Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: dsm123

Ani's reaction is gonna be worth watching 🤪🤣

Ani kaha chanta marne laga sampoo ko😭 it won't suit his character 🤣 gharse nikal de wohi kaafi hoga😆

But I want him to give one slap and give a lesson

galti koi bhi kare saza barabar hoti hai🤣

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

Yup nima😭 my heart goes for bon💔

Seeing bon in pain I'm hating sampoo to the core🤢

Shampoo ki ulti ginti shuru ho gai hai Ash

Uske paap ka ghada bhar gaya hai soon we will see her out of RC mansion

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

Dhanu🤗

A wonderful review as usual... Your reviews make us to watch the episode with calm and hope...

Hats off to Aura yaar... She stole the show single handedly from last two episodes.. 👏👏The physical pain and mental breakdown she portrayed was shot so perfectly and beautifully... God bless this kid...

I agree Ani is kiddo... Sometimes he is more childish than Bondu... He literally needs attention from his little wife.. No doubt in that... Bhaav khana hai isko bas.. Yeh pakka phirse sunne wala Bon se😆😆..

Pehle humein disappointments hi milenge... Phir uske baad dheere dheere Ani ko yeh hehsaas hoga ke uske paas dimaag hai sarh pe toh usse istemaal karna padta hai... Phir usse last moment last minute pe use karega jab paani sarh ke upar chala gaya hoga.. It's Ani's policy..🤓 So, don't keep high hopes from Ani's dimaag...😳

Hats off the CVs.. The room scene was shot so perfectly.. It clearly symbolizes that even Bon steps back from him but he will step in between the space and will never ever let her alone... I loved that scene behen...

Sasta Daya.. This cracked me up Dhanu🤣🤣.. Yeh barristery nahi darwaja thodne ka kaam sikh ke aaya hai London se.. Dhamki dene mein iska koi muqabala nahi kar sakta...🤪😆.. Dramabaaz insaan..!! Literally Bon was life of RC's who will keep United..

Aura is looking cute and gorgeous there❤️..

The last scene wrenched my heart.. The poor little soul needs her mother badly..😭💔🥺.. Hope that letter reaches Ani as usual.. They have deep connection with letter... I think this letter will again play a big role here too.. This letter will bring Rudhita close again.. This is how Ani will come to know about Bondu's pain...

Sampoo's bad days is going to start soon..

Shaheen🤗❤️ how're you behen? Miss you😭

Aurra is too good in this track yaar👏 she portrayed all emo and pain so perfectly that I felt so uneasy remembering apna period pains😭 this lil girl has not even experienced this at all and still acting best⭐️

Ani is Ani😆 but bon also hides things from him like now... he's trying to know, khud gya bhi to check on her even though he wanted to act angry🤪 ab bon sampoo ka sunke bata nahi rahi isko toh kya kare woh😆 he's still in this idea that his wife is kid🤪🤣 usko click hone se raha ye🤣

Ik yaar..as usual pehle humko torture karenge ye log😭 bas Ani ko jaldi pata chale fir it'll become watchable 😊

Haina 😳❤️ room scene was so beautifully shot and was symbolic

Hope this letter reaches to Ani.. they've this special letter connection.. bon's condition made me😭 she badly needs someone 😔

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Awwlee😳❤️❤️

Bon was coming out of sampoo zone but this thing happened and as none had told bon about menstruation before she's all scared and believed whatever crap sampoo told her..

Usne bohot bakwas kiya hain behen..your blood will boil hearing sampoo's nonsense 😵

I will not let the effort all of you guys who watched the episode and warned us go to waste👍🏼. I will only stick to our beautiful Rundhita scenes😊. I just hope that Bon bombards Sampoo with questions and eats her alive🤣. That will be pleasure to watch. I am growing tired of this Sampoo drag fest already. I am hoping beyond hope that Ani finds out about Bon's situation, that Bon and Ani wake up from Sampoo trance. That we get liberated from watching crap.🤔

nims23 thumbnail

Whenever I look at sampoo I remember ye wohi ladki hain jo believed kiss karne se pregnant hote🤪🤣🤣 and I calm down 🤣 she's hopeless 😆

Makers won't disappoint us this time warna gye woh😈

She was a fool then and an evil now ..🤢🤢

Makers needs to make this track impactful for our sanity as well as for good trps 🤔

nims23 thumbnail

Abhi sabne padh liya yehi😭😆 still I'll post on MF after lunch for you if I get time❤️

Awww Dhanu 🤗❤️

nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Hello Nima 🤗 Thank you ❤️

Haan Nima mai weekend se hi bohot busy hu 😭 Office me development work has started so I have to be there in meetings and develop as well I attend 3 meetings and take 2 interviews every day and then do my work also 😭

I loved this scene in yesterday's episode 😆 I think they behaved like a typical couple and I could relate with them 🤣

Yaar Nima I am not active in AT itself 🤪 and Epi toh mai dekh hi nahi rahi hu 🤪 unless it's my turn on LU 😆 It is painful to watch Sampoo🤢

I miss u too Nima 😭

Ohhh .. too much work pressure 😒 take care dear.. I know how one could get crazy when we have a deadline for one project and have to finish regular work too 😒

That scenes was giving couple goals 😆❤️ I loved this Bon .. no nonsense.. I am not at fault so I am not gonna say sorry..period! She is a big competition for ani’s anger .. she won’t do chillam chillayi like him but just giving him the cold shoulder will do wonders 🤣🤣 love these two kiddos❤️

Try to join us Rimi When you get free 🤗🤗🤗

nims23 thumbnail

Yeh na i want bon to ignore him but also I can't see bon in pain😭

Just see rudi part yaar he was restless🤣

Wahi na.. Bon khud hi usko ignore nahi kar sakti..😒

Rudi scene ❤️❤️

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nims23

I knew you would melt like an ice cream 🤣

Anyways he was really cute in that scene.. ekdam bachhe jaisa.. Bon baby be use bhi bachha banna sikha diya hai

Isko dekh kaise nahi pighale🤪

Kaise chup chap sun raha tha sab🤣

nims23 thumbnail

Isko dekh kaise nahi pighale🤪

Kaise chup chap sun raha tha sab🤣

This was one of the cutest scene of BB.. and aurisht acting was 👍🏼

I know now why you melted like an ice cream 😆❤️