Barrister Babu Episode Discussion Thread

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone

This is the episode discussion thread

Anyone can post the updates of the episode as per his/her convenience

Please keep the environment of this topic as per the Barrister Babu Forum Rules and Regulations

The discussions of appreciations of Anirudh and Bondita can be in a limit here afterward it should shift to their respective ATs.

No bashing of any characters negative or positive.

Do not name call Saudamini as Soda.

Not comparisons with other shows even.

PS: Please, try not to cross the 150th page.

Ps: Kindly do not post single-word comments like and Landed or emojis

PPS: Anyone at the end of the EDT just tells me which all episodes were discussed so I can update at the top

Barrister Babu DT

Российский Сервис Онлайн-Дневников | Осень, Узоры, Гифу

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Cuties❤️Image

Edited by listmist - 3 years ago

Word Count: 1

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rudhitafan

Shaheensmiley31

I was not at all in mood to come to the forum these days that too when it's one of the most important trackssmiley9

Will pm yousmiley31

Thank you so much for sharing this post smiley20

I think I read some comments in insta where many have doubts regarding why such a function now and why bon hasn't applied sindoor etc. ...

So I thought if sharing somethings that I know smiley9

I think you might also know shaheen but still thought of sharing such things for my other behenas who don't know thissmiley4

I think the upcoming function is bon's first period celebration....

In some parts of India and some regions of kerala , family celebrates girls' first periods.....here it was believed to be equivalent to girls first marriage......hence after 4th day of periods, girl will be bathed in haldi water , milk etc....and she will be given lots of sweets , gifts, jewelleries, etc. ...

It's like celebrating and announcing to the whole world that our girl has finally become a woman......during the period days girls are prevented from applying Prasad or chandan from temples...... (tika)

So if the sindoor is from temples , girls are prevented from applying it on the first 4 days of their periods.....

Now coming to my personal opinion, here in our places even we girls avoid applying Prasad from temple during these days....but for me it was like quite natural because I apply these Prasad very rarely on any normal day soooosmiley37smiley37...it was like okay like my usual routine for mesmiley37smiley37....I have wondered about these celebrations on first periods ....I have heard such things happened to both my grand momssmiley36....they told me that they were asked to sit in a separate room away from all other rooms.....they were given foods in separate plates.....that too special food.....they would not go to schools on those days etc smiley19smiley19. ..but both my grand moms were fortunately lucky that they had lovely moms and they were taken care of by them and never allowed to sleep on floor etc....as per the customs during those days....but still i can't tolerate how they were denied to school during those five dayssmiley7...I can't accept it.....my mom's mom was very brilliant in studies.... (and she was the first woman employer and a teacher by profession from our family.....)but she was very upset because she wasn't allowed to go to school during those days....since the male members took the decision.....she skipped lot of portions due to this....her father was away from her during all those years due to his profession as a journalist but later he fought with the family and made sure all his 5 daughters including her can attend the school during those days too.....

Thank God now not such things aren't there atleast in our family....but the sad truth is even in this 21st century , there still exists such mentalitysmiley19...we are really lucky we have no restictions at all.....I'm lucky I have a father who buys everything for me during these days even before my mother knows....I have a grandfather who gets teary eyed seeing my painsmiley27......a grandma who used to feed me food with their hands and above all a lovely mom who taught me that these are the five days that reminds us what we are capable of that no other men can ever get. ....it's not about tolerating our pains. ...it's about how we are capable of achieving all things even during those days.....

I personally don't have interest in celebrating the 1stperiods as a grand function and all since I feel parents should take care of her well and more than that educate her well regarding it more than investing time in fuction. ...it's just my personal opinion that's allsmiley2...but I really enjoyed getting lot of gifts from my parents and grand parents...smiley37smiley37

So that's all for the day.....don't know where I started ....sorry for the long rant....smiley37

Will pm you smiley31....

Krishna..! 🤗

How are you?? Nice to see you here after very long time...

Missed you here....😭

I bet that you're one of the best writer of forum... None can debrief things in such a delicate manner the way you use to describe...

Yupp... Behen this track brought many of us back to forum..

I too felt same re behen... It's Bondita's function for sure.. It's a most famous celebration where people gather and bless the girl when she attains age... In South India, it is considered as auspicious to celebrate girl's puberty...

You said it all everything beautifully re behen.. Yes, it's really astonishing that people used to treat the girl not less than like untouchable but the same people will also celebrate the function in a grandeur manner...

In our religion, people will celebrate the function on 11th day of first periods... For 11 days, the girl will be isolated from family, abandoned to go to school, they will provide and allot separate plates for food, bedsheets etc.,.. They shouldn't meet gents..

But they used to pamper girls a lot re.. They will feed lot of healthy dishes.. And on 11th day, they will dress up the girl not less than a bride.. People will gather and bless the girl... Then, they asked to wear Burkah from then on.. From, then girls are not allowed play outside, laugh aloud, forbidden to meet any unknown persons, male cousins etc, till they get married....

. Till now in some part of South India, the rituals are followed so cautiously...

Now, me wanna see how they handle this track on show... How Ani will raise his voice over all superstitions and ruthless behaviors towards Bon...

I replied to your pm ... Check dabba behen

Edited by Home786 - 3 years ago
836559 thumbnail

Itti si hansi

Itti si khushi

Itta sa tukda chand ka

Khwabon ke tinkon se

Chal banayeinn aashiyan

Polish-20210202-163715793.jpg

Rudhitafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Can I just kidnap this sampoo🤢

Who the hell is she to stop ani from seeing bon🤬

Rudhitafan thumbnail

When will ani understand there is something fishy in bon's behaviour

Rudhitafan thumbnail

Thank you so much for the update rimi🤗

Hope ani discovers soon atleast tomorrow 😭. ..poor bon....can't see her crying alone....no words for sampoo🤬...I swear she doesn't deserve to be called as a sister anymore😡

sharafah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you so much! Is the episode nice? I think during the speech mami and sampoo will plan to embarrass Bon.