Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

836559 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Rudhitafan

When will ani understand there is something fishy in bon's behaviour

Krish... I think Ani ko samajh nai aayega itni asaani se unless kuchh bada hint mile usko

836559 thumbnail

Thank you so much for the update rimi🤗

Hope ani discovers soon atleast tomorrow 😭. ..poor bon....can't see her crying alone....no words for sampoo🤬...I swear she doesn't deserve to be called as a sister anymore😡

Yes I hope Ani finds it out ASAP 😭 Bon is really really sad because she cannot tell him 😭

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharafah

Thank you so much! Is the episode nice? I think during the speech mami and sampoo will plan to embarrass Bon.

i think so either they will tell at home about it or they will scare bom much that she becomes terrified. i am feeling so bad and why makers are hell bent on creating a spectacle for bon periods in front of everyone . come on it is happening to her first time i thought letter will play a key role tat is why it is written. they should let ani know before brahmo samaj, already bon is bearing so much pain and cant ani or kaka understand that bondita is having severe stomach ache it can be because of these reason

sharafah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

i think so either they will tell at home about it or they will scare bom much that she becomes terrified. i am feeling so bad and why makers are hell bent on creating a spectacle for bon periods in front of everyone . come on it is happening to her first time i thought letter will play a key role tat is why it is written. they should let ani know before brahmo samaj, already bon is bearing so much pain and cant ani or kaka understand that bondita is having severe stomach ache it can be because of these reason

Makers are just making Ani or Kaka even for that matter looking brainless. Just because a small girl says very bad stomach ache it does not means it is just it! Should'nt Kaka be knowing all these even Ani does not! If makers want some drama out of Bon because of her lack of knowledge of menstruation by embarrassing her infront of a crowd of people that that is very wrong. Please do not make a joke out of this. Hopefully they dont

Edited by sharafah - 3 years ago
836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharafah

Thank you so much! Is the episode nice? I think during the speech mami and sampoo will plan to embarrass Bon.

You're welcome 🤗

The episode was good. But it was tough to see crying Bon 😭

Yes I think they will plan something 😭

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you so much for the update rimi🤗

Hope ani discovers soon atleast tomorrow 😭. ..poor bon....can't see her crying alone....no words for sampoo🤬...I swear she doesn't deserve to be called as a sister anymore😡

Sister🤮

she dont deserves to be called human being
🤬

Rudhitafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rittika

Sister🤮

she dont deserves to be called human being
🤬

Can't agree more ritika😡

I can't still believe how she left bon all like that without even giving her some cloth🤢

Disgusting🤢

I need ani and kaka to blast her when they come to know of what she went through.....specially ani😡

Ramaiya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ok so I started watching barrister babu after a long time and saw that Binoy hit Sumati by his car. Did she really die?

rittika thumbnail

Can't agree more ritika😡

I can't still believe how she left bon all like that without even giving her some cloth🤢

Disgusting🤢

I need ani and kaka to blast her when they come to know of what she went through.....specially ani😡

I know but Anirudh ke sir se maa ka bhoot utre to soche na to patni ke baare mein

Batane ke baad bhi kuch karta hai ya nai cant say

rittika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramaiya

Ok so I started watching barrister babu after a long time and saw that Binoy hit Sumati by his car. Did she really die?

She is alive and captive of sampoorna