Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: PRIME1

After today episode its confirmed he's acting ,his rude words to kaka and bon is just to gain sampoo gang trust. Binoy a behavior and his dancing on sampoo s tune made ani to use long-lost brain.

More then decade of itv experience won't let me down this time

I really hope this is true. Otherwise I’m very disappointed with Anirudh...
Priiii thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prit_007

Wah Anirudh Wah Ani really impressed me today. His barrister brain is just awesomeπŸ‘

Bondita saying β€œMai sab kuch bardasht kar sakti hoon par Patibabu se jhagda nhi” my bacha πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

First Ani chose Mini over Bon and now Sampoo over Bon, and definitely he’ll trust anyone coming tomorrow over Bondita. Bondita means nothing to him maybe, maybe he risked his life to come of his guilt not because of Bon and Mini and whatever he did for that Mini maybe that too because of his guilt. The worst thing even after knowing Mama-Mami’s nature he’s thinking that Bon is saying anything just under influence of Kaka Sasurji.

The same girl who forgave that Mami even after all that HM torture exchanged books for no reasons and he easily believedπŸ‘πŸΌ

He was mad at Mini ki Bon ko in gidho ke bich chod diya and Sampoorna maa ki maa jisne Jan bujh ke gidho ke bich bech diya he is ready to leave Bon and house for them wah πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ani itna hi janta hai Bon ko that she can lie just for anyone saying her to lie? He seriously thinks the little girl changed the Bahi Khata?πŸ‘πŸΌ

β€œSampoorna maa ke maata pita ke sath is ghar se chala jaunga” the same person who sold his wife to brothel wah πŸ‘

β€œIs badi si Haweli me Bondita aur Bondita ke Kaka Sasurji rahe” does that mean he thinks that only Haweli matters to Kaka and Bon, it’s insult of all the love he is getting from Kaka and Bon. Let him get the fake tears and fake love or anything of Sampoo maa only 😈

And the most important thing he is ready to leave Bon alone?! Once again after the chodi huyi aurat wala incident. I just don’t have words to describe ARC right now just excellent πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Kaka must not forget him ever. He must leave him alone with his baba and Sampoorna Maa. He must leave the house after Sampoo’s expose. I can feel his pain πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜­

Me to Ani : πŸ‘ speechless kar diya yaar

Tujhe award phekke maru?

Kaka se usse dande zaroor marwana sampoo track ke end main πŸ‘

Prit_007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priiii

Me to Ani : πŸ‘ speechless kar diya yaar

Tujhe award phekke maru?

Kaka se usse dande zaroor marwana sampoo track ke end main πŸ‘

Bilkul πŸ˜† Mera v same reaction tha jab ye sab dekha πŸ˜†