Like how beautiful!

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Patibabu

The Hug was the moment when i was dead

Like how beautiful!

We all were Alif 😆

So many gifs and so many caps.. and do now how many times that episode we watched !!! It was just amazing in every sense!!!

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nims23

That’s what we expect from the couple .. we hope they both understand the importance of trusting people based on their actions instead looking at their faces or relations .. and yes, he should stop blaming people just based on someone’s few words and start analyzing both sides before passing any judgement ! That’s the speciality of his profession na. Then why he keeps forgetting it and pass judgement before listening to the other side? And I am sure whatever he is doing or will do, Bon will exactly follow the same so he has double responsibility now. He needs to set a good example for Bon also. So please barrister babu.. use your barrister brain at home also when needed .. and try to listen to both parties involved in the case !!

Yeah!! I agree. Ani should become more aware of the people around him and not believe just the evidence shown to him. And not just Ani, Bon teaches him things too. If he teaches Bon education and ways of the world. Bon teaches him about handling relationships and staying level headed😆.

sharafah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

She should have Sharafah .. I don’t know which questions she asked to shampoo but we can just hope after this revelation, Bon stands firmly and not trusts shampoo wholly .. that’s all .. koeli or bihari shod have overheard their convo but do you think it would help? In the past tok bihari witnessed shampoo’s evil deeds but he never told that to anyone All I want now is a balance .. if they show shampoo’s negativity then there should be some positivity too in form of Bon or ani or both !! Let’s see

Very true Nima! Bon should question back Sampoo if she tries to instigate anything! Makers should show Koeli or Bihari speaking up so that all the family members will be aware of Sampoo's reality... I think there is a bts pic where Binoy is hugging someone..I hope it is not Sampoo...actually the first person who can find out if she really changed is Binoy...he can simply go to her and say tell the truth that u and I are not married and Kaka never tried to kill you if you really had changed for the better...over there itself Sampoo will flip and speak villainous dialogues!!! I dunno if she will do fake pregnancy drama...and the bts pics showing Ani having a suitcase and sampoo speaking dunno if Ani is only leaving or if Ani and Bon are going out together...wherever ani goes he should just bring Bon along with him

Edited by sharafah - 3 years ago
nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Tomorrow’s episode - the main highlight of the episode is ani making sanitary napkins for Bon 👏👏 what a character the makers have created.. kudos to them.. ani did it feel an ounce of shame or shyness to make pads for his wife.. he checked each material, tested it with water and approved the best one.. just wow .. the guy who doesn’t have or will ever have an experience of this thing is trying to find ways to make it comfortable for his wife.. it’s commendable.. the era, in which husband won’t be around his wife during her period, ani is a man who not only consoled his wife but provided her a much needed support and now helping her to feel more comfortable, more confident than ever so period doesn’t hinder her in daily activity!! What a man he is!! Even when koeli praised him for being such a progressive thinker and Bon being a lucky girl to have him, our ARC who is a humble , down to earth guy, replied happily that he is the one who is lucky to have Bon as his partner!!(I know he didn’t use word “patni” here.. because in reality she is still his partner only! Bon is his wife and she will become a wife in true sense when the time comes so I don’t care about it now!.. it’s just a word. It doesn’t make any difference even if ani doesn’t use it!) and the scene when he gave the pad to Bon, that cutie pie who is unaware of what it really is instantly liked it and was blown off when ani told her what it is!! I don’t know what to say about that scene.. ani told her to inform him if it is comfortable for her to use or not so he could make it more better!! It’s the first time I have witnessed a man talking about pad and it’s use this openly on ITV. There wasn’t any uncomfortable dialogues. Pravisht wasn’t uncomfortable.. good job boy👏 This scene has my heart.

Sorry if anyone felt uncomfortable reading this!

I still have so much to talk about the family scene but maybe later😆

Edited by nims23 - 3 years ago
Nivedhakannan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Is he really leaving RC mansionđŸ€“that means our barrister got his brain back from hibernation.I am on cloud nine right now..so here after no more SAAS bahu drama...from where you all got that bts Pic ..still I didn't have seen that😭.

Priiyyaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

Ok silent reader ban gayi ab😆

Waise many old memberrs turns silent reader here.. Missing them all

All the best for your examsđŸ€—

Kab h exams??

Han mei v notice ki ...mahi ko ni dekhi,lalitha b ni thi ....koi na sb aa jaenge 😳maybe busy for studies

Thanks đŸ€—â€ïž

Exams to chalte rehte h every week 😭

Edited by Priiyyaa9 - 3 years ago
Priiyyaa9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

Haan yaar par bon is too acting dumb nowadays

But as per latest bts it's seems ani ko sampoo ka asli chehra dikh gayaïżŒ

Ani k sangti ka asar h ash 😆....phle dumb phir ekdum end moment pae baaji palatna ....arc style h yeđŸ€Ł

Every track can be bearable if rudhita is there❀

Priiyyaa9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mugkale

Haaash.. accha laga sun ke... Aisa hi ho..dono najar rakhe us Sampoorna pe

Ani k ankhon se pattii to hatt jaye phle ..... jimmedari ko jyada seriously leta h banda ....sampoorna maa par to bon se jyada arc ko trust h

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Aurru❀

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLS5vfSBmL3/?igshid=1fh521uqymfpy

Oh no.. Aurra won't be on set for 200 episodes celebration đŸ„ș no Aurrisht picsđŸ„șđŸ„ș

Edited by dsm123 - 3 years ago