Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Eternalallure

Yes that and the fact the channel has finally remembered they have a show named immj which should also be promoted. I can't even remember the last time I saw its promo on TV. 

True! I am glad that they actually remembered about this show and started to promote it 

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino

Haan jaise ki uska private property ho🤣

That’s how he’s thinking know 

Coz he’s mentally ill 

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetikabhasin

He  wants her back because that would hurt Vansh

Yaaaa

Coz now she means the world to Vansh and he wants snatch things from Vansh not that he loves Riddhima 

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahi.

^well, Kabir has always been after Vansh's property . I agree that makers did a big mistake by not showing Kabir's love towards Riddhima after they revealed him as villain of the show. For a long time it seemed he used her for his game and pretended to be in love with her. Because until the first shooting bullet of Riddhima, we thought Kabir truely loved Riddhima and had to use her as his last try in his mission. But don't worry, Kabir will never get Riddhima's love. She is so over him ðŸ˜†. 

Hopefully they don’t show crap like Riddhima having any soft corner or anything at all coz can’t trust these makers!! By chance if they do any crap like that they’ll be bashed big time as we all and everyone wants only RiAnsh and the end game also should be RiAnsh 

Kabir doesn’t love Riddhima at all as it’s gonna be so bulls**t if so after whatever kabir did and he itself accepted he never loved her and always only used her. Makers definitely have amnesia and so is kabir now forgetting what they said about it till now 

Kabir wants everything that Vansh has and wants to snatch the things that Vansh loves and right now Riddhima means the world to Vansh so that’s why he’s wanting Riddhima now to hurt Vansh not that he has his so called love towards Riddhima but to revenge Vansh!!