rishbala ts Endurance part 5 on 15 th Feb - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Nice update

Liked it

Curious to know whether akash is really cheating madhu like rk side or was it rk's plan to spend some time with madhu he did like that,

Waiting for more rm moments

Continue soon

Thanks for the update

Fariha2908 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Part 4:-

Madhu is sitting on the cafe with her friend nitu.

Nitu: yaar this akash he is Cheat,i can't believe this yaar.

Madhu: This is the truth.he was guilty and tell me that.

He went that day to meet her just to call off their relationship which start from his business trip.

He asked me to give her 2nd chance.

Nitu:what was your answer.

Madhu: I did not thought actually I don't want all this now.

She remembers her encounter with rk and all that happening to her.

Nitu: forgot him.these boys are such a loser.

You know what the just want their their enjoyment but can't give commitment.

Madhu:no ..akash want to engage but i said him to take little time.

To settle down..

Nitu: you advocating him, really..

Madhu:no the truth is truth.

Nitu:but my brother boyfriend was same like that..

He was happy with dating but when ask commitment,he call off our relationship.

Madhu:so sad..

Nitu: know know what in my family there is become like curse boys run away from girls.

Madhu laugh out.

Nitu: really..my bua.her groom run away from marriage Venue.

Madhu is laughing.

Nitu:then my cousin.it was bad with her.she was in live in relationship in Delhi and they we're coming to our house for marriage ,but boy didn't turn out at station..

After lot drama di got married with a man who is 15 year's elder to her.

Madhu:so bad.. now i decided.

I will focus on my chair,my MD post.

Nitu: brilliant..you should not miss such chance it will life changing.

Madhu:it is.

Nitu:starts work.

Madhu is typing the news when she remembers Rk ,she almost about to kiss Rk.

She closed her eyes and irritated with herself.

Madhu:no madhu, stop it...

Stop thinking about it.

You were about to do a mistake and in time you stopped.

Stop thinking all this.

But there is something ,how did Rk found it that day the way he said me about the cheating it's something else.

I saw some kind of pain in his eyes.

When he said the words to me

"never trust anyone more than yourself and when it's about love.there is no chance."

He feels it's something very disturbing to him,hurts him.

Should she work on maybe it's can be her ticket to becoming a broad member.

It's night,

Rk come back from shooting at night its night,he comes to vanity van and see madhu standing at Infront of vanity,he turn to bittuji.

Bittuji: chief she wants to meet you.

I..

Bittuji stop saying.rk look at him and sign all them to leave.

Rk:so ms.malik..here you are..

Kya kech laye aapko mere pas.

Madhu: tumhare aanke..

Rk is pluzzed.

Madhu:how did you know about akash.

Rk:who Akash..

R

Madhu give rk a look and rk give a smirked.

Rk:what i know about your boyfriend?

Madhu:that day you said that akash is cheating on me.

Rk:did he?

Madhu get silent.

Rk again asked him.

Rk:did he really cheat you?

Madhu: how did you feels that Akash cheating on me.how did you get it.

Rk: senses ms Malik sense , with time now i can catch the betrayal..see the betrayal.

Madhu looks at him he again see the pain in his eyes,same pain she saw on his eyes that day.

Madhu:there is something..

Rk turn to him.

Rk:what..

Madhu: something on your eyes ,there is something which hurt you.

Rk come close to her she get hit by the van door.rk broke her there.

Rk:hurt.

What hurts you saw.

Madhu: it's pain.

Very deep pain,i can feel it.

Rk:you can feel it.

Madhu: you are not like you are saw you are running..

Rk leaves madhu and turn away.

Madhu: now it's fear.you are fearing from me.tumhe mujhse darr lag raha hai you get scared of me because I'm seeing inner you.

You are not that what you shown to me.

A heartless, moneyminded,spoil brat, casonova.

Rk:all that you are saying about me is true.

That I'm.

But you are..

Rk: with four meeting , you are knowing me.

Madhu:i can feels it.you are not that guy. Whom...

Rk hold Madhu's Hand and take her inside of the van.

They look at each other, madhu understand what's on Rk's mind.

Rk come close to her.madhu look at him.

Rk drew Madhu toward him with his eyes, he disposed his face toward hers and lay his mouth on her mouth.

He bent down his lips against her white red cheek.he sightly brush his lips on her cheek,but still that sight nudge dispatch to her tremble between  her axon. her whole body tremble. 

