Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nims23

You are right Mayura.. makers are brave enough to show this track!! I am not sure but did any other dramas ever show this track before? Just curious 🤨

Bold-I don't know about any Hindi show but the topic was touched in the Bengali shows Gouridan and more recently Prothoma Kadambini
Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

Bold-I don't know about any Hindi show but the topic was touched in the Bengali shows Gouridan and more recently Prothoma Kadambini

They are child shows

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

Thanks for highlighting this🤗

It would be really exiting to watch in Hindi tv show!!

kpop21 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

You are right Mayura.. makers are brave enough to show this track!! I am not sure but did any other dramas ever show this track before? Just curious 🤨

I remember seeing something related to this in that old one Jhansi-ki Rani show, the one which used to come on Zee TV.

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kpop21

I remember seeing something related to this in that old one Jhansi-ki Rani show, the one which used to come on Zee TV.

Oh is it? That’s good then.. people won’t mind to see it again in our show and hopefully take it as a social message !!!

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

WHAAAAAT WAS THAT? 😲 No words.... HATS OFF 👏 I can't put into words what exactly I am feeling right now watching this promooooooo

Priiii thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow hatts of to the show

But at the same time it's also confirmed, sampoo is not a track 🤢 but a permanent lamba chalne wala villain 😭

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Posting the same message I posted in another thread. I am so glad the makers decided to show this without shying away. I really wanted this to be shown but was always skeptical as our society is never open-minded in talking about menstruation. It's high time ITV shows it for what it is. Kudos to the Makerssmiley32. I loved the description below the promo just as much as the promo itself.

I many times imagined how Ani and the men of RC would react and handle this phase of Bon as she is the only girl in the mansion. That thought always intrigued me. But now it is all ruined with Sampoo being there. I don't want the much-awaited track to be diluted with evil schemes, smirks, and looks of the Evil TRIOsmiley7. They just make everything unbearable for me. I really wish they are kicked-out from our and Runditha's lives ASAP so that we can enjoy this journey along with Ani and Bon.

I am so excited for this tracksmiley41. Hope the makers handle it carefully and give us the best without Sampoo drama. If not, I will just try to hang on for my adorable Runditha scenes and skip everything else. I humble request CV's to not ruin this for us by having those heartless family members of Bon around.smiley22

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Really excited to see this track👍🏼

But isn't she too young to menstruate?

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

They are child shows

Prothoma Kadombini is not