Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Zainu621

Yes yes that's the question I raised yest n asked on twitter as well.rven some others on yt had same doubts esp after this promo.. I didnt like his normal reaction as woh abhi bacchi hai?? Maybe they kept it.limited in promo n it will show in detailed way in actual epi wen the showdown between him n kaka happens hopefully without the child in epi as shes v small fr this baccha topic... no offence but I feel this... so is he in proper love like realised it but controlling himself frm starting a relation only due to age ??? Real arc wld hv shouted at kaka saying shes zimmedari ' I dnt harbour feelings etc ???? I'm confused if she wasnt child then ????

I am sure the episodes will have more to give us. This was just promo and when he said she is Bachi it was with respect to starting a family. In those days it is quite common for girls to start a family as soon as they become women. Age was only a number. So, when Kaka suggested he starts a family, Ani was opposing that by stating it is not fair for Bon as she is still young. Ani accepted Bon as his wife long back. And during separation track, he realized it. He understood that she is more to him than just his Zimedari. He does love her but not in a romantic kind of way. It is just pure love at this point nothing more and nothing less.

Edited by Hope - 3 years ago
Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zainu621

Yes yes that's the question I raised yest n asked on twitter as well.rven some others on yt had same doubts esp after this promo.. I didnt like his normal reaction as woh abhi bacchi hai?? Maybe they kept it.limited in promo n it will show in detailed way in actual epi wen the showdown between him n kaka happens hopefully without the child in epi as shes v small fr this baccha topic... no offence but I feel this... so is he in proper love like realised it but controlling himself frm starting a relation only due to age ??? Real arc wld hv shouted at kaka saying shes zimmedari ' I dnt harbour feelings etc ???? I'm confused if she wasnt child then ????

See regarding bacchi hai who is like how can u even think about such things when she is at a tender age . It is his immediate reaction regarding his feelings so bon is his topmost priority and his confidante his partner everything regarding those feelings maybe he will talk with kaka regarding bon age, that it is just a stage of life along with puberty many changes will come in bon , her likes her dislikes ,her opinions , her own way of pericieving things, feelings will come with age, a dialogue can come like bon is gonna harbour those feelings for someone else , as they are uncertain about future

TinkiGogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

I felt so bad for Kaka. He is a man of social prejudice but never evil. I am surprised Ani so easily accepted the fact that Kaka tried to kill Sampoo. Like, how could he? Does he not know his Kaka at all? He is a bad example for a Barrister. He always listens to one side of the story and makes judgment before the other side even presents their case. Who gave him a gold medal?

I am surprised as to why no one notices Binoy's changed attitude and behavior towards his Dada. Everyone knows how much respect he holds for his brother. All RC men are dumb except Kaka. Binoy got off easy after everything he did with Bon. And now he will get away with this stupidity too.🤔

Hence proved once again that Ani is super dumb in judging his own relationships.Only hope we saw is his understanding with Bon but today he destroyed that too..Yes i agree with ur point that he is a very bad barrister..And regarding Binoy yes i said it already that he should die before what he said today to his da..😡

Ghum fir ke sab kuch bas is baap-beti(kaka-bon) ko hi jhelna padta hain..

Katy4566 thumbnail

I am sure the episodes will have more to give us. This was just promo and when he said she is Bachi it was with respect to starting a family. In those days it is quite common for girls to start a family as soon as they become women. Age was only a number. So, when Kaka suggested he starts a family, Ani was opposing that by stating it is not fair for Bon as she is still young. Ani accepted Bon as his wife long back. And during separation track, he realized it. He understood that she is more to him than just his Zimedari. He does love her but not in a romantic kind of way. It is just pure love.

Exactly because see just because a girl hits puberty that does not mean she should be forced in starting a family when she should carve a life for herself , with time many changes will come family planning and romantic love should come when she wants this in her life , not at this age when she is herself has to experience so many things, she has to go through so many things . Think about those girls who were made mother at age of 13, no knowledge of intimacy yet becomes mother’s when there is her age of understanding things living life like everyone like man of that era , forced under society that they are not given another opportunities

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TinkiGogoi

Hence proved once again that Ani is super dumb in judging his own relationships.Only hope we saw is his understanding with Bon but today he destroyed that too..Yes i agree with ur point that he is a very bad barrister..And regarding Binoy yes i said it already that he should die before what he said today to his da..😡

Ghum fir ke sab kuch bas is baap-beti(kaka-bon) ko hi jhelna padta hain..

Like father, like son😆. These two idiots go around spreading raita and poor Kaka and Bon end up cleaning their messes. Be it with Mini or now. Both Kaka and Bon deserve better.

Katy4566 thumbnail

I am sure the episodes will have more to give us. This was just promo and when he said she is Bachi it was with respect to starting a family. In those days it is quite common for girls to start a family as soon as they become women. Age was only a number. So, when Kaka suggested he starts a family, Ani was opposing that by stating it is not fair for Bon as she is still young. Ani accepted Bon as his wife long back. And during separation track, he realized it. He understood that she is more to him than just his Zimedari. He does love her but not in a romantic kind of way. It is just pure love at this point nothing more and nothing less.

[/QUOTEThey share purest form of love which was different for other marriages like ani bon , there the older husband used to get intimate with his child bride not thinking about consequences , they were not treated equal, just a way of producing heirs, I did not like kaka also thought same thing about bon despite of the fact he considers her daughter it is because of those societal eras I think at end of menstruatio. Track and Sumati death track kaka will change all his orthodox things for bon and will let her grow like an unconditional bond and love which bon gives him

--Lalz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g

Bidu ko gadi chalane ka kya shok chada tha

Kisi pe gadi hi chada di 🤪

Ab gay banke ghoom raha ghar me

Hummesha he takes driver 🤣 uss din aisa kya hogaya chasma galat lagake gaya kya

TinkiGogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Like father, like son😆. These two idiots go around spreading raita and poor Kaka and Bon end up cleaning their messes. Be it with Mini or now. Both Kaka and Bon deserve better.

@bold,this..we EDTians were saying this from ages but after HM track we thought of goving it a full stop but no..Old Ani is back and we are back to square 1..😆

Lo abb Kaka bhi add ho gaye hain Bon ke saath who deserves more..🤣

Midnight_Sun1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So, Anirudh was crying after saying all these things to kaka. Interesting!! Also, that subtle change in expression towards Sampoo right before Bondu's entry in the study. Quite interesting!!

Lets wait for next week's episodes.

Zainu621 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I really hope he does explain detail.. I want to knwo his view regarding g his future with bon. That one line is spoiling it for me.. I see many other comments n yt asking same.i want real arc views.. I always thot their future lvoe story to be of ani letting her choose her life n not them just being happy n all settled post leap ..regarding him mentioning abt her choosing a diff partner I doubt he wants this or wld say it lol .. also I felt he will be always confused regarding his feelings n true love