Give me some hope of trusting ani 💔🥺

Nima🤗

I'm 50-50😆

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: listmist

My only hope is ki ani is acting. They can't show him so dumb

I really wish that he is acting else, they will end up butchering his character to an extent of no return.

@Bold, that is the only thread of hope I am hanging to right now. He is a gold medalist got heavens sake. Please show him with some brains🤔. If the makers are thinking of keeping it under wraps for the final showdown then I suggest they think twice as it will backfire badly. It's been two + weeks since Maaa Jaap started and he is right where he was the first day. This is getting exhausting to watch now.

Midnight_Sun1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Me here Sweety🤗

Was waiting for you😒

Give me some hope of trusting ani 💔🥺

Nima 🤗

I don't really know what makers are trying to do with Anirudh.But still I am trusting him.He was crying for kaka & that subtle change in expressions just before Bon's entry in study - this two things are still giving me hope.

Also, this boy who was crying that day watching Bon upset, himself didn't trust mama-mami - accused Bon just like that when Bon was constantly saying that she didn't do something like that & was crying as well.He knows Bondita doesn't lie in such matters.All his words were sounding like taunts meant for someone else to me, not really meant for kaka.I am feeling that there is a catch.Someone is involved with Anirudh from the core family.Who? That I don't know. I can be wrong as well.

But I'll trust him till makers prove me wrong fully,Nima.

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

Nima🤗

I'm 50-50😆

Ash.. truly speaking I am in a very bad mood.. he made Bon cry.. what’s the use of his naatak(if he is doing it) if it gives pain to his loved ones? I mean he could have just acted rationally na even if he was angry!!!

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

Yup! I want it back too. Being a sweet wife is good and all but that trait was a huge part of who she is. I would love to see that nidhar Bon who never took crap from even her husband. Remember during the teacher track how she showed the mirror to Ani when she called her Badmash. She needs that trait to handle her Pati Babu as it is hard to get sense into his thick skull by being nice.

@bold, Like Kak once declared, she is the right girl to handle Ani's crazinesssmiley36. Only she can shut him up and show him his place🤣.

are le aayegi rn poor baby is concerned about her kaka and sampoo, once bon becmes fearless,no one can stop her remember tarabai phir yeh mami sampoo kya cheez hai, if they go thoruh bon outburst bas sab gye kaam se, even if in her menstruation track if sampoo or mami tries to humilate her then bon if composed and ensured by ani will give her tarks.

Katy4566 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

I agree Ani is not an average guy and he will definitely make it happen if Bon actually chooses another guy over him. But when you get attached to a man from since your childhood, it is hard to let go of that bond. That is what child marriages do to you. You get too attached to the person called husband since a young age that you don't and can't think of anyone else.

@Bold, that would be hilarious to watch. Mainly Kaka's expressions. He will be like, "Anirudh, Sambhalo apne Patni ko." 🤣 And Ani will be like "B..Bondita"😆

kaka will be like ghor kalyug aur dikhao apna ballroom dance bahu ko bachpan mein, uska dhyaan bahar bhatak raha hai. ani toh sofa pakdhega aur jaise mahapandiji pe chillaya vause chilayega🤣🤣

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnight_Sun1

Nima 🤗

I don't really know what makers are trying to do with Anirudh.But still I am trusting him.He was crying for kaka & that subtle change in expressions just before Bon's entry in study - this two things are still giving me hope.

Also, this boy who was crying that day watching Bon upset, himself didn't trust mama-mami - accused Bon just like that when Bon was constantly saying that she didn't do something like that & was crying as well.He knows Bondita doesn't lie in such matters.All his words were sounding like taunts meant for someone else to me, not really meant for kaka.I am feeling that there is a catch.Someone is involved with Anirudh from the core family.Who? That I don't know. I can be wrong as well.

But I'll trust him till makers prove me wrong fully,Nima.

I don’t know Sweety

Right now I could just see Bon’s crying face and her plea to believe her.. !!! Why did he have to behave so harshly? He could have just stopped after certain point if he is acting

I am trying to put my trust on your trust but can not trust makers😡😡

Waiting to see some hints..

And I am more angry because now we have to bear mami in the most awaited and grand track of BB !!! I do not want to see her planning and plotting😡

I was hoping to see only ani and Bon ... I want this track to be Bon and ani’s fight against themselves and the society .. I do not want to see them being puppets of mami’s evil plans😡

Katy4566 thumbnail

I don’t know Sweety

Right now I could just see Bon’s crying face and her plea to believe her.. !!! Why did he have to behave so harshly? He could have just stopped after certain point if he is acting

And I am more angry because now we have to bear mami in the most awaited and grand track of BB !!! I do not want to see her planning and plotting😡

I was hoping to see only ani and Bon ... I want this track to be Bon and ani’s fight against themselves and the society .. I do not want to see them being puppets of mami’s evil plans😡

as yes if they brign mami plotting and traumatising bon in such a sensitive phase of her life then trp chodo makers will be highly backlashed as most of the people seeing this tracks are those who are aware about menstruation and nowadays it is in much awareness and very first a young girl first time periods are shown on itv her state of mind her emotions , it wil give such a social message if they dont invovlve plottings of mami in it

Midnight_Sun1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don’t know Sweety

@ul- Because he had to make Sampoo gang believe that he was super angry & didn't believe kaka & Bon at all.And he could go any extent for Sampoo. (Obviously,if he is acting).