zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

he just like rishi in Kasam when he tried to get back his wife he bought the event company doing her wedding to Ak but meanwhile rishi wife tanuja was still married to rishi and in the case it is happening to mayura now because she is still legally married to omkar

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zajedno thumbnail

ARE THEY STILL MARRIED?

zajedno thumbnail

Therefore, "all is fair in love and war". Is love which is said to be good should impose its will on others rather love should seek the good of the other hence it lets others choose in total freedom? Can good be evil?

camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Mayura is legally married to omkar becoz he filled aishwarya's maang after getting married to mayura ..aishwarya was never his wife..divorce was not finalised until he married to mayura again..aishwarys is just using his name as omkar never declared that he married to mayura..if u look at that episode he said all the people here are never going to disclose that i married mayura they will say that aishwarya is my wife...so now its hard to prove that he never married aishwarya until mayura gets her memory back..

zajedno thumbnail

Originally posted by: camjs

Mayura is legally married to omkar becoz he filled aishwarya's maang after getting married to mayura ..aishwarya was never his wife..divorce was not finalised until he married to mayura again..aishwarys is just using his name as omkar never declared that he married to mayura..if u look at that episode he said all the people here are never going to disclose that i married mayura they will say that aishwarya is my wife...so now its hard to prove that he never married aishwarya until mayura gets her memory back..

and then mayri cannot marry anyone else because she is married to an omkar.
camjs thumbnail

Yes its an offence to get her married to someone else and her family is doing a crime..they shud tell her everything and let her decide as she is fine now...they are dragging health issue a bit too much..her memory shud be back now...her family is becoming too stubborn towards omkaar..they shud let her decide after whatever omkaar did to her if she wants to stay with him or not...we know now that neel is not genuine towards mayura he is taking revenge from omkaar..lets see what happens but i m liking the show..especially mayukar's chemistry..

zajedno thumbnail

Originally posted by: camjs

Yes its an offence to get her married to someone else and her family is doing a crime..they shud tell her everything and let her decide as she is fine now...they are dragging health issue a bit too much..her memory shud be back now...her family is becoming too stubborn towards omkaar..they shud let her decide after whatever omkaar did to her if she wants to stay with him or not...we know now that neel is not genuine towards mayura he is taking revenge from omkaar..lets see what happens but i m liking the show..especially mayukar's chemistry..

Omkar was and remains an evil man. although when I look at Mayra's dad I somehow get the impression that he's not good either. knowing all he makes a deliberate mistake to keep MAYRI FROM OMKAR. WHEN HER MEMORY COMES BACK TO HER, I FEEL THAT SHE WILL BLAME HER FATHER FOR EVERYTHING.
camjs thumbnail

He was an evil man but he is changed now but whatever he did with mayura is completely not acceptable..he becomes evil when someone tries to come between him and mayura..i would say all men in this serial are kind of evil...omkar mayura's father and now neel...they all have some motive... nobody is thinking about what mayura feels..she will teach everyone a good lesson when she gets her memory back..this serial is highlighting the fact about what men do when it comes to a women be it a father..husband or boyfriend..they dont think about what women wants....but i really want mayura and omkar together..

Viswasruti thumbnail

Very good discussion is going on๐Ÿ‘

camjs thumbnail

Rank is going down please do some activity..