Rahul Vaidya has really shined in this week

Sivani123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Rahul Vaidya did great job..un this week .. His looking very humanity Rahul Vaidya has really shined in this week.. His looking very positive and he is best contestants forever.. The way played brightest and strongest competitor 👍🏼

Rahul deserved to win the show.. his game sprit really has increased. I feel that this week all contestants were looking negative... Except Rahul vaidya.. ❤️nowdays he talks with other contestants very patience 😆🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sivani123

Rahul Vaidya did great job..un this week .. His looking very humanity Rahul Vaidya has really shined in this week.. His looking very positive and he is best contestants forever.. The way played brightest and strongest competitor 👍🏼

Rahul deserved to win the show.. his game sprit really has increased. I feel that this week all contestants were looking negative... Except Rahul vaidya.. ❤️nowdays he talks with other contestants very patience 😆🤣

https://twitter.com/TheRealKhabri/status/1357773277125439490?s=19

Good news for Rahul fans

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

He broke fastest millions trend record today after sid n asim.

OMGITSME thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I really disliked Rahul this whole season, but this week he actually came out looking GOOD & WAY BETTER than Rubina! Rahul has humanity & empathy.. Rakhi was so rude to him, but still he stood for her because Niki/Rubina were wrong.

Whereas, the woman with the biggest fan base was supporting whoever she had good relations with. She completely ignored what the point was & used people’s fights to take her own personal grudges. How can someone like this be a winner? I guess anything’s possible since Sid won last season..

Rahul has a good fan base, I hope he ends up winning now, because at least he has the quality of being fair!

RMCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Yes. He performed fantastically well all this and last week. 👏👍🏼👏

RMCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShahZur

He broke fastest millions trend record today after sid n asim.

Why did they remove your thread about this news? Is this confirmed?

Shiningflower thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

YAY Rahul great going 🥳