Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I happpyyy today😉

Kyu pata nahi 🤣

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

I will go kick Ani myself if he leaves without Bon😛. There is no way Bon will allow that. 

Minnu 🤣🤣🤣

nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Patibabu

I happpyyy today😉

Kyu pata nahi 🤣

I am happy to know you are happy Alif 🤗😆

Patibabu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ashhhhhhh aaja naaaa😕😭

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nims23

Yupp .. Bon needs to listen to her pyaari sis once!! She needs a reality check.. whatever.. I just want ani and Bon together even if they are leaving the mansion .!! why does Bon keep making promises to that evil lady? Bon needs to learn this lesson very badly-do not hide anything from ani!

Yes! Ani and Bon should stick together. In or out of haveli doesn't matter.

I really wish Bon learns her lesson after this track and never hid anything from Ani again. Her promises to wrong people are getting on my nerves now

Thinking back, I realized Sampoo is manipulating Bon just like Mini manipulated Ani. There Mini used Ani's guilt/care for her. Here Sampoo is doing the same. Mini manipulated Ani to get what she wanted by acting to get hurt and suicide. Here Sampoo tried to jump to get what she wanted. There she used to cry crocodile tears to make him listen to her, same here. The two tracks are similar but the main difference is again no logic for Sampoo's actions.😆 

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nims23

I know minnu.. Binoy did this marriage kaand so he doesn’t lose ani Bon  then why did he let them leave the haveli? And why did he accept shampoo!? Why?? I don’t want shampoo’s pregnancy angle .. no way .. it will be a big disaster 🤬

What pregnancy? No way. I will stop watching the show if that happens. That will just ruin the whole show for me 🤢

How can Binoy celebrate his honeymoon with Sampoo? He married her as he killed Bon's mom(according to him)?? This lady is torturing his family. His son is suffering, Dada is suffering, Bon is suffering... And he wants life with wife😡. I don't want to believe he would stoop that low. Please makers don't butcher the characters more than what you already have.

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharafah

Thank you🤗 Feeling relieved 😳 tbh BB= Aura as Bon and Pravisht as Anirudth.. I cant even think of BB without either of them

True that❤️ 

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mugkale

Ohk, I will wait...If somebody posted review at night I think I have missed that... Subah subah dekha to pages bahot aage nikal gaye the...

Ha raat ko bohot badbad karte hain EDT log😳😆🤣  

nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

Yes! Ani and Bon should stick together. In or out of haveli doesn't matter.

I really wish Bon learns her lesson after this track and never hid anything from Ani again. Her promises to wrong people are getting on my nerves now

Thinking back, I realized Sampoo is manipulating Bon just like Mini manipulated Ani. There Mini used Ani's guilt/care for her. Here Sampoo is doing the same. Mini manipulated Ani to get what she wanted by acting to get hurt and suicide. Here Sampoo tried to jump to get what she wanted. There she used to cry crocodile tears to make him listen to her, same here. The two tracks are similar but the main difference is again no logic for Sampoo's actions.😆 

Right minnu .. it is must for Bon  to learn her lesson of not hiding things from ani!! She will realize it soon how disastrous it could be for her !! 

True Minnu.. two villains... similar plotting.. similarly use of emotional cards.. only their aims are different .. one had straight forward aim whereas the other one is  totally aimless 🤣 

Minnu m off now.. 🤗🤗

nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsm123

Ha raat ko bohot badbad karte hain EDT log😳😆🤣  

Dhanu🤗

Kya kare ? Episodes badbad karne waale hi aa rahe hai aajkal🤣