Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Hope

Agreed. Even Ani needs to learn to not trust people easily and most important to not doubt his family without even giving them a chance to explain😆.

Experiences teach people a lot of things, Nima. I hope from this experience at least Bon and Ani learn about not trusting people easily. Bon about not hiding things from her Ani and Ani about not blaming/distrusting Bon so easily😛. If these things happen, there will be some meaning to all the crap we are watching😆

Ani is very bhola type minnu.. and that too when it comes to respecting women.. he is a gone case.. even though he has seen evil women like maami and Tara Bai, on the either side he has seen lovely and pure hearted women like his mother, Sumati, Bon and Rasiya Bai..so it’s obvious he has seen good examples of women more than evils.. but now is the time he needs to change his attitude .. he is a barrister after all .. open your eyes dude .. open your instincts to test people if they are good or bad-be it a woman or a man! He has had enough experience of bad women now.. he needs to wake up

Edited by nims23 - 3 years ago
nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

Ikr.. Itni asani se kaise maafi de deti hai sampoo ko😡 

Bon phir se sab ko problem mein daalegi abb..

nims23 thumbnail

Hope soo🤣

Popat na ho is baar🤣

I want ghar nikala of rudi🤪

I want both to get ghar nikaala.. Kolkata or London .. anywhere is good 🤪🤣

nims23 thumbnail

Both are dumb Yaar😡

Ani bon was like kuch hua hi nahi bas thoda fight hi to karayi thi sampoo maa ne😡

That is heights of dumbness Ash

How could they conveniently forget so easily? Wheee is our savage kaka? How could he change sides? That’s a biggest slap on us viewers .. seems like makers are going to show kaka shampoo team to manipulate Bon for family things.. so they flipped their characters

nims23 thumbnail

He gave her Roshgullah😆

Awww.. Rosogulla ❤️

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

That is heights of dumbness Ash

How could they conveniently forget so easily? Wheee is our savage kaka? How could he change sides? That’s a biggest slap on us viewers .. seems like makers are going to show kaka shampoo team to manipulate Bon for family things.. so they flipped their characters

Yaar they are keeping lots of expectations I guess one episode will be about their manipulation to bon then confrontations will happen and bon will be broken and it means after this track there will be change of bon towards this Kushal hrahini thingy she will become independent and asks everyone to let her

nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

Yaar they are keeping lots of expectations I guess one episode will be about their manipulation to bon then confrontations will happen and bon will be broken and it means after this track there will be change of bon towards this Kushal hrahini thingy she will become independent and asks everyone to let her

Yupp.. Kaka shampoo will manipulate Bon and on the other hand ani will start getting irritated with kaka’s demand as well as Bon’s questions..!

Which confrontation are you talking about Katy?Marriage truth?

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Malika1993.06

🤗

Yeah 👍🏼 1000% agree with you ❤️

we will see that very soon and will dance like anyone 😆

Eagerly waiting, Malika😆.... Can't wait to dance

Image result for waiting gif

Patibabu thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail