*|| PKK Written Update 5th February 2021 ||*

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

*|| PKK Written Update 5th February 2021 ||*

The episode begins when Omkar is wondering why Mayura is cutting off his calls and why she didn't come see him. He found the paper boat where he had given her, he assumes that Mayura must have seen Aishwarya hugging him and misunderstood everything. He sees the restraining orders in his car and gets upset. Mayura runs home upset and crying, her parents ask her what happened? Everyone at home gets worried and dadi gets water for her. Mayura asks her dad, do you think Dr Neil is a good guy and her father says yes he is a good guy and very suitable for you. Mayura says but my heart isn't agreeing.

Omkar is outside of Mayura's home. He decides to throw a ball in Mayura's room window with a small note for her. Mayura reads it and says please come to the temple and I will explain everything and tell you the truth. Mayura comes out of her home and sees Omkar standing and folds his hand. Just then, her father comes out asking what she is doing out and Omkar hides. Mayura says to her father oh nothing, I came out to throw the ball back at the kids who are playing and their ball keeps coming in the house.

Omkar is waiting for Mayura at the temple, Mayura comes. Omkar tries to explain Mayura how does she feel if she ends this relationship? And how does she feel about the feeling they both share right now? Mayura says you have broken my trust. Omkar tells her look into his eyes and does she not feel anything when he comes closer, or touches her? Mayura says no, I don't care or feel anymore. She pushes him and screams. Omkar says don't lie. He holds her face and says Aishwarya and my marriage is not the truth, it is fake and there is no relationship between them two. He says I am not lying and asks Mayura to believe him. Omkar says I will not let you go. Mayura gets the flashback again and asks him to leave her. Neil comes there and asks Omkar why was Mayura here? He gets very angry with Omkar.

Omkar is at his hotel room and Neil comes along there and shows him the wedding card of his and Mayura. He says here begins Mayura and Neil's love story. He gives the card to Omkar and leaves. Omkar gets all teary and gets angry. He walks to the temple bare feet and walks back. Omkar decides to make another line on his hand and this time it will be Mayura's love. He says he will not do anything wrong with Mayura but will show her love and her love will show him the way. He says Omkar is for Mayura and Mayura is for Omkar, I won't let her marry someone else. He folds his hands.

Precap:-

Omkar comes to Mayura's house and she asks him how dare he comes here. He says he felt like it. Mayura's father asks him to leave. Omkar says if I leave, how will the wedding prep begin? As seen later, Neil is beating up Omkar badly and Mayura screams as she cannot see that.

-Prii

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

Thanks Sweety for the WU. The story is very interesting now.

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Thanks Sweety for the WU. The story is very interesting now.

I really hope the dulha gets exchanged when the wedding happens.