I need Thursday's episode right nowwww!!!!😭😭

same here Alif...
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: listmist

So samnoy marriage really happen??

Ab kaise chutkara milega is sampoo se😭😭

Wedding or not. There is no question of her staying in RC mansion after the way she behaved with our baby. If married, she will become chodi hui aurat. If unmarried, she will become a widow again and if she has a hand in Sumati's injury she should be sent to her Stay with her old Sasurji.😆 THey should kick her out. Period.

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I'm soo loving BB again it's seems like old charm is back (minus sampoo gang crap)

Aurra ❤️what to say about this little girl👏 everyday she is impressing me more n more❤️

Finally after a long time coconut phone call this time from aniruddh how cute he was there

Main bondita ka pati babu bol raha hu...meri patni mujse baat nahi kar rahi...woh muje gussa hai...naraaz hai❤️ i can't get over with that scene

But my poor bon is in so much pain😭 feel like🤬 sampoo..kalank hai yeh🤬 please end her so called illogical revenge track soon pleas😡😡

Ani always have to claim his relationship with Bondita in front of her 🤪

Me Bondita PATI MERI PATNI mujse naraz he

For anyone it will be just normal sentences

But for me this small claims of Anirudh are most precious then any ordinary romantic scenes from any other show

Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharafah

Makers are just making Ani or Kaka even for that matter looking brainless. Just because a small girl says very bad stomach ache it does not means it is just it! Should'nt Kaka be knowing all these even Ani does not! If makers want some drama out of Bon because of her lack of knowledge of menstruation by embarrassing her infront of a crowd of people that that is very wrong. Please do not make a joke out of this. Hopefully they dont

Yes, Makers conveniently turn characters smart and dumb depending on their requirements. One look at what they made Ani into in this track is an example of that😆.

I am with you, Bon shouldn't be embarrassed publicly. The embarrassment she faced during bedwetting track is enough. That poor child is already in pain, completely scared because of Sampoo feeding her nonsense and if they add making her into a spectacle to the list. I will be very angry. I want to see how a girl entering a new phase of her life must be treated. Not the other way round

Mayu_ra thumbnail

Definitely letter is going to play an important role and i feel ani will get to know the truth through letter only😳

Ash

Good evening

Even I think this letter is also going to be a medium to bind Rudhita together

Every letter Bondita writes to Anirudh it just bind them with each both❤️

This time as well Anirudh will be the one to vet the letter I think next week it will be revealed

Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g

Ani always have to claim his relationship with Bondita in front of her 🤪

Me Bondita PATI MERI PATNI mujse naraz he

For anyone it will be just normal sentences

But for me this small claims of Anirudh are most precious then any ordinary romantic scenes from any other show

So true, Mayur. The way he keeps claiming her as his is always a treat to watch. Our Barrister babu came a long way from sirf zimidaari to meri Bondita. I still remember how he declared to Bon's mother that she is his wife on top of his voice during bedwetting track. I was so happy when he said it😆

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

Yes, Makers conveniently turn characters smart and dumb depending on their requirements. One look at what they made Ani into in this track is an example of that😆.

I am with you, Bon shouldn't be embarrassed publicly. The embarrassment she faced during bedwetting track is enough. That poor child is already in pain, completely scared because of Sampoo feeding her nonsense and if they add making her into a spectacle to the list. I will be very angry. I want to see how a girl entering a new phase of her life must be treated. Not the other way round

have u seen her nightmare???? poor baby is in so much pain and fear

Mayu_ra thumbnail

I didn't like this thing that Anirudh did not get to know about Bondita's periods😭

A girl need someone to be there for her in her first periods but makers ruined it so illogicly

Just to drag this sample and co. To stay in RC mansion 😈

I so wanted Anirudh to take care of Bondita from starting

And aren't they doing mistake by not showing sample to make Bondita to understand how to use a pad and her making a pad in my opinion ( don't get offended ). Is Illogical I mean how a girl being first time on periods got to know about how to make pads

Sorry but if they show Anirudh explaining her about menstruation would be better

If they wanted to show drama they can show sample and MAA to secretly scaring Bondita about periods and giving wrong information

Just my opinion👍🏼

Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

have u seen her nightmare???? poor baby is in so much pain and fear

Oh no! She had nightmares??💔 What are the makers cooking?? Seriously? This is getting frustrating. Bon needs some emotional support first before getting knowledge about periods or anything else. And the makers are hell-bent on not even providing her with that😡. But I am now sure they will drag it till Friday and have some kind of grand reveal(I hope they don't embarrass her before people). Then they will leave us hanging.