Frequent Posters

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: listmist

Forget logic minnu🤣

They are showing anything😔

Whole RCs took this trio matters so lightly

How can they take it so lightly. Now do they have to kill someone for RC's to take evil trio seriously

The makers are really messing with us.

Hope thumbnail

But I pity the actor

He should get some screen space instead of evil trio🤢

Totally agree. Som is one character makers never tried to explore. I always wanted to see him and Bon's growing relationship. He was always against Bon at the beginning and their relation always felt sour. It would have been nice to see him accepting Bo as his bhoudi and them getting to know each other. just like how they showed with Batuk.

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

Yes. Ani is everything you mentioned and much more. Such kind of man is very very rare to find. Why just man even a human is hard to find. His sense of justice, respect towards women, kindness, everything about him makes him special. Such people and men are even hard to find even now. I agree, he will let Bon fly as high as she wants without any shackles. In his own words, "Samaj ki banayi zanziro mei na bandnewali, Bondita" is what he wants for her. He will do anything for her happiness, will even let her go for sure.

It will be interesting to see another guy in her life just to make her realize what love between a man and a woman actually is. Ani can't teach her that. That she has to figure out on her own.

Yess because it will be something that will make bon realise it and also it can change dynamics of relations between bon and ani as this is not about changes in bon life it will be targeting both ani and bon emotions and they both will not be able to tell each other and ani can’t explain this to bon plus it will be that despite of everything bon chose ani out of true love which is special not just she is expected to love her pati babu it will be very unique track it can make also break barriers that even a married girl has choices to choose her love and it can also say that not all relations are defined in life of woman and bon will get someone in her life who will care truly for her as bon needs good people in her life when she is sorruounded by her so called selfish loved ones

Hope thumbnail

Yaaar, I can't wait for that promo wala scene🤣

I know after that anirudh will distance himself from bon but want to see kaka ani conversation🤪

I am interested to see if the makers are going to give us an intense scene or totally hilarious one. They have this knack of turning serious scenes into comedy😆

Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika1993.06

So Minnu Are you ready 😎

Chalo behen shuru ho jao😆 I'm always here to help you 😳

Yeh lo, hogai suru🤣. Now, don't leave me midway, ok. 😆

Image result for praying gif

Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharafah

Hi Minnu 🤗

hahahah you are right! He will come up with interesting ways to cheer her up! 😆 It will be very fun to see that and I really hope makers show us those scenes if he hurts our Bon 😳 I just hopw through this their bond will get stronger 😳

Yeah! aisa hi ho. And also no more misunderstandings between them. And also, Sampoo gets kicked out ASAP with quite a few slaps🤣. I am going over board😛

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Katy4566

Which promo kaka asking ani to start parivaarik Jeevan I think this serious situation will be hilarious also since director commented our savage bon is coming it means bon is not gonna get manipulated by sampoo and kaka and sampoo will tell ani to share room with bon or kaka explains bon about all these things and ani overhears and gets flustered and asks bon not to call him pati babu

Yup that promo I hope scenes to be hilarious😂😂 not that serious as shown in latest promo

I doubt kaka will explain anything to her related to that but definitely he is going to irritate anirudh alot😆

listmist thumbnail

How can they take it so lightly. Now do they have to kill someone for RC's to take evil trio seriously

The makers are really messing with us.

I think even after killing someone rudhita unhe maaf kar denge😡

listmist thumbnail

I am interested to see if the makers are going to give us an intense scene or totally hilarious one. They have this knack of turning serious scenes into comedy😆

I want hilarious one🤣

Rcs are best when they are funny🤣

Malika1993.06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeh lo, hogai suru🤣. Now, don't leave me midway, ok. 😆

Image result for praying gif

Nosmiley9 Never yaar smiley16smiley31

Kya tumhe barosa nahi hai kya mujh parsmiley17