Rk whispered to madhu's ears.

Rk:If you want me to stop, tell me now 

Otherwise...

There are no response from her.he brushed his mouth against the hollow of her temple.He traced the line of her cheekbone..madhu get in thinking.

Before she could withdraw her mind from its far places, his arms were around her.He bent back her head across his arm and kissed her, softly at first, and then with a swift gradation of intensity that made her cling to him as the only solid thing in a dizzy swaying world. His insistent mouth was parting her shaking lips, sending wild tremors along her nerves, evoking from her sensations she had never known she was capable of feeling. And before a swimming giddiness spun her round and round, she knew that she was kissing him back.

His lips were warm and soft. They parted slightly.It is allowing her tongue to slip inside.They are bodies pressed together heatedly against the wall of vanity,they breathing heavily as our lips pressed together. They could taste our shared breath,but suddenly a words come to ears of madhu which Change the environment of the scene.

"Pia..."

Madhu face rk same as his.they both are expressionless.

Rk take two step away from madhu and then storm out of the vanity.

Madhu stay at there,what was that..

"Pia..."

Rk is sitting on the bonnet of his car.he close his eyes,he remembers the past.

Rk is clycing after the car.the girl who sitting on bus,turn Towards him,he smiles towards him.

At bus,

Somebody is putting his head on pia’s shoulder in slumber then rk put hand on his head then pia stand up, and stand with him.

Pia excitedly runs outside. Rk wonders why he is always attracted to this girl.

Both Rk and Pia playfully enjoy the heavy rain. Pia turns to Rk and was moved when he removes the wet hair strands from her face. Pia pushes him away and dances around. Rk thinks this heartbeat, and the feeling speaks itself of his love for Pia.

He hears a thunderstorm.he turn and see bittuji walking towards him.

Bittuji: chief let's go to home.there will be storm.

That reporter .. where is she ?

Bittuji:she went inside of the set.

Watchman saw.

Madhu walk inside of the sets and lights goes off.

Precap: Rk and madhu struck in set.

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

So akash really did cheated madhu

Loved rm moments,madhu Is slowly knowing more about rk,

Waiting for next part

Continue soon

Thanks for the update

Fariha2908 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

You were the one who compel me to write the story after 9 months

Fariha2908 thumbnail

Part 5:-

Madhu's apartment,

The room is in dark ..all lights are off only some lamps are in on..and mix the room light differently blue.. yellow

.red..pink..

Rainbow House.

The floor is..clothes are scattered on the floor.

top.. jeans..sacrf.bra panty..shirt pant.underwear..

Aau..aah..aah..

Oh my god..

Aah..

Suck it.

Hold me.

Caress me all over.

Come for me.

Kiss my nipples.

Choke me.

Grab my ass.

Just like that.

Right there.

The moans and groans are going on the Room.madhu moans loudly and who made her doing this..

It's the biggest superstar of the country.

Superstar rk.

Rishabh kundra.. fxxking her like a....

Rk:say my name.

Madhu:rk..

Rk: Rishabh say Rishabh..

Madhu: Rishabh

Madhu squeezes on his dick and she can feel it when he throb his penis on her.rk groan pressurly being inside her.its give them pressure emotionally and sexually. 

She feeling him tunneling in her little by little untit his full length,he take his length in with one stroke. She gasp in pressure. He’s so hard.she loves his manhood in her and moaning. 

His give deep groans to her to match with her moan. He begins his thrusting. She surrender herself completely to him while she loved to do this.He pumping in and out of me,he is going deep with each thrust,he deep thrust to cum inside her.she to cum..he planted his seed in womb. 

Rk took her nipple in his mouth and hold her other breast in his fondle.she leaned back curving, hold up on her arms.her head thrown back to dedicate her throat him to touch there with his lips,she waiting for more.she don’t want this night to over. 

He drove himself sharp into her vxxgina .She was droning with pleasure which rk is giving her She would come to height again.While she lie on her back,she raise her right leg so legs will form the tines of a spork.she enjoy the ride. 

He retain on speedily himself on her.He thrusted her hardly..He was almost there and so was she..but they desire, longing .. craving for eachother not Comes on end.rk throw a few sexy glances at madhu which brings their enthusiasm again.madhu bring Rk close to her her lips and place on it.she Wrap her legs around him. 

She cross her ankles and pull him into her for deeper penetration.his penis rubs against her G-spot.madhu links her arms around his neck.rk thrusted his penis on her rapidly.. 

