Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

josh135 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Just saw Andy and Rubina’s interview and it was pretty refreshing and good. Loved Rubina!!! She’s so beautiful inside out. I love her more every passing day!!
Also condolences to her and her family. She lost her Bua and got to know while she was heading to Chandigarh. Also, i feel these media ppl should really apologise to her. They need to be a bit more humane. 

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

Oh no, i hope you’re feeling better now 😭😭

Thank you. I am torn. It cannot be explained unless I tell you the full story but I dont want to bore you all. 

Silvertarax thumbnail

It's good to see Ruby doing work after BB but I generally do not like music videos to be frank. Unless it actually is a great song so here's hoping her next two music videos are fantastic! 

chitchan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

Thank you. I am torn. It cannot be explained unless I tell you the full story but I dont want to bore you all. 

Sorry to hear about your loss😭...I know its very tough to get back to normal...please stay strong🙏

You will definitely feel better if you share the pain, so please do tell us the full story to lighten the heaviness in your heart. Take care @Silveraliax

chitchan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: josh135

Just saw Andy and Rubina’s interview and it was pretty refreshing and good. Loved Rubina!!! She’s so beautiful inside out. I love her more every passing day!!
Also condolences to her and her family. She lost her Bua and got to know while she was heading to Chandigarh. Also, i feel these media ppl should really apologise to her. They need to be a bit more humane. 

There is another interview with Roach killa...thats very good too...have you seen it ?

josh135 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitchan

There is another interview with Roach killa...thats very good too...have you seen it ?

Yesss I finally saw it. It’s so nice!!!!

Also im so happy to see Rubina and Abhinav’s reunions with Sara, Shehzad and today with Nikki. 😍 Love these guys!!

Silvertarax thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitchan

Sorry to hear about your loss😭...I know its very tough to get back to normal...please stay strong🙏

You will definitely feel better if you share the pain, so please do tell us the full story to lighten the heaviness in your heart. Take care @Silveraliax

Story is too long 😭

But thank you, this means a lot 🤗

Silvertarax thumbnail

Hello!

Btw is BB14 forum ever closing down?