Users

Frequent Posters

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nims23

Wahi na Minnu.. Kaka will team up with shampoo BAHU🤢🤢 🤬🤬

Kaka is a big team badlu... 😡

I know, Nima... Not just Kaka. First Binoy, then Ani, and now Kaka. They are taking turns to make sure Sampoo ma is not lonely. And in the process, they are turning dumb😆. Now she will use Kaka to torture Ani and Bon. Her revenge is so baseless and directionless. First, it was to show Kaka his place, then she wanted to rule RC to show Kaka she is above him. Then she tortured Bon as she was supporting Kaka. Now she is helping Kaka to torture Ani and Bon Where is logic here??

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

@bold, really??? Do you know what it is? I will be very happy if Ani gets to know about her as soon as possible. We will finally get to see Ani back with his full brain after a long time.

Can't take her anymore. The sooner he breaks out of Sampoo illusion the better. What is wrong with RC men? They have all lost their brains together.

Shampoo challenged him of some kind or something .. didn’t you see BTS video Minnu? Her tone was like she is the maalkin of the haveli and ani is her employee 🤢 full of arrogance🤬🤬🤬

Jiska namak khaaya usi se beimaani.. ani is the one who brought her to the RC mansion, to give her a good life and look at her.. a good for nothing shameless lady .. showing arrogance to her savior 🤢👎🏼

nims23 thumbnail

I know, Nima... Not just Kaka. First Binoy, then Ani, and now Kaka. They are taking turns to make sure Sampoo ma is not lonely. And in the process, they are turning dumb😆. Now she will use Kaka to torture Ani and Bon. Her revenge is so baseless and directionless. First, it was to show Kaka his place, then she wanted to rule RC to show Kaka she is above him. Then she tortured Bon as she was supporting Kaka. Now she is helping Kaka to torture Ani and Bon Where is logic here??

There’s no logic Minnu.. 😆 she just waits for the opportunity to to do her plotting and according to the situation, she change the reason of her revenge!! Such a dumb villain.. actually not a dumb but a typical villain of ITV..🤬🤬

bubblesort thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

Sume, same here behen me too skipped their scenes even if rudhita are present.. Trio faces irritate me a lot🤢

I'm fed of rudhita samaj seva I don't know what to do of their mahanta

sampoo need to be out family anyhow🤢

Exactly😔

And Sampoo leaving Bon without helping her or giving her clothes or sanitary pad like something , that thing just make her all the respect or sympathy or anything for her because sanitary pads are something that even if a stranger ask you in washroom or even if someone you don't like , you just can't deny it , you can't do anything but help , a girl to girl kind of thing but this sampoorna🤢👎🏼

Ani and Bon are paidish mahaanta ki moorat😵 phele to bon fir bhi sochti samjhti thi par Ani ke sath rehke bigad gayi humari ladki🤣 Ani ne ise bhi mahan bana diya ye kehke ki gandhiji sabko maaf karne ki shikh dete hai😳

Now only sahara is Sumati maa vala kaand expose , that only can fulfill our all wishes, par pata nahi BB makers kab karenge iccha puri🤪😆

Patibabu thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hellloooo

Good morning 😎

nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Patibabu

Hellloooo

Good morning 😎

Good morning Alif🤗

Hope thumbnail

Shampoo challenged him of some kind or something .. didn’t you see BTS video Minnu? Her tone was like she is the maalkin of the haveli and ani is her employee 🤢 full of arrogance🤬🤬🤬

Jiska namak khaaya usi se beimaani.. ani is the one who brought her to the RC mansion, to give her a good life and look at her.. a good for nothing shameless lady .. showing arrogance to her savior 🤢👎🏼

I didn't get the BTS video anywhere, Nimu. So, I didn't watch it😔.

So, she is speaking rudely to Ani and Kaka and others were ok with that??? What is happening in BB land? Let it happen, now Bon and Ani will learn not to trust or give free second chances to people who don't deserve it. Arre we should forgive people, I agree. But only those who proved that they want to change. Not someone like her.

Don't get me started on Sampoo, dear. Poora mood karab ho jaye ga😛. It is unbelievable how unrecognizable her character has become. Makers have changed her from grey to total dark in the span of 2, 3 episodes. It's just plain stupid. That lady killed her consciousness the day she started torturing her sister. There is no return for her after that. IF she can hurt her own sister, Ani tho kuch bhi nahi hai.

Hope thumbnail

There’s no logic Minnu.. 😆 she just waits for the opportunity to to do her plotting and according to the situation, she change the reason of her revenge!! Such a dumb villain.. actually not a dumb but a typical villain of ITV..🤬🤬

She is the most illogical, goalless, brainless, and directionless villain I ever saw. She herself has no idea what she wants. Revenge, to torture Binoy, money, rule RC, to be above Bon, to show Kaka she is above him, to hurt Ani??? No one knows. This is the main loophole with this Sampoo track. There is no way we as viewers can connect to her character as it is spread everywhere without any logic. Let alone understanding her character, we can't even get ourselves to properly hate her like we hated Mini. Because her character has no substance. That is the reason I can't bear her onscreen. She is just there to spread negativity as the show needs someone to. That's all. She has no more character than that.

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Rightly said Ash.. 🤗

Ani wasn’t hesitant ... he just treated it as a very normal thing.. even though he doesn’t have any knowledge regarding this, he tried to find out the solution in his own instead asking help from shampoo or koeli!! How he was also desperate Bon to start living her life normally like before!!! Such a wonderful guy he is

Agree❤️

Word Count: 1

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

RC men are very much capable of changing any serious /intense scene into total comedy.😆

I love that scene. One of the most hilarious fight I ever witnessed🤣. All 5 men of RC out to get each other... The best part was Bihari's dialogues at the side...😆

Yeah🤣

That scene was soo comic🤣