And she moans in his name. 

Madhu:Rk.. 

She holds his face on her palm.it was so intense. 

Rk finally come out from madhu’s after Hours.they look at each other.madhu push him away from over her playfully and turn herself away, rk Smiles and kissing her neck from behind.madhu Ten lying flat on your stomach totally.rk run his hands on her back.he done it before touched her all skin but no kissing her milky flawless back.Rk place a pillow on her stomach for her comfort ,she bend over onto that.rk now little tense on it.madhu can see him through her her side,she face him.Madhu grab Rk’s hands and place them on her breasts. Then, by keeping her hands over theirs,she smiles shyly,its was her way to show him exactly the way she want to be touched.rk too smiles 

She toss her black hair and arch her back a little more, and catch rk’s eyes.he begins his thrusting. Slow, gentle, barely withdrawing at first until he’s doing with his entire length.. 

Rk turn her to his face..he saw her face.. it’s became all sweaty and make her tried.she is breathless.some hairs are fall on her face.rk remove it.. madhu hold his face to kiss him. 

She kiss him..this was a sweet kiss.he to respond.then the broke the kiss.madhu bring stable.. 

Rk kisses her cheeks and neck loving.she all smiles. 

Madhu sit up on his cock.she take him inside of her.rk hold her by waist. 

And thrusted her again again..they start enjoying the ride.

his pelvis up and down along with thrusting so that his pubic bone applies pressures to her 

madhu get tried and rk took this chance and bring her under him.continue their work.. 

The room fills with their moan and groan.. their skin not leaves each other..they are breathless but sitll pleasure themselves.

sleep is away from their eyes.. they don’t realise when sun start rising.this night will be remembered to them. 

Its been late night.. finally rk comes out of Madhu and lie next to her and fall sleep.bondita turn towards him and look at his face.he falling sleep.

Rk.. superstar rk.. people love him ..can die for him..but do they know him..do they know his anger..his mistakes..his wrongdoing..his guilt..his sorrow..his sadness.. know one knows.

And she must be the first one who get to know the truth from his mouth..

He pour out himself like water and she too flow with it.

She is struck inside of the studio.she is all sacred in darkness..but soon some out storm at the door a and rescue her from this darkness.

Or you said bring her close to his truth.

"Bittuji..you go..i will drop her in my car.and take security with you."

"But chief.. "

Rk give him a look a nd bittuji get silent.

Madhu look at him.She remember what happened in the vanity van.they were about to make out..and would be done if rk Don't go away like this.

Madhu is not like that very culture and all.she won't mind having a make out or sex in heat of the moment.

If they are attractive to each other and want to do it,then she is alright but she's not like addicted with this..

Rk:is it right or left.

Madhu: left..

Rk turn the car in left.

Madhu:Why did you bother, I could have come alone to my house or if you were worried, would have sent me with one of your drivers.

Rk:rk wants to drop you.. so he is dropping you.

Madhu: only dropping..

Rk smrik at her intelligence.

Rk stop the car with jerk.madhu look here and there.they reach at her building..its a posh apartment with all facilities.

Madhu:thank you.

Madhu comes out with car and saw he is still sitting.. maybe she is thinking all that..he have nothing in his mind.

Should they have a one night stand?

Madhu who have interesting fight with rk..who would she invite him at her flat for sex.

Madhu:rk.. would you like to have some coffee.

Rk: only coffee..

Like the way she said..

Rk: let's have beer.will i get it at your house.. 

Madhu: yes you would get it from fridge as most of time my friends come to my house for house party.

At lift,

Rk is standing cool whistling while Madhu is nervous.. it's not her First one night stand but still she feels a passion between them maybe it will flew after their sex..

What will happen in night.. they don't know.

Madhu open the door for rk.she placy her bag on sofa and.its get fallen on floor.she Don't care and went to fridge if she have anything to have food .

Rk look around the house its well maintained flat.

Rk look at her discarred things from bags and start place those at back when a photo comes to his hand which brings tears in her eyes.

Madhu comes to him with Beers and she is immersed in having chocolate.

Precap:rk's past.

So hello guys.finally I'm posting after almost 9 months.sorry if i can't make it more interesting as in such gap i lost the pace of story.but i tried  hope you all like it.

harini06 thumbnail

Happy to see u back

Hot update

Waiting for rk past

Continue soon

Thanks for the update