Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Awww,you know how to knock me off,what precision,you are exceptionally talented🤗wonder whether the apt lyrics are for MehRya or forum itself😆

The unfamiliar potent tremor along the senses with pitch darkness that was illuminating the doormat feelings that were delicately waking up,as if the soulmates were like half finished pieces of a puzzle, returning and falling to a place where they belong

This scene made ZkM an emotion for me,

Today I am making an exception by continuously peeping in between during evenings, that's the power of our forum.

Please everyone 🙏 take time out to keep the forum alive and active😃

AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This is my one of favorite scenes from ZKM...Mehrya was just blissfull🤗🤗🤗😀

🤗

Tfs Shinu🤗🤗🤗🤗🎊

dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

Awww,you know how to knock me off,what precision,you are exceptionally talented🤗wonder whether the apt lyrics are for MehRya or forum itself😆

The unfamiliar potent tremor along the senses with pitch darkness that was illuminating the doormat feelings that were delicately waking up,as if the soulmates were like half finished pieces of a puzzle, returning and falling to a place where they belong

This scene made ZkM an emotion for me,

Today I am making an exception by continuously peeping in between during evenings, that's the power of our forum.

Please everyone 🙏 take time out to keep the forum alive and active😃

Oh my my ...how much I missed these poetic descriptions from our very own vocabulary queen.❤️⭐️

This scene and the whole episode is like the heartbeat of the show as well. ❤️

Well I couldn't post it here, since it was locked.

Forever grateful to you. For those kind words of appreciation🤗. I did less than 0.01% effort, the artists did the magic visually and vocally.

dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AD04

This is my one of favorite scenes from ZKM...Mehrya was just blissfull🤗🤗🤗😀

🤗

Tfs Shinu🤗🤗🤗🤗🎊

Hands down... couldn't agree more. One of the best scenes in the history of ZKM❤️

Thankyou so much Di. Pleasure is all mine❤️🤗

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dwriter

Oh my my ...how much I missed these poetic descriptions from our very own vocabulary queen.❤️⭐️

This scene and the whole episode is like the heartbeat of the show as well. ❤️

Well I couldn't post it here, since it was locked.

Forever grateful to you. For those kind words of appreciation🤗. I did less than 0.01% effort, the artists did the magic visually and vocally.

Looks like there is a mutual apprection going on here 😆Thanks for kind words,humbled🤗 Every word expressed for you is sincere..you are genuinely very talented,your creative abilities are outstanding,not everyone is as blessed⭐️

Eagerly waiting for many more 😳