Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: TinkiGogoi

@bold,this..we EDTians were saying this from ages but after HM track we thought of goving it a full stop but no..Old Ani is back and we are back to square 1..😆

Lo abb Kaka bhi add ho gaye hain Bon ke saath who deserves more..🤣

If we observe, even Bon changed after the HM track. She is more subtle with her questions and explanations with Ani. Remember how she used to put her thoughts before everyone without thinking twice with confidence and courage. Now we hardly see that trait of hers. She acts more like a wife now. In a sense, more understanding, more patient, and less bold questions/arguments. If it were Bon from earlier, she would have given Ani left, and right after the mess, he made before everyone today.

If today's actions of Ani are not given proper explanation then it will be proved that this man will never change. After everything he, Bon went through if all it took was a silly book for him to not believe her then he is a lost soul.

@bold, looks like the numbers are increasing. Ani is at least achieving this🤣

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Hummesha he takes driver 🤣 uss din aisa kya hogaya chasma galat lagake gaya kya

Lalz🤗

You online or going?

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zainu621

I really hope he does explain detail.. I want to knwo his view regarding g his future with bon. That one line is spoiling it for me.. I see many other comments n yt asking same.i want real arc views.. I always thot their future lvoe story to be of ani letting her choose her life n not them just being happy n all settled post leap ..regarding him mentioning abt her choosing a diff partner I doubt he wants this or wld say it lol .. also I felt he will be always confused regarding his feelings n true love

He will say this in future to bon and will explain this regarding bon chossing her love to kaka also in coming episodes for a person he is . The bond they share rn is the msot beautiful and pure bond they have . Even after Sumati track and menstruation track they will show change in Bondita and how ani becomes her emotional support may he he realises his feelings but remains same because if Sumati dies then bon will never remain same , she can lose the idea of love alsos

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

If we observe, even Bon changed after the HM track. She is more subtle with her questions and explanations with Ani. Remember how she used to put her thoughts before everyone without thinking twice with confidence and courage. Now we hardly see that trait of hers. She acts more like a wife now. In a sense, more understanding, more patient, and less bold questions/arguments. If it were Bon from earlier, she would have given Ani left, and right after the mess, he made before everyone today.

If today's actions of Ani are not given proper explanation then it will be proved that this man will never change. After everything he, Bon went through if all it took was a silly book for him to not believe her then he is a lost soul.

@bold, looks like the numbers are increasing. Ani is at least achieving this🤣

That is the trait I want back in bon as it was essence of her chractaer which helps her survive and face challenges . Hopefully in her future or after these tracks and her becoming alert on knowing sampoo and all she brings this all it is necessary as I would like a rash man vaali bon who trust,respects cares for ani but never shied away from keeping her own stance,decisions even in front of ani also and is headstrong and gives taste of medicine to ani also🤣🤣🤣 it will surely make ani realise love for bon if she stays indifferent and stubborn with him , he won’t ask her for granted

Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zainu621

I really hope he does explain detail.. I want to knwo his view regarding g his future with bon. That one line is spoiling it for me.. I see many other comments n yt asking same.i want real arc views.. I always thot their future lvoe story to be of ani letting her choose her life n not them just being happy n all settled post leap ..regarding him mentioning abt her choosing a diff partner I doubt he wants this or wld say it lol .. also I felt he will be always confused regarding his feelings n true love

I do think we will get many questions answered when the track starts. I don't think choosing a different partner will happen here as the story is happening in 1920's and marriage is marriage. But he will make sure she gets to choose what she wants to become in life. That was always what he wanted for her and dreamed of. I believe that he loves her. Not yet like a husband, but as a friend, teacher, mother, father, companion, and so on. There is love in their relationship just not that of a husband and wife. Not yet. That will take time.

Midnight_Sun1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Lalz🤗

You online or going?

Nimzzii, Lalz, are you guys here?

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rittika

Exactly same here

sampoorna to hai hi saath mein wo mama mai bhi hain🤢

Kyu hai🤢

Kab niklege yeh😡

listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prit_007

Bilkul iski shadi Mami se honi chahiye thi 🤪

Ab bhi kar sakta h😆

Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

That is the trait I want back in bon as it was essence of her chractaer which helps her survive and face challenges . Hopefully in her future or after these tracks and her becoming alert on knowing sampoo and all she brings this all it is necessary as I would like a rash man vaali bon who trust,respects cares for ani but never shied away from keeping her own stance,decisions even in front of ani also and is headstrong and gives taste of medicine to ani also🤣🤣🤣 it will surely make ani realise love for bon if she stays indifferent and stubborn with him , he won’t ask her for granted

Yup! I want it back too. Being a sweet wife is good and all but that trait was a huge part of who she is. I would love to see that nidhar Bon who never took crap from even her husband. Remember during the teacher track how she showed the mirror to Ani when she called her Badmash. She needs that trait to handle her Pati Babu as it is hard to get sense into his thick skull by being nice.

@bold, Like Kak once declared, she is the right girl to handle Ani's crazinesssmiley36. Only she can shut him up and show him his place🤣.

listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prit_007

Good night guys 🤗Mai sone chali😳

Tinki, Ash, Shaheen kal replies dungi too sleepy now 😆❤️

Good night meri behna❤️

Kal aa jana aniruddh ko dhona hai😊

Edited by listmist - 3 years ago