trust her gut and realise whats happening is wrong😭. Ani toh hosh mein nahi rehne wala😒. Bon should get angry on everyone else that they drugged ani😈Aakhir she is rakshak babu😎

992637 thumbnail

Good morning rimi, toto...

Haa bon and ani should fight together....

Rimi let's drool☺️

Toto123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RUDY575

Good morning rimi, toto...

Haa bon and ani should fight together....

Rimi let's drool☺️

Good morning Rudy!!!

Drool karne layak caps jald hi post karegi rimi🤪

Ani in Black😳

992637 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toto123

Good morning Rudy!!!

Drool karne layak caps jald hi post karegi rimi🤪

Ani in Black😳

Waiting toto...

Ani in black... wow☺️i love black❤️

Scarlett_15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Sochna bhi nahi 😡I've had enough of your rants and bantersAb black mein accha dikh nahi raha tha matlab drool karne lagege uspar..🤪

Tension mat le, uska dimaag ab SR sunke itna active aur charge hogaya hai ki wo ab bewakoof mode par jaane ki soch bhi nahi sakta nahi to problem hojayegi🤣