Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nims23

Oopppsss... I brought shamooo topic again 🤣🤪 I got your weakness Minnu🤣🤪

Jokes apart I am totally agree with you.. compare to shampoo, now I kinda like mini as a villain because she was well organized in her plotting, she had only one aim from starting to end-to make ani hers by hook or crook !!

Ab mei kya karo Nima... Ani and Bon are doing nothing so I have to do something to cool my nerves, na. Tho Sampoo ko oust karne ke thareeke doondhti ho😆. Mera weakness nahi, mera sar dard hai🤣

Yeah! Mini, Munshi, tarabai even mami and Brij wasi had specific goals..😆

Patibabu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Dhanuuuuuu

Edited by Patibabu - 3 years ago
nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

Thanks Nima🤗.

I am positive Sampoo's gamand will break soon. After watching the BTS, I am more sure that she will not be staying in RC haveli for long. No one talks to our Baby like that and survives.😆

Ya! we will not get to see her zoombie face. Such relief. I think after leaving haveli, Ani and Bon will somehow find out about Sumati. I mean, there is no way they can't do it sitting in the haveli. Just assuming things again. Predict kar kar keh poora energy waste kar rahe hai... Per Sampoo ka ghar nikala nahi ho raha hai

It is hard to not talk about Sampoo when the whole story is revolving around her now. So, we will have to talk about her 🤢

Let’s hope our speculations come true this time and ani Bon leave the mansion together 

And like you said about them finding  sumati -is very much possible . Let’s hope that happens and we see shamooo nikala from haveli

nims23 thumbnail

Ab mei kya karo Nima... Ani and Bon are doing nothing so I have to do something to cool my nerves, na. Tho Sampoo ko oust karne ke thareeke doondhti ho😆. Mera weakness nahi, mera sar dard hai🤣

Yeah! Mini, Munshi, tarabai even mami and Brij wasi had specific goals..😆

Koi baat nahi minnu,, lagi raho👍🏼🤣

They are giving us whole tracks around shampoo to him kya kare? She will be always there in our discussion .. 😡

Patibabu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Agree! 

Our babies and talented people deserves all tge appreciation 😔

Hope thumbnail

That’s the point na minnu.. if shampoo won’t try tk harm ani then Bon will happily forgive her didi 😡

That’s why I want Sumati angle here to reveal the truth because then both ani and Bon won’t think to forgive shampoo 🤬

The way Sampoo is talking to Ani, if Bon was hearing to that. Then it's enough for Bon to completely flip over Sampoo. Sumati's truth will come out... The only point is after how much dragging it will happen. And if Rudhita are leaving Haveli, then I want them to uncover Sumati's truth rather than Sumati walking to the haveli and telling everyone about Sampoo. 

Also, one thing I really want to know is with Bon promising not to tell anyone about her periods torture, who will tell Ani about it. Will he ever get to know about it. If he doesn't I will be disappointed.

Hope thumbnail

Ash.. don’t tell me he will be leaving alone 

I will go kick Ani myself if he leaves without Bon😛. There is no way Bon will allow that. 

Hope thumbnail

Let’s hope our speculations come true this time and ani Bon leave the mansion together 

And like you said about them finding  sumati -is very much possible . Let’s hope that happens and we see shamooo nikala from haveli

Fingers crossed. Sab achha ho.

Mere dimaag mei ek aur question aya... So, in one BTS Ani is leaving the house and on the other Binoy is enjoying with his wife. That just made me feel yuck. Kya ho raha hai yaha??? poora confuse kardiya humko makers ne.

nims23 thumbnail

The way Sampoo is talking to Ani, if Bon was hearing to that. Then it's enough for Bon to completely flip over Sampoo. Sumati's truth will come out... The only point is after how much dragging it will happen. And if Rudhita are leaving Haveli, then I want them to uncover Sumati's truth rather than Sumati walking to the haveli and telling everyone about Sampoo. 

Also, one thing I really want to know is with Bon promising not to tell anyone about her periods torture, who will tell Ani about it. Will he ever get to know about it. If he doesn't I will be disappointed.

Yupp .. Bon needs to listen to her pyaari sis once!! She needs a reality check.. whatever.. I just want ani and Bon together even if they are leaving the mansion .!! why does Bon keep making promises to that evil lady? Bon needs to learn this lesson very badly-do not hide anything from ani!

nims23 thumbnail

Fingers crossed. Sab achha ho.

Mere dimaag mei ek aur question aya... So, in one BTS Ani is leaving the house and on the other Binoy is enjoying with his wife. That just made me feel yuck. Kya ho raha hai yaha??? poora confuse kardiya humko makers ne.

I know minnu.. Binoy did this marriage kaand so he doesn’t lose ani Bon  then why did he let them leave the haveli? And why did he accept shampoo!? Why?? I don’t want shampoo’s pregnancy angle .. no way .. it will be a big disaster 🤬