Hello

What discussion going on here ??

Suna aur dekha he ki someone is leaving house with his wife 🤪

I hope and pray he just leave the house and don't stop for anyone👍🏼😉😃

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sharafah

Yup no more misunderstandings and also it will nice to see cute rudhi scenes and a light hearted coconut convo😳

@bold- Hahahaha I loved how you said and completely agree with you! 😉If Mini got 2 slaps then sampoo🤣

Yeah! Ridhi scenes mile ab hume dher sare woh bhi kushi wale.❤️

Sampoo deserves more as she is Bon's sister+MIL. Ani's bhai's wife+his SIL+mom. We have to do justice to all the relations🤣

Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

Bon is not gonna forgive as sampoo tortured her mom used her mom for her selfish needs and I think after this we can see bon leaving the house being broken as today also she was angry and hurt with sampoo I hope they make her wary of that

I strongly believe Bon will not forgive Sampoo for what she did to Sumati and Ani for what she did to both Bon and Sumati. Writers can't do that to us. We deserve some closure after all the torture we went through because of that evil lady😆. I really hope Bon didn't fall for her crap again and stays alert around her from now.

Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika1993.06

Hayee meri Cutiepie 🤗❤️😎

🤗smiley31smiley31

We are in this together😆.

Hopefully, we will see the end of this torture pretty soon.

Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g

Hello

What discussion going on here ??

Suna aur dekha he ki someone is leaving house with his wife 🤪

I hope and pray he just leave the house and don't stop for anyone👍🏼😉😃

Mayur🤗

Haha!!! He is walking out again??? Ani and his dhamki's. This will the third time he is using the 'leaving the house' card. Kaka ka weak point pakad tha hai banda har baar😆. Kuch naya nahi sochta Barrister Babu. Innovative ideas pore Patni ko manane keliye hi prayog kartha hai🤣

Edited by Hope - 3 years ago
Malika1993.06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

🤗smiley31smiley31

We are in this together😆.

Hopefully, we will see the end of this torture pretty soon.

🤗

Yeah 👍🏼 1000% agree with you ❤️

we will see that very soon and will dance like anyone 😆

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharafah

True Nima! Bon should have all these questions and blasted her...and Koeli should have overheard this so that in future if this Sampoo tries to manipulate Ani or Kaka atleast there will be someone to testify against her and say she is a liar.... there needs to be negativity for the positivity to stand out but own sister turns horribly negative is

She should have Sharafah .. I don’t know which questions she asked to shampoo but we can just hope after this revelation, Bon stands firmly and not trusts shampoo wholly .. that’s all .. koeli or bihari shod have overheard their convo but do you think it would help? In the past tok bihari witnessed shampoo’s evil deeds but he never told that to anyone All I want now is a balance .. if they show shampoo’s negativity then there should be some positivity too in form of Bon or ani or both !! Let’s see

Edited by nims23 - 3 years ago
Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

Mayur🤗

Haha!!! He is walking out again??? Ani and his dhamki's. This will the third time he is using the 'leaving the house' card. Kaka ka weak point pakad tha hai banda har baar😆. Kuch naya nahi sochta Barrister Babu. Innovative ideas pore Patni ko manane keliye hi prayog kartha hai🤣

Minu

Ham are barrister babu to one in a million he

Biwi ke time peqto mind super fast work karta he unka🤣

Jokes apart

I think kaka is not in BTS so maybe kaka and Ani will have a fight and Ani will decide to leave house with Bondita

And now this sampoorna also got accepted by kaka I think she will use him for breaking Rudhita apart 😈 and now as Ani is with Bondita she will try to break relation between kaka and Rudhita