Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Congratulations Ash. Sure project will be good one 

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Good to see SouNoor doing web series  and doing good works. Congratulations to Ash. Sure she will rock it . Poster itself looks good and Ash look like beautiful

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Good to see SouNoor doing web series  and doing good works. Congratulations to Ash. Sure she will rock it . Poster itself looks good and Ash look like beautiful

For Ash this project is close to herself also. Even the character here she is playing  want to be actress and how she leaves her parents and come to Mumbai and stay in pg and all and chose right path to be one etc .  Ash will definitely nail it. 

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

For Ash this project is close to herself also. Even the character here she is playing  want to be actress and how she leaves her parents and come to Mumbai and stay in pg and all and chose right path to be one etc .  Ash will definitely nail it. 

Ya..she did say in live  also it's aspiring and motivational one and how on bases of talent character achive things in life and be actress 

Edited by su_94 - 3 years ago
su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Few parts of Mini I can see  and also poster reminds me of Mini flying

Krithzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: su_94

Ya..she did say in live  also it's aspiring and motivational one and how on bases of talent character achive things in life and be actress 

Ash will select performance based and message based shows only

Krithzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: su_94

Few parts of Mini I can see  and also poster reminds me of Mini flying

Yeah..even I felt so.

Krithzz thumbnail

Ash web series pictures she is looking beautiful in red and white 

Sushdvj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Ash web series pictures she is looking beautiful in red and white 

Pari h vo