Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CID-fan-394 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Why have the responses gone down again? :( .....guys please respond...

Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I was moderator of the CID community in Orkut. That time Orkut was very much alive but our community was getting dead as owner wasn't updating it with new things. (I forgot what exactly was the problem) But there one senior member who was like a legendary member in this forum convinced many members to join here. Though I didn't join till many days but then one of my friend I made there who is now my best friend, convinced me to join here. He is also a crazy CIDian like us.

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

While searching for some CID episodes, i ended up here. I was so excited seeing people discussing about cid and the characters. I was overwhelmed when i saw that many people from IF event met with the CID casts.

I was only in class 8 back then and now I am gonna complete my graduation! Such a long and memorable journey.

Ravalnath thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HIDEnSEEK06

While searching for some CID episodes, i ended up here. I was so excited seeing people discussing about cid and the characters. I was overwhelmed when i saw that many people from IF event met with the CID casts.

I was only in class 8 back then and now I am gonna complete my graduation! Such a long and memorable journey.

But I Want cid Episode In Old 2011 sonyLogo it's has good pixels plz give links if u have any

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ravalnath

But I Want cid Episode In Old 2011 sonyLogo it's has good pixels plz give links if u have any

All those links are made private now...

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

I only have the golden era episodes (ep 1-394) which I downloaded last August...

Edited by CID-fan-394 - 3 years ago
CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kulasya.

I was moderator of the CID community in Orkut. That time Orkut was very much alive but our community was getting dead as owner wasn't updating it with new things. (I forgot what exactly was the problem) But there one senior member who was like a legendary member in this forum convinced many members to join here. Though I didn't join till many days but then one of my friend I made there who is now my best friend, convinced me to join here. He is also a crazy CIDian like us.

That's really nice to know 🙂

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HIDEnSEEK06

Yes , I get the feeling....I remember how excited I was when I discovered this forum....thanks for sharing your experience.

:)

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ravalnath

I have to check! Will let you know.