Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: listmist

Hain na😭

I missed their chillam chilli wali comedy fight🤪

Dining table scene is my favorite🤣

Sabne milkar mast troll kiya tha ek dusre ko🤣

Hi Ash 🤗 Good morning ❤️

It's waiting in tomorrow's episode I guess 🤪 Kaka and Ani's fight might be on the way 🤣

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hope

And they have already done that. Remember the imposter girl who came in as Ani's mom. She tried to kill him for money and our barrister couple readily forgave her😆.

Yeah🤣

Word Count: 1

listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

I want both to get ghar nikaala.. Kolkata or London .. anywhere is good 🤪🤣

Arey I seriously hope no one stop them this time🤪

listmist thumbnail

That is heights of dumbness Ash

How could they conveniently forget so easily? Wheee is our savage kaka? How could he change sides? That’s a biggest slap on us viewers .. seems like makers are going to show kaka shampoo team to manipulate Bon for family things.. so they flipped their characters

Kaka called her sampoorna bahu🤢

I still don't get what they actually got to know about sampoo😕

I think now kaka will side with sampoo and anirudh to go against sampoo

listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: Patibabu

I am good nimu

Maja ma chu

Valentine mood ma chu🤪

Happy Valentine's Day A se Alfu😳

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

Kaka called her sampoorna bahu🤢

I still don't get what they actually got to know about sampoo😕

I think now kaka will side with sampoo and anirudh to go against sampoo

Good morning Ash deci 🤗

All RC men's are doing same mistake

First it was Ani who got manuplated by sampoorna and kaka was against her

Now kaka and binoy are getting manipulated by sampoorna and Ani is against her hope he got to know something about this sampoorna so that at least we can get some courage to watch episodes👍🏼

listmist thumbnail

Tomorrow’s episode - the main highlight of the episode is ani making sanitary napkins for Bon 👏👏 what a character the makers have created.. kudos to them.. ani did it feel an ounce of shame or shyness to make pads for his wife.. he checked each material, tested it with water and approved the best one.. just wow .. the guy who doesn’t have or will ever have an experience of this thing is trying to find ways to make it comfortable for his wife.. it’s commendable.. the era, in which husband won’t be around his wife during her period, ani is a man who not only consoled his wife but provided her a much needed support and now helping her to feel more comfortable, more confident than ever so period doesn’t hinder her in daily activity!! What a man he is!! Even when koeli praised him for being such a progressive thinker and Bon being a lucky girl to have him, our ARC who is a humble , down to earth guy, replied happily that he is the one who is lucky to have Bon as his partner!!(I know he didn’t use word “patni” here.. because in reality she is still his partner only! Bon is his wife and she will become a wife in true sense when the time comes so I don’t care about it now!.. it’s just a word. It doesn’t make any difference even if ani doesn’t use it!) and the scene when he gave the pad to Bon, that cutie pie who is unaware of what it really is instantly liked it and was blown off when ani told her what it is!! I don’t know what to say about that scene.. ani told her to inform him if it is comfortable for her to use or not so he could make it more better!! It’s the first time I have witnessed a man talking about pad and it’s use this openly on ITV. There wasn’t any uncomfortable dialogues. Pravisht wasn’t uncomfortable.. good job boy👏 This scene has my heart.

Sorry if anyone felt uncomfortable reading this!

I still have so much to talk about the family scene but maybe later😆

+1❤️

Anirudh is a gem

Like how he asked her whether the pads are comfortable or not. He was not a bit hesitate❤️

And how much he care for his little wife

Koeli is damn right Bondita is indeed very lucky ❤️

listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priiyyaa9

Han mei v notice ki ...mahi ko ni dekhi,lalitha b ni thi ....koi na sb aa jaenge 😳maybe busy for studies

Thanks 🤗❤️

Exams to chalte rehte h every week 😭

Haan exams come first👍🏼

listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priiyyaa9

Ani k sangti ka asar h ash 😆....phle dumb phir ekdum end moment pae baaji palatna ....arc style h ye🤣

Every track can be bearable if rudhita is there❤️

Haan maine bhi yahi bola tha🤪

Ani ka sangat ka asar hua h bon par🤣

Agree Yaar we are tolerating this crap for them only❤️

RekaC thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Really a wonderful episode today's is

How Beautifully they showed Ani trying to make pads for his wife and also asking Koeli to not shy away in explaining these to little girls who need this? Koeli was also too good yesterday, her hesitation and then after understanding she was happy for Bon and wishing all men to be like Ani. ❤️

A big applause for the makers to show this thing aesthetically on screens making everyone to understand it without any cringe. 👏❤️

Bon confronting Sampoo and she accepts her mistake to Bon just to play yet another huge plan is

Why this Sampoo always choose suicide plans to threaten her sister and after all these too Bon is believing her 😵

Loved the way Ani tried to maker her understand the use of pads and also the feedback to improve it ❤️❤️

Finally Rudis taking Aashirvad together from Kaka is properly shown and that family hug has my whole heart ❤️🧿

And one final doubt did Sampoo accepted all the drama of her regarding menstruation to the whole family?? She is acting only but did everyone know how she used that opportunity to manipulate Bon??? Then what promise did she got from Bon??