Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rttr

I am totally agree with you. Ani thinks he is superior, might be he is barrister that's y he thinks he is always right. Sorry to say par Ani bon ko apne mood ke acc treat karta h. It's better they don't show any love angle between Ani bon, earlier i was thinking, Ani has feelings for bon, but after seeing today's epi, i am sure he doesn't have. So, bon ki taraf se bhi koi feelings na dikhaye. Pure respect wala relation hi ho inke beech πŸ€”

Bon toh is a kid she is emotionally attached to ani which is right ani has done a lot for her . But if ani behaviour goes like this and also as bon will grow up to headstrong , independent girl and in her growing stage she is gonna introspect on all things she went through with everyone all behaviours which she was unable to think as she was innocent child , she is surely gonna drift away from ani and also if he brings this zimmedaari angle and does not trust her especially after Sumati track of sampoo still remains in show and is forgiven

Prit_007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

Anirudh's character, his fitoor, his respect towards women, even his madness to do the right thing... All these qualities of his got me hooked to BB. But now for this senseless track, the makers are ruining his character and that is killing me. Till Mini's fiasco and separation track, I can at least justify his actions as there Bon did lie to him and got caught which shattered the bit of trust he built in her. But right now, there is no logic at all. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. Nothing in this track makes sense to me. It is the worst track of BB.

I was mad at him and Bon's mom for forgiving Mami so easily just because Bon asked them too. I mean she is a child and doesn't know the severity of what was done. But Ani being the grown-up must know and be wary of having such kind of people around Bon. Well, with a new track starting I just hope Ani grows some brain and supports Bon as she needs him now. I thought he would show Bon the true face of her family just like how Bon showed him Mini's. Going against her family, listening to her husband's accusations, taking care of Kaka... Poor child deserves better.

Agree with each word, exactly BW case was good he couldn't be blamed there but what about now does he have any reasons? Completely senseless track this one is I started skipping episodes except for Rudhita scene but the menstruation promo made me watch the full episode and after watching I found thisπŸ€” It's really the worst track of BB.

Exactly he was even mad at Mini for this and he is behaving sweetly with Mama- Mami because of Sampoorna maa, anything for Nana Nani πŸ˜•

rttr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

Bon toh is a kid she is emotionally attached to ani which is right ani has done a lot for her . But if ani behaviour goes like this and also as bon will grow up to headstrong , independent girl and in her growing stage she is gonna introspect on all things she went through with everyone all behaviours which she was unable to think as she was innocent child , she is surely gonna drift away from ani and also if he brings this zimmedaari angle and does not trust her especially after Sumati track of sampoo still remains in show and is forgiven

Now we can only request makers that please show Ani is acting to find the truth 🀞

rttr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prit_007

Exactly Hima saboot sirf bas Bon chahiye uski Mini aur uski Sampoorna Maa pe to aankh band karke bharosa kar sakta hai na 😊

Prit kash acting hi kar raha ho πŸ˜•

Prit_007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rttr

Prit kash acting hi kar raha ho

How I wish that Himu par ham dono ko pata hai he isn't πŸ˜’

rttr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prit_007

How I wish that Himu par ham dono ko pata hai he isn't πŸ˜’