Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Goosebumps moment actuallysmiley3smiley32 That is why I love this show so much. It's a notch above the rest. Except for the glitches here and there for TRPs and other Mini reasonssmiley36 Very few shows dare to show such bold and social issues with so much of sensitivitysmiley20 Loved the aesthetic way the promo is shot.

Thanks for sharing.

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g

I never thought makers will show this matter

Hats off 👍🏼

You are right Mayura.. makers are brave enough to show this track!! I am not sure but did any other dramas ever show this track before? Just curious 🤨

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

You are right Mayura.. makers are brave enough to show this track!! I am not sure but did any other dramas ever show this track before? Just curious 🤨

As far as I know

In modern shows they do talk about it but to just conform pregnancy

As far as I know our is first one 👍🏼

Pro up of them

leanne_1983 thumbnail

I doubt any other show on Indian Television has ever shown such a track. They might have implied, but I don't think they have ever shown something so openly. Something that is very much needed. That's why I feel Neha Kothari captioned the promo with Speak the unspoken, Tread the untrodden, Carve a niche.

Kudos to the makers👏

nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g

As far as I know

In modern shows they do talk about it but to just conform pregnancy

As far as I know our is first one 👍🏼

Pro up of them

Let’s see how people take this track.. it is still a taboo in certain parts of India so let’s hope people get the social message.. because ani will surely make Bon understand the whole thing and that is the main reason of this track!! It’s a social message and awareness 👍🏼

nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: leanne_1983

I doubt any other show on Indian Television has ever shown such a track. They might have implied, but I don't think they have ever shