Users

Frequent Posters

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nims23

I will be back in an hour or so Minnu.. lunch time

You? Here or going? Yea I watched Thursday episode

Will be around for another hour maybe. I was so satisfied after watching one whole episode after so long that I felt like discussing it😆. You go have lunch. We can talk if and when we cross paths again😃

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This is one of the bestest episode of BB👍🏼 both Aurrisht were fab. Specially Pravi.. he just nailed it👏

Ani's realization...his regrets.. the way he told her about menstruation.. their convo and hug writing to direction to acting everything was just perfect ⭐️

Won't say more.. everyone should watch it and feel it😆

vibrantvibes thumbnail

New promo is 🤣 Ani's reaction is expected 😆 for this same thing he used to do that zimmedari crap🤪 well I'm not surprised with his reaction at all🤣

I can't get over bon's looks to Ani🤪🤣🤣 omg the way she's looking at him is🤪 they're showing her teenage phase I guess🤣 ya it's just in promo.. let's see🤪 but promo mein she's literally crushing over him 🤪🤣🤣

They're using S for Rudhita relationship like they did with mini so she won't go easily 🤣

Priiyyaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsm123

New promo is 🤣 Ani's reaction is expected 😆 for this same thing he used to do that zimmedari crap🤪 well I'm not surprised with his reaction at all🤣

I can't get over bon's looks to Ani🤪🤣🤣 omg the way she's looking at him is🤪 they're showing her teenage phase I guess🤣 ya it's just in promo.. let's see🤪 but promo mein she's literally crushing over him 🤪🤣🤣

They're using S for Rudhita relationship like they did with mini so she won't go easily 🤣

Hi dhanu, remember me?😆

After watching previous promo i thought ani k mn m laddoo fuutne wala h but they showed the reverse..... I don't know i am getting a vibe like sampoo will reveal their marriage truth soon

But regarding arc's chillam chilli... It's obvious... Afterall she is still a child...he will try to keep her away from all this mess so that she can concentrate on her studies

vibrantvibes thumbnail

Don't tell me Ani is gonna become Padman🤪🤣

vibrantvibes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priiyyaa9

Hi dhanu, remember me?😆

After watching previous promo i thought ani k mn m laddoo fuutne wala h but they showed the reverse..... I don't know i am getting a vibe like sampoo will reveal their marriage truth soon

But regarding arc's chillam chilli... It's obvious... Afterall she is still a child...he will try to keep her away from all this mess so that she can concentrate on her studies

Omg Priya 😭 where were you yaar? How can I forget you 😭 my mor partner🤗❤️ how're you? Why were you inactive for months?😭

Inka pace dekh even I feel their marriage truth will be out to bon... ye log sab kid ke sath hi dikha denge 🤪 obviously when Ani will deny S might tell her marriage truth and say what mini were supposed to🤪🤣 they've just replaced S with mini🤣

Exactly.. bon has no idea what's happening and getting easily manipulated by S or even kaka.. what will Ani do? I don't want Ani's criticism at least in this case..insta pe already log criticizing him after promo🤪

Priiyyaa9 thumbnail

Don't tell me Ani is gonna become Padman🤪🤣

He will😆

Priiyyaa9 thumbnail

Omg Priya 😭 where were you yaar? How can I forget you 😭 my mor partner🤗❤️ how're you? Why were you inactive for months?😭

Inka pace dekh even I feel their marriage truth will be out to bon... ye log sab kid ke sath hi dikha denge 🤪 obviously when Ani will deny S might tell her marriage truth and say what mini were supposed to🤪🤣 they've just replaced S with mini🤣

Exactly.. bon has no idea what's happening and getting easily manipulated by S or even kaka.. what will Ani do? I don't want Ani's criticism at least in this case..insta pe already log criticizing him after promo🤪

I am fine 😊 how are u partner?🤗....i am here all time but prefered to be a silent reader😆....but after the overdose of love and that new promo i couldn't stop myself from discussing🤪

I don't sure about bondita's pov maybe ani will make her understand about right age to do all these but arc will definitely do something ....do u think he will share same room?....he won't be able to stay away from his sofa too long

Also arina has started shooting again so maybe sampoorna and gang has been revealed to rc's ...fingers crossed⚔️

Edited by Priiyyaa9 - 3 years ago
Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hi dhanu, remember me?😆

Ani is happy that his little cutie is growing up but yeah sampoo will reveal marriage truth then Sumati track leaving bon all devastated and indifferent to ani

Secondly ani is right as who is teaching all these things to bon who is just a child and needs to focus on her studies and other things , I think once ani scolds bon , bon is not gonna give bhav to him as our bon is a savage girl 🤣🤣 but still I wanted the reverse and u know ani again back to zimmedaari and his distance will again lead bon to those vultures like I really loved how ani explained bon about mesntruation and drives away all her fears , the comfort they grew up with each other they need rn to fight away the evil trio hence I feel they are gonna showi bon put with restrictions and then bon questioning ani now focus will be more on ani as it is his turn so aura won’t be involved much as coming such things from her is awkward

vibrantvibes thumbnail

I am fine 😊 how are u partner?🤗....i am here all time but prefered to be a silent reader😆....but after the overdose of love and that new promo i couldn't stop myself from discussing🤪

I don't sure about bondita's pov maybe ani will make her understand about right age to do all these but arc will definitely do something ....do u think he will share same room?....he won't be able to stay away from his sofa too long

Also arina has started shooting again so maybe sampoorna and gang has been revealed to rc's ...fingers crossed⚔️

Silent bani thi😲 I'm thankful to overdoses of love that you're active again 🤣 ab please be active 😆 I'm good😊

Bon is just admiring him nothing else.. She's no idea about anything else🤪

Ani won't share room at all.. share kya ab woh uss room ke taraf jayega bhi nahi galati se bhi🤪🤣 night study sessions will be back to study🤪🤣

I'm not that hopeful about S gang's exit but let's see.. I'll be happy if they go away😈