Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g

Minu

Ham are barrister babu to one in a million he

Biwi ke time peqto mind super fast work karta he unka🤣

Jokes apart

I think kaka is not in BTS so maybe kaka and Ani will have a fight and Ani will decide to leave house with Bondita

And now this sampoorna also got accepted by kaka I think she will use him for breaking Rudhita apart 😈 and now as Ani is with Bondita she will try to break relation between kaka and Rudhita

Oh! so he is out of the haveli? Kaka let his ladla beta leave😲? That's hard to believe.

If Kaka gives into Sampoo's negative chatter, then I will be really angry. Him being the eldest member of RC haveli should not fall for her stupid tricks. I don't want to see Kaka, Bon, and Ani's relation get affected even for a sec due to Sampoo anymore. Fingers crossed, She should just fail miserably in her own plans, exposing herself in the process.😛

Patibabu thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Hi Alif🤗

How are you?

I am good nimu

Maja ma chu

Valentine mood ma chu🤪

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Ani is very bhola type minnu.. and that Ron when it comes to respecting women.. he is a gone case.. even though he has seen evil women like maami and Tara Bai, on the either side he has seen lovely and pure hearted women like his mother, Sumati, Bon and Rasiya Bai..so it’s obvious he has seen good examples of women more than evils.. but now is the time he needs to change his attitude .. he is a barrister after all .. open your eyes dude .. open your instincts to test people if they are good or bad-be it a woman or a man! He has had enough experience of bad women now.. he needs to wake up

Totally agree, Nima. Ani is Bolu Ram, like Kaka keeps telling. He gets too blinded by his sense of justice many times that he forgets that opinion should be formed after listening to both sides. He is a pure soul just like Bon. Even though he is a grown man he is still innocent, naive, and too kind most of the time. That stems from his lack of understanding of society as he was away for long as well as his good nature. That is the reason he sees only good in people and fails to see the bad that is right in front of him. And like you mentioned, he needs to grow now as a smart Barrister and stop believing everything people say. He should learn as to whom to trust and whom not to.

I really hope both Bon and Ani learn their lesson from Sampoo fiasco and never repeat the same mistake again.

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/XRj0Dre-eQI

🤣🤣🤪

Word Count: 1

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Patibabu

I am good nimu

Maja ma chu

Valentine mood ma chu🤪

Arre wah.. su karyu aakho divas?🤪

I heard you were not well.. hope you are ok now!

Did you watch Friday’s episode ?❤️

nims23 thumbnail

Mayuu🤗 we didn’t interact today 😒😒

Yeh YT waale na.. pura perspective hi change karva dete hai emotional scenes ka!!🤣🤣🤣

Malika1993.06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

Eagerly waiting, Malika😆.... Can't wait to dance

Image result for waiting gif

Same here yaar

Patibabu thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Arre wah.. su karyu aakho divas?🤪

I heard you were not well.. hope you are ok now!

Did you watch Friday’s episode ?❤️

Haa dekha na

Haa i am well! Alhamdulliah! 🤗

Aaj ka din went really Amazing!!!

nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

Totally agree, Nima. Ani is Bolu Ram, like Kaka keeps telling. He gets too blinded by his sense of justice many times that he forgets that opinion should be formed after listening to both sides. He is a pure soul just like Bon. Even though he is a grown man he is still innocent, naive, and too kind most of the time. That stems from his lack of understanding of society as he was away for long as well as his good nature. That is the reason he sees only good in people and fails to see the bad that is right in front of him. And like you mentioned, he needs to grow now as a smart Barrister and stop believing everything people say. He should learn as to whom to trust and whom not to.

I really hope both Bon and Ani learn their lesson from Sampoo fiasco and never repeat the same mistake again.

That’s what we expect from the couple .. we hope they both understand the importance of trusting people based on their actions instead looking at their faces or relations .. and yes, he should stop blaming people just based on someone’s few words and start analyzing both sides before passing any judgement ! That’s the speciality of his profession na. Then why he keeps forgetting it and pass judgement before listening to the other side? And I am sure whatever he is doing or will do, Bon will exactly follow the same so he has double responsibility now. He needs to set a good example for Bon also. So please barrister babu.. use your barrister brain at home also when needed .. and try to listen to both parties involved in the case !!

Edited by nims23 - 3 years ago
nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Patibabu

Haa dekha na

Haa i am well! Alhamdulliah! 🤗

Aaj ka din went really Amazing!!!

Good to know you are doing good now Alif 🤗

Glad to hear your day was amazing

Your two cents for that episode Alif ?