Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YourCat thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Johnny Lever is my fav 

Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan

where did u find umar shariff as racist ....and yeah there are many instances kapil copied umar shariff ...not only kapil even govinda copied umar sharff shows in his film ....Kapil is decent is a joke though,,,he did bad to his co performers ,the entire persono of kapil sharma is just one aspect of umar shariff stage shows the way he talk the way he walks he learnt it from umar shariff

Go see his interviews about Indians. He is the most racist ever. Also again no. Kapil has done a million shows by now. All his jokes are new, he has never copied Umar, why would he? He is way more talented then the Cheap vulgar Umar

Originally posted by: Taify

Almost all comedians are racist, sexist, and homophobic... 90 percent of them.. because 90 percent of people watching 'em enjoy such jokes. Kapil and Umar Sharif both are... as for better... im not so sure, Kapil Sharma has improved a lot so they're the same for me.

Umar is third class. You cant compare the two. Kapil jokes are never below the belt, yet in Pakistan they joke about how ugly Indians are, i have seen Umar say stuff like indians are ugly dark and skinny, they dont have anything to eat etc.. he makes fun how indians speak etc... Not sure why as a Indian you find that funny

Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan

Ustad of bollywood comedians from akshey to govinda to kapil to jhony lever all are students of umar shariff 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2vr80H6who

I wish Johnny knew what Umar thinks of Indians. 

Taify thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeetuji

Umar is third class. You cant compare the two. Kapil jokes are never below the belt, yet in Pakistan they joke about how ugly Indians are, i have seen Umar say stuff like indians are ugly dark and skinny, they dont have anything to eat etc.. he makes fun how indians speak etc... Not sure why as a Indian you find that funny

Never said I find it funny, but we have seen similar stuff on Kapil's show including blackface so I am not going to judge one and give the benefit to other. They're both funny and cheap at the same time. You can have your opinion.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Umar Shariff said all the money in the world and you can’t put a shirt on salman 😆