Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

9) also you can bother him and pester him as much as u can as he wont take strict action unlike others jo pura ghar ko sar pe utha lega.

if any contestant faced what abhinav face abtak show quit kar chuka hoga. respect for his tolerance level.

idk in earlier seasons i didnt see good guys like him being bashed like this at least in this forum pata nahi aisa kya hua iss season mai 😕

there r 2-3 instances i didnt like abhinav shukla but cmon he is a human being too! no one is perfect! he is definately the most sane one amomg all of them in bb house so far. i still find him underrated, and kinda unfair he is addressed more of rubina’s husband than a bb contestant, its not even like he’s dependent on rubina in the game, they both actually help each other.

jabber thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

All married non -bully kind man get the same treatment from BB. Hiten tejwani , Karanvir bohra and karan mehra that got almost the same treatment.

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jabber

1)  Call him Nalla you are the most promising contestant this year. Talk to him nicely you are influenced. 

2) Pull his  shorts Nada you are entertaining he is making a mudda.

3) Tear his innerwear you are on fire entertaining . If you talk about Rahul's underwear you are badtameez.

4) Throw something on him he is not hurt but making a fuss.

5) Sit with his wife: joru ka gulam. Don't sit with his wife he is putting her down.

6) Talk with Jasmine  make her and Aly captains you are in the show because of their mercy and not strategy. Everyone else working to make Aly and Rahul captains are independent.

7) Eat fruits you are freeloader others are on air they dont eat anything.

8) Play for people you like you are biased others working under bully lord Aly are balanced. 

Add you favorites too. 😎

all the dumdums who did not study in school or college call him an alien

only in BB is it okay to be a dumdum🤣

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

His shayari is awesome too and will be made fun of this weekend .

i was shocked that manu panjabi said that abhinav got scolded by nalla host and he was normal in a few minutes

kya karta?

rota rehta?

itna bias ke baad bhi sunn lete hai dono

bakwas BB

😡

jabber thumbnail

first Kavita now Rakhi ,bande ke piche. None of the contestants are harassed to this level. There was  video that was circulating of him talking to Rakhi for task. Strategies bane toh problem otherwise superiority complex toh hai hi. 

_Enya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bang on! The amount of shit he has taken in this season is unparalleled. I don’t like Rubina as such, but I do like him. Definitely going to vote for him a lot.

Sowji1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

1)  Call him Nalla you are the most promising contestant this year. Talk to him nicely you are influenced. 

3) Tear his innerwear you are on fire entertaining . If you talk about Rahul's underwear you are badtameez.

5) Sit with his wife: joru ka gulam. Don't sit with his wife he is putting her down.

6) Talk with Jasmine  make her and Aly captains you are in the show because of their mercy and not strategy. Everyone else working to make Aly and Rahul captains are independent.

8) Play for people you like you are biased others working under bully lord Aly are balanced. 

Add you favorites too. 😎

Agar flirting ko ignore karo tho boring aur agar haso tho tharki

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Jisse dekho show main wo muh uthakar bakwas kar deta hai Abhinav k baare mein. Chahe phir wo Salman ho ya Rakhi ya koi aur. Phir bhi Abhinav hamesha se Strong raha hai aur wo hamesha aise bullies ko tackle kar lega. 

Abhinav Shukla is the real Dark Horse of this season. Very well played in this negative environment. ⭐️😎🤗 Amazing Post. 

bb7891011121314 thumbnail

Add you favorites too. 😎

Oh my god! Everything you said is on point! To people who say bb is dragging him till finale, NO!! bb tried to get rid of him so many times but plan flopped🤪After this season, no celebrity who has self respect and dignity should enter otherwise they will suffer like rubhinav. Host will suck their blood every weekend. Salman even manipulated Rahul to leave the show by saying because of you someone deserving will leave, and shattered his confidence. And still taunted him after his comeback.

jabber thumbnail

AAj to list mein aur addition ho gaye

1) If somebody purposefully is malignin you name (Rakhi said to Devo that iss tharki ni Kavita ke saath bhi meri tarah galat kiya .use bhi smile karta that mujhe bhi.Biwi ko pata bhi nahi hai)  you are a victim and if Abhinav hears it and tells Devo i might take legal action against Kavita pl don't get involved it is dhamki/threat.

2) Somebody is screaming you have used me and tharki in the same line without provocation is nothing, but reacting with gaand and ghatiya is murder.

3) BB mein koi agenda leke nahi aata everyone is themselves . Only abhinav is portraying to be good.