Originally posted by: TinkiGogoi

Good night behena..🤗

Kaha hum sochein the aaj naye promo ki baat karenge aur kya kar diya Ani ne

Aniruddh hai adat se majboor

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Hope

I do think we will get many questions answered when the track starts. I don't think choosing a different partner will happen here as the story is happening in 1920's and marriage is marriage. But he will make sure she gets to choose what she wants to become in life. That was always what he wanted for her and dreamed of. I believe that he loves her. Not yet like a husband, but as a friend, teacher, mother, father, companion, and so on. There is love in their relationship just not that of a husband and wife. Not yet. That will take time.

But marriage is a marriage but see ani is Avery good gentleman a person whom everyone wants so he is giving dreams and a good life to bon but what about other girls who did not have choice in their marriages were forced should not they get a chance I think if such a social track is taken in show it will create an impact for bon.

I would like a male guy for bon who falls for her true nature and even bon feels attraction🤣🤣🤣( it will be hilarious but typical teen behaviour ) I want them to show bon a girls with lil bit of flaws . Think of ani , kaka that time In a healthy kind of way I am saying

but for a short i time which will make her realise her true feelings and love for ani

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: listmist

Good night meri behna❤️

Kal aa jana aniruddh ki dhona hai😊

@Bold, I think we will all be busy doing that till Monday😆

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly. His actions and words are always inconsistent. He gives mahaan dialogues like "I will never let anyone hurt you Bon", " I trust you. I know you never lie.", "You love your sister a lot." etc... and in the next scene, he throws it all in the trash. This behavior of his is getting irritating. The only consistent thing is him shouting, blaming, and distrusting Bon.

Agree👍🏼

It's makers fault actually😡

listmist thumbnail

I felt so bad for Kaka. He is a man of social prejudice but never evil. I am surprised Ani so easily accepted the fact that Kaka tried to kill Sampoo. Like, how could he? Does he not know his Kaka at all? He is a bad example for a Barrister. He always listens to one side of the story and makes judgment before the other side even presents their case. Who gave him a gold medal?

I am surprised as to why no one notices Binoy's changed attitude and behavior towards his Dada. Everyone knows how much respect he holds for his brother. All RC men are dumb except Kaka. Binoy got off easy after everything he did with Bon. And now he will get away with this stupidity too.🤔

My only hope is ki ani is acting. They can't show him so dumb

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnight_Sun1

Nimzzii, Lalz, are you guys here?

Me here Sweety🤗

Was waiting for you😒

Give me some hope of trusting ani 💔🥺

listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: TinkiGogoi

Waise naam kya hoga thread ka 🤔..Anirudh ki Dhulai thread (DT) ?? 🤣🤣🤣

Anirudh ki AT waale bolenge yeh kya dekh liya humne 😲😕🤣

Kya Gazab ka aawiskaar kiya hai aaj humne 😎😈🤣

🤣

Aniruddh ki dhulai is perfect😆

Lock kiya jaaye🤪

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: listmist

Kyu hai🤢

Kab niklege yeh😡

Tumne hi bola teeno saath jaayenge😭

listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: rittika

Tumne hi bola teeno saath jaayenge😭

Teeno hi kab jayege

Bahut din nahi ho gaye😒

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Katy4566

But marriage is a marriage but see ani is Avery good gentleman a person whom everyone wants so he is giving dreams and a good life to bon but what about other girls who did not have choice in their marriages were forced should not they get a chance I think if such a social track is taken in show it will create an impact for bon.

I would like a male guy for bon who falls for her true nature and even bon feels attraction🤣🤣🤣( it will be hilarious but typical teen behaviour ) I want them to show bon a girls with lil bit of flaws . Think of ani , kaka that time In a healthy kind of way I am saying

but for a short i time which will make her realise her true feelings and love for ani

I agree Ani is not an average guy and he will definitely make it happen if Bon actually chooses another guy over him. But when you get attached to a man from since your childhood, it is hard to let go of that bond. That is what child marriages do to you. You get too attached to the person called husband since a young age that you don't and can't think of anyone else.

@Bold, that would be hilarious to watch. Mainly Kaka's expressions. He will be like, "Anirudh, Sambhalo apne Patni ko." 🤣 And Ani will be like "B..Bondita"😆