Users

Frequent Posters

Priiii thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rittika

I want one from Anirudh baaki kaka ka jitna man kare or haan binoy bhi to hai

He literally chockhed her the other day to wo bhi kuch lagayega hi🤣

Ani ki liye kaka ke taraf se ek to banta hain must!!!

Baki sampoo can get a tons of thappad

Priiii thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsm123

Yesterday I was very upset with sampoo drama and bon's condition so didn't talk about Rudhita scene... today I'm fine so😆

I liked the way Ani was all restless and badly waiting for bon in hall.. he's this special soul connection with Bondita.. whenever she's in pain or in troubles he always gets restless be it their marriage day or hm/CHA track or even now.. jaise he heard foot steps he expected bon came and immediately turned his back n thought won't talk to her.. who's more kiddo here?🤪 He's also kid like his wife that's why didn't realize she's growing up and he should tell her about menstruation... I badly wanna see his reaction when he gets to know about it🤪..I won't tolerate any disappointment😡anyways when koeli called him he thought she came with koeli.. and while talking with koeli Ani eyes were constantly searching/waiting for bon

Finally he went to their room and was surprised to see door locked from inside... I loved how this whole scene is shot.. poor bon was in so much pain still tried her best to hide it from Ani.. Ani badly wanted to see her that's why kept telling her to open the door even after she told him she won't go to school and don't wanna open door... Ani have had enough drama and shouted told her to open door otherwise he'll brk it (isne PhD kar rakhi..sasta Daya🤪🤣) even bon was alert ki he might brk door and finally got up to open.. Ani's first que was why were you not opening door? He's visibly angry with it... but tried to sound calm seeing her.. said gussa nahi hu... loved how bon was struggling to search her pallu to cover head.. Aurra was too good in entire scene n looked damn beautiful *kala tika* loved how they shot bon going backwards and Ani coming forward.. she can't run away from him.. he won't let her do that❤️... when she hit bed.. she immediately lied down n covered herself with blanket..Ani could definitely sense something is wrong with her.. but his slow brain, dunno when will he realize.😵. I'm glad bon (Unknowingly) told him she's tummy ache.. if he gets more hints he'll join dots..hopefully soon🤔

When Ani kaka were arguing and bon was looking at them covered in blanket.. she looked so cute😆.. both Ani kaka stopped arguing with her one scream and word to word said two same sentences.. mentioned "apni bondita" ko aaram karne dete.. she's the one who'll always keep family together⭐️

Even while talking to dugga ma.. bon said if I die bcuz of excess bleeding who will take care of my family? ( she accepted she's no hopes from sampoo ma🤪🤣) who'll look after my pati babu? God this girl still thinks about others.. RC's are blessed to have her and we're blessed to have Aurra and even Pravi as Rudhita❤️⭐️

Ik it's irritating to tolerate sampoo drama.. but we've to keep patience until Ani gets to know about bon.. till then seh lenge sath 🤗

I was sooo upset with the episode but after reading this, dil khush hogaya 🤗

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Priiii

Ani ki liye kaka ke taraf se ek to banta hain must!!!

Baki sampoo can get a tons of thappad

Ha ha

kaka can give to Anirudh

here I am talking about Anirudh giving one to sampoorna when her truth is out😆

Priiii thumbnail

LU pe episode update agaya👍🏼

rittika thumbnail

LU pe episode update agaya👍🏼

Why cant I see it on voot?

Priiii thumbnail

Originally posted by: rittika

Why cant I see it on voot?

I don't have it I'm not from india

rittika thumbnail

I don't have it I'm not from india

No worries raat tak aa jaayega

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hope

Nahiii. I really hope they don't drag this like the 10 day challenge... I can't handle Sampoosmiley7 for 2-3 more weeks, Ash.

Her days are going to end soon as per bb calender😆