Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mnm13

@ul- achha 😲

Mereko apna bank deposits de degi tu?

Deti toh hu mere gifs ko siggy rakhne keliye 🤪

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scarlett_15

Munnu main Unres karne ja rahi tab mujhe Rimi yaad aagayi🤪Wo phir mujhpar gussa karegi kyunki maine 2 weeks se uske 3 posts ko Res karke rakhi hoon🤣

Tere bhai se already naraaz hu kam se kam tu toh kuchh Achha karke apni parivaar ki izzat bacha le 😡

1183945 thumbnail
yaar fifa kal raat se try kar rahi hu tujhe reply karne ki...

Ek toh tujhe quote nehi kar sakti uparse copy karke reply karne jao toh saare letters micro size ke ho jaate hai 😡

Apne bhai jaise pareshan kardiya tune mujhe.

But i loved your reply 🤗

Kya roasting kiya tune 🤣👍🏼

And your rich vocabulary 👏

Kuch kuch shabd toh aise hai, khud ani taarif samajhke thanks bolke jayega 🤣

He buddha and buddhu👍🏼

1183945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Tere bhai se already naraaz hu kam se kam tu toh kuchh Achha karke apni parivaar ki izzat bacha le 😡

arre rimi, tune hi toh bola na, teri ho ya meri same baat hai toh meri post unres karna is same as your post unres karna 😳

Gussa na ho uspe 🤗

Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnm13

arre rimi, tune hi toh bola na, teri ho ya meri same baat hai toh meri post unres karna is same as your post unres karna 😳

Gussa na ho uspe 🤗

This was epic munnu🤣🤣🤣

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mujhe hindi ki bohot gaaliya aati hai... Sab ke sab iss wakt Ani o dedicated hai....

I'm very angry Munnu😡 yeh sahi nahi kiya makers ne! They have forever ruined ARC for me... I dont care if asks or begs or cries for forgiveness... He is too wasted for me now. 🥺

This is not my anger talking but Ani is really a matlabi insaan. He is only obsessed with his samaj sudharo abhiyan. And is mei kuch galat nahi hai but the way makers have portrayed his character to be so mahan but then make him behave like this... It disappoints me.

If they wanted to show a man driven by his fitoor, they should have gone the Anandi Gopal way in the new marathi movie. Which is realistic btw! Purane zamane mei men did not value women and in this movie you will Anandibai's husband crazily obsessive about her studies and they show him abusive as well.

Lekin yaha they show Ani as a great man with his morals intack but still behaving like this towards her. I'm not saying he is abusive, but he is an a** to her everytime she fails to keep up to his expectations... And lets just ignore his Rajneeti, shadiyantra and bakwas dialogue bcz by now it is confirmed that ARC is brain dead thanks to the toxic kukurmutte ka kheer.... Side effect samajh ke khud ko behlana hoga hume.... 🤢

1183945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scarlett_15

Munnu main Unres karne ja rahi tab mujhe Rimi yaad aagayi🤪Wo phir mujhpar gussa karegi kyunki maine 2 weeks se uske 3 posts ko Res karke rakhi hoon🤣

koi nehi rimi is samajh dar gussa nehi karegi..... Woh sampoo ki jaise jalkukdi thodi hai 😳
1183945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Mun I forgot to mention 😳

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH 🤗

You always take out time to watch all the nonsensical , good for nothing, hopeless, maha bakwas , disgust inducing, Gobar episodes !

And your reviews are like watching Cinema Sins on YT 🤣 it is so refreshing and humorous ki mera hass hass ke pet dukh jaata hai and i have no proper GIf to express 🤣🤣🤣

I was so depressed after watching the epi.. No I can sleep peacefully 😎

Baaki sabko kal reply karungi 👍🏼

Word Count: 1

Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Mujhe hindi ki bohot gaaliya aati hai... Sab ke sab iss wakt Ani o dedicated hai....

I'm very angry Munnu😡 yeh sahi nahi kiya makers ne! They have forever ruined ARC for me... I dont care if asks or begs or cries for forgiveness... He is too wasted for me now. 🥺

This is not my anger talking but Ani is really a matlabi insaan. He is only obsessed with his samaj sudharo abhiyan. And is mei kuch galat nahi hai but the way makers have portrayed his character to be so mahan but then make him behave like this... It disappoints me.

If they wanted to show a man driven by his fitoor, they should have gone the Anandi Gopal way in the new marathi movie. Which is realistic btw! Purane zamane mei men did not value women and in this movie you will Anandibai's husband crazily obsessive about her studies and they show him abusive as well.

Lekin yaha they show Ani as a great man with his morals intack but still behaving like this towards her. I'm not saying he is abusive, but he is an a** to her everytime she fails to keep up to his expectations... And lets just ignore his Rajneeti, shadiyantra and bakwas dialogue bcz by now it is confirmed that ARC is brain dead thanks to the toxic kukurmutte ka kheer.... Side effect samajh ke khud ko behlana hoga hume.... 🤢

Akshu🤗

U have penned down my exact thoughts about ARCs charachter 👍🏼

This was even mentioned during anirudhs monologue in his engagement with mini... that he is with bondita only during his victories.

And I am not talking about the mensuration track.. that is a different issue completely.

But his attitude towards Bon is frustrating to no extent. The makers are trying to show their relationship progress on one hand and clearly mocking the same on other hand.

I guess ARC is better off as a mentor & teacher to Bon.

I actually miss the old ARC who considered Bon as " Zimmedaari" 🤔Coz atleast at that time his thought process and actions matched 😔

But right now what the makers are trying to show is complete chaos👎🏼

1183945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Munia🤗❤️

I have t watched the episode or read the update just read some bits in the EDT discussion ..

I heard that episode is skip worthy.. so not gonna watch it.. but anyways as usual at least through your post we could get some laugh 😂 🤣🤣

Making humorous review out of the saddest episode is becoming your trend now Munia🤗

I had a good laugh.. and thanks for making me smile 🤗🤗

Aww i am so happy i could bring smile on your face nima 🤗☺️

Thank you for reading my review and commenting 🤗