Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Katy4566

Yess because it will be something that will make bon realise it and also it can change dynamics of relations between bon and ani as this is not about changes in bon life it will be targeting both ani and bon emotions and they both will not be able to tell each other and ani can’t explain this to bon plus it will be that despite of everything bon chose ani out of true love which is special not just she is expected to love her pati babu it will be very unique track it can make also break barriers that even a married girl has choices to choose her love and it can also say that not all relations are defined in life of woman and bon will get someone in her life who will care truly for her as bon needs good people in her life when she is sorruounded by her so called selfish loved ones

I totally agree, Katy. It will be unique if we get to see Bon chose Ani not just because she is married to him but because she actually loves him. This mindset is missing even in today's world. I really don't like ITV's showcasing an abusive marriage or a forced marriage at gunpoint and make the lady feel that since she is married she had to endure it or stand by it. It gives out such a bad message. Now if they show Ani giving Bon that freedom to set herself free if she wants that too in that era, that will be amazing.

Yes! if and when the actual attraction/love happens. They both will not have each other to lean on in that situation. They will have to understand and realize in their own way, alone.

Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

I think even after killing someone rudhita unhe maaf kar denge😡

And they have already done that. Remember the imposter girl who came in as Ani's mom. She tried to kill him for money and our barrister couple readily forgave her😆.

sharafah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

Yeah! aisa hi ho. And also no more misunderstandings between them. And also, Sampoo gets kicked out ASAP with quite a few slaps🤣. I am going over board😛

Yup no more misunderstandings and also it will nice to see cute rudhi scenes and a light hearted coconut convo😳

@bold- Hahahaha I loved how you said and completely agree with you! 😉If Mini got 2 slaps then sampoo🤣

Hope thumbnail

I want hilarious one🤣

Rcs are best when they are funny🤣

Count me in.🤣

Funny RC's ko dekh ke bahut dhi hogay. We deserve it after everything we endured last few weeks😆

sharafah thumbnail

Good night guys🤗❤️

Goodnight 🤗

Word Count: 1

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

And they have already done that. Remember the imposter girl who came in as Ani's mom. She tried to kill him for money and our barrister couple readily forgave her😆.

Bon is not gonna forgive as sampoo tortured her mom used her mom for her selfish needs and I think after this we can see bon leaving the house being broken as today also she was angry and hurt with sampoo I hope they make her wary of that

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Rudhita taking ashirwaad together❤️

Happy moments❤️

This is ❤️

Malika1993.06 thumbnail

Good night guys🤗❤️

Good night Ash🤗sweet dreams 😳❤️

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

After function😕

After bon's exam function will be there then promo track after that today's bts scenes

Ok I have different pov

I think its before function as mama mami are not seen here

baaki cant say🤪

Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika1993.06

Nosmiley9 Never yaar smiley16smiley31

Kya tumhe barosa nahi hai kya mujh parsmiley17

Poora barosa hai🤗

Image result for trust gifs