Ash.. I don’t want shampoo to become a permanent member of RCs

Same here😭

Samnoy marriage seems real😡

How sampoo will be out of mansion I don't know🤬

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nims23

Instead of ani, Kaka has become a loodakta hua lota nowadays.. first he was with ani Bon then Bon alone, then he broke off all relations with Bon, now again with Bon ani.. and next will be with shampoo.. and the list will go on and on 🤣🤣🤣

The biggest problem of rcs is that they don't learn from their past mistakes😆

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

I didn't get the BTS video anywhere, Nimu. So, I didn't watch it😔.

So, she is speaking rudely to Ani and Kaka and others were ok with that??? What is happening in BB land? Let it happen, now Bon and Ani will learn not to trust or give free second chances to people who don't deserve it. Arre we should forgive people, I agree. But only those who proved that they want to change. Not someone like her.

Don't get me started on Sampoo, dear. Poora mood karab ho jaye ga😛. It is unbelievable how unrecognizable her character has become. Makers have changed her from grey to total dark in the span of 2, 3 episodes. It's just plain stupid. That lady killed her consciousness the day she started torturing her sister. There is no return for her after that. IF she can hurt her own sister, Ani tho kuch bhi nahi hai.

Check your dabba Minnu..

Kaka or Binoy were not present in those pics! So do now what actually will happen ani has a suitcase in his hand and Bon has her backpack! One thing is confirmed that they both are leaving. In a way it’s good, we will see some fresh new faces and scenes and cherry on the top there will be no shampoo around rudi 😆

Ok .. I will stop talking about shampoo 😆 kya Karu? Har ek scene mein woh aa jaati hai let’s stop about 🤬

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: listmist

Same here😭

Simple hai, Ash...

Sochnewali koi baat hi nahi hai. They should just kick her out of RC haveli. Period. Ab woh chodi hui aurat banthi hai ya kuch aur, usski marji. They gave her a chance today but she totally failed to keep their trust. There is no point in keeping her with them. Hopefully, all RC men will get their Brains back at the end of this track and will kick her out like Mini.

nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

Same here😭

I see only one option here-if she tries to harm Bon(of course ani will save her no rocket science there) like mini, she will surely rot in jail for a long period..ani won’t leave her then

listmist thumbnail

I think Sampoo just confessed that she was working against the family and trying to break them apart because of her insecurities. So, it obviously includes the rat and ledger plans. So, she apologized to Kaka for everything she did. And at the end, she put the whole blame conveniently on her parents saying - When I was feeling insecure instead of showing me the right path, you guided me to go against my own family and kicked them out.

@Reka, Sampoo did naatak of suicide and at the end took a promise from Bon that she will not tell anyone about the period fiasco. Our right now brain free Bon fell for her crocodile tears and said she will never tell anyone about what she did to her with respect to her periods. Adding that she doesn't want people to hate her Didi. Then Bon said but you need to do what ever you did wrong and made her confess/kick out mama, mami.

Acha😕

If this is the case then ani should also apologize to kaka n bon na becoz he blamed them for no reason🤣

listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: bubblesort

Ash🤗

One whole year😭

Awww😭

Come inbetween if you get time❤️

nims23 thumbnail

Simple hai, Ash...

Sochnewali koi baat hi nahi hai. They should just kick her out of RC haveli. Period. Ab woh chodi hui aurat banthi hai ya kuch aur, usski marji. They gave her a chance today but she totally failed to keep their trust. There is no point in keeping her with them. Hopefully, all RC men will get their Brains back at the end of this track and will kick her out like Mini.

Hamaare samaj sudharak won’t allow that Minnu🤢 they both will melt in seconds.. so if Sumati comes back alive and reveal her truth then ani Bon won’t be able to do anything.. or the other option-I mentioned in my other post 🤣

listmist thumbnail

@bold, really??? Do you know what it is? I will be very happy if Ani gets to know about her as soon as possible. We will finally get to see Ani back with his full brain after a long time.

Can't take her anymore. The sooner he breaks out of Sampoo illusion the better. What is wrong with RC men? They have all lost their brains together.

Yup in the latest bts sampoo ke aav bhav is different in front of ani 😆

We have to bear her for long minuu🤢

I think makers are planning to white wash her at the end

listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: RekaC

Me too 😳 But recent BTS is too confusing and also I'm afraid of something too...

What reku?