Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Katy4566

this goes on I want bon to have someone in life who cares for her unconditionally, who supports and protects her from anyone but sorry to say ani always pushes bon into fulfilling relations with those like mama and Mahi when he clearly knows what kind of person they are. I really want someone to come in bon life who cares for her unconditionally then ani will realise how it is affecting bon . This is just my opinion as after her mom demise or her such condition being done by these sampoo, mama and Mami I want both bon and kaka to say to ani what he has done and how much bon is broken . I want bon to question ani sampoo and everyone as if it makes bon aloof and indifferent then also it is fine . Then they would realise what damage is done to such a pure soul.

My thoughts exactly. What is the point of him repenting and pleading guilty if he is just going to keep repeating his mistakes. He makes tall promises like, I will not let anyone hurt you ever, Bondita... And then he is the first one to always jump to conclusions and hurt her. He should know by now that Bon gets more affected by his actions/words than anyone else's. He keeps forgetting she is just a child and assumes she is capable of plotting and planning. Like seriously? Does he know nothing about the pure soul she is? Here is the girl who left her sasural for her sister, took crap from society and was sold off by her family but never uttered a single bad word towards anyone. She readily forgave her mami after HM track. How could he question her sincerity and honesty??

If he is acting, I want him to pacify Bon pretty soon and apologize. And if he is not acting, he doesn't deserve Bon at all. Period. He should for once understand what he is doing to Bon, that little soul by his behavior.🤔

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
😆

Word Count: 0

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The day kaka will roar this samp and co. Will be done 😈

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKGPj6PnaJb/?igshid=1dwl0ldee2cmj

Want savage kaka back 😭😭

Prit_007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

Yeh dekho kaun aaya??

Kyun apko khushi nhi huyi 😆

Home786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

Barristery mein pta nhi kyu admission krwaya Bidu aur kaka ne iska😡....paisa toh barbaad huaa aur launde ke bail buddhi bhi.

Wahina..

Abh sirf tum hi sudhar sakti hoo..

Isko phirse dhanda maarna padega dimaag thikane mein laane ke liye..

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Tinki 🤗

Sab bidu ki galti hei 🤣

Tum mujhe quote karke kyun ani ko kosti hei yaar 🤪🤣

Mujhe purane din yaad agaya 🤪🤣

Bidu ko gadi chalane ka kya shok chada tha

Kisi pe gadi hi chada di 🤪

Ab gay banke ghoom raha ghar me

Home786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prit_007

Kyun apko khushi nhi huyi 😆

Areyy behen missed you re...

Kahan thi tum?? How you doing??

Home786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

urriiiii baba....tummi ki boleche...☺️🤣

RC house will be filled totally🤣

Finally...happy EDT after so many days.. 🤗
Home786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prit_007

Tujhe mana karna tha apne Binoy ko 😆

Ab pata nhi kaun isko case deke apne paise barbaad kar raha 🤪

Wahina prit pata nahi kisne diya hai Ani ko case... Pakka haarega aur unhe barbaad karega..
TinkiGogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Twinnieee ❤️

🤗

Hello lalz 😊how are you??

I was so happy today seeing a promo of bb after ages but your laadla Ani ruined it big time today in today's episode..hadd hain yaar bewkoofi ki..😡Usko itni jaldi Bon pe trust nahi raha?? jo ladka GW track mein HM ki girls ke ilzaamo pe trust nahi kiya toh abb kya hua??kyuki iss baar ilzaam SampVamp ne lagaya?? 🤢Bhul gaya kya yeh wahi swarthi ladki hain jo apni shaadi bachane ke liye BW track pe Bon ko chodi hui aurat bana diya tha..And when he knows if that Bon kabhi jhuth nahi bolti toh woh jab keh rahi hain to kyun nahi maana uski baat ko?? Woh jo andhbiswas ka bhaasan jhadta hain hain kaka pe khud kya karr raha hain ab?? 😡 Matlab yeh hota kaun hain gharr ke faisle lene wala?? 😡hadd par di re aaj..Ghar ke bade kaka hain unka koi maan nahi bass usi ka hukum chalata hain.woh jo decide karega sab patthad ki lakid..😡 how dare he behave kaka with like that..🤬