Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

A beautiful narration of kisses of intimacy without even touching lips. You know that burns more than even a physical touch. The eyes and the closeness where you literally can feel other's heartbeat is what it takes to burn you within with that desirable yearning to be kissed by that one person. The one who shadows you 24/7.

She glared at him like she was about to punch him with words, but then she did something that surprised him even more. She held him and stayed there every time he pulled her in.

"Be careful seaweed brain."

He said putting on his invisible cap and disappeared behind his cloak of who cares. But at the end he gave up and she really won him.

Lovely visuals❤️

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful and lyrics prose I must say. I was waiting for it since you had the top beautiful gif, I love that scene and that moment after their water fight was very much heated itself. The yearning to hate and resisting towards their attraction was so on.

He kissed away every pain he gave her at the end.

Lovely as always.

You captured the kiss in a beautiful way ever, I love it.👏

and they kissed

kissing was done many ways and many times, with their eyes, breaths, with their hearts and minds yet lips met when their souls were ready to be one. He never wanted to be away from her when she was near him and she yearned to be near him no matter she wanted to be away from him. I hate you and love you at the same time.

In the farmhouse, he had no use for divine patience His lips were now burning and everywhere. he's running from every corner of this earth and sky wanting to kiss her.

They are divine bas.

Edited by xZoyax - 1 years ago
Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I love it so much, idk it is like reading a short Drabble with so much intensity. You can change it into a drabble. Love the scene collections for this and engaging the prose along with those.👏

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

A beautiful narration of kisses of intimacy without even touching lips. You know that burns more than even a physical touch. The eyes and the closeness where you literally can feel other's heartbeat is what it takes to burn you within with that desirable yearning to be kissed by that one person. The one who shadows you 24/7.

She glared at him like she was about to punch him with words, but then she did something that surprised him even more. She held him and stayed there every time he pulled her in.

"Be careful seaweed brain."

He said putting on his invisible cap and disappeared behind his cloak of who cares. But at the end he gave up and she really won him.

Lovely visuals❤️

Beautiful comment❤️

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

"Be careful, seaweed brain."

Lovely visuals❤️

Lovely seaweed brain👏 deep meaning and so damn true

That pink is a fact.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

Beautiful and lyrics prose I must say. I was waiting for it since you had the top beautiful gif, I love that scene and that moment after their water fight was very much heated itself. The yearning to hate and resisting towards their attraction was so on.

He kissed away every pain he gave her at the end.

Lovely as always.

It was a chain reaction of those heated moments and at the end it brought them together.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

You captured the kiss in a beautiful way ever, I love it.👏

and they kissed

kissing was done many ways and many times, with their eyes, breaths, with their hearts and minds yet lips met when their souls were ready to be one. He never wanted to be away from her when she was near him and she yearned to be near him no matter she wanted to be away from him. I hate you and love you at the same time.

In the farmhouse, he had no use for divine patience His lips were now burning and everywhere. he's running from every corner of this earth and sky wanting to kiss her.

They are divine bas.

Lovely pink

they both were getting attracted more and more even though the events of their lives were doing the opposite

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

I love it so much, idk it is like reading a short Drabble with so much intensity. You can change it into a drabble. Love the scene collections for this and engaging the prose along with those.👏

awe, thanks much my friend,

I will think of it