Questions was randhir always supposed to engaged to kiranbala?

pink500 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I am confused... was it Amrit or Kiranbala that was that rishta was for. I thought it was Amrit but now it sounds like it was always supposed to kiranabala or did amrit's dad change his mind once he mid randhir?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vais1navi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think the rishta was for Kiranbala since the beginning as Lala ji said ki "Jinka rishta bachman me ho gya ho" so I think Kiran and Randheer's alliance was fixed when they were kids😣😣. I feel really bad for Amrit, it was the first time she tried to come out of her shell but was again pushed into it😭😭. But I'm glad that she decided to stand for her love and didn't became that 'Tyaag Ki Devi'πŸ™„πŸ™„

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pink500

I am confused... was it Amrit or Kiranbala that was that rishta was for. I thought it was Amrit but now it sounds like it was always supposed to kiranabala or did amrit's dad change his mind once he mid randhir?

It was always for Kiranbala, decided when they were younger. Amrit's dad is getting agitated, though he is keeping Randheer in the house in the hopes that the rishta does not break or badnaami Sahanis ki hogi 🀐

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vais1navi

I think the rishta was for Kiranbala since the beginning as Lala ji said ki "Jinka rishta bachman me ho gya ho" so I think Kiran and Randheer's alliance was fixed when they were kids😣😣. I feel really bad for Amrit, it was the first time she tried to come out of her shell but was again pushed into it😭😭. But I'm glad that she decided to stand for her love and didn't became that 'Tyaag Ki Devi'πŸ™„πŸ™„

They will fight for their love, but he has already entered her Bauji's bad books so it will be more difficult for Amrit to accept him πŸ₯²

Vais1navi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

They will fight for their love, but he has already entered her Bauji's bad books so it will be more difficult for Amrit to accept him πŸ₯²

That's what I am worried about!!! And Amrit had also promised her Bauji that she will never go against his wish! I know that Amrit will definitely stand for her love but Lalaji's views towards Randheer will surely make the situation even worse!!!

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vais1navi

That's what I am worried about!!! And Amrit had also promised her Bauji that she will never go against his wish! I know that Amrit will definitely stand for her love but Lalaji's views towards Randheer will surely make the situation even worse!!!

We were discussing yesterday how Bauji will appreciate Randheer saving Amrit and that might help build his positive opinion of him, not good enough for him to give his daughter, but there's to a start. But Amrit is rightfully mad at him for trying to impersonate Ranjhan so she might right now not want to deal with him even if the KB thing gets sorted out. Let's see! Hope for the best :)

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

It was always for Kiranbala, decided when they were younger. Amrit's dad is getting agitated, though he is keeping Randheer in the house in the hopes that the rishta does not break or badnaami Sahanis ki hogi 🀐

Really ? 

I though it was for lalaji ki beti - I mean amrit. as randhir father knew lalaji they decided earlier...

But that assitant of randhir confused them 

- when kiranbala came to meet randhir dad she said her name... his dad thought she was lala ki beti -never got chance to introduce amrit...

hence in MU - this rishta fixed to wrong girl...  just my observation.

arsh_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

Really ? 

I though it was for lalaji ki beti - I mean amrit. as randhir father knew lalaji they decided earlier... Lalaji called both of the girls his daughters so in the beginning it wasn't clear for whom the proposal really was and the proposeal was for Kiran since she's older.

But that assitant of randhir confused them  No, he was right. I think Randheer mistook Amrit for Kiran in the beginning.

- when kiranbala came to meet randhir dad she said her name... hise dad thought she was lala ki beti -never got chance to introduce amrit...  I think he just wanted to introduce him to Amrit and in episode 5 or 6 he himself told Amrit that the proposal is for Kiran and they didn't tell her (Kiran) or Mogar because they wouldn't be able to keep it to themselves and Amrit was heartbroken because she thought it was for her.

hence in MU - this rishta fixed to wrong girl...  just my observation.

I hope I could clear some confusions πŸ˜Š

Edited by arsh_7 - 3 years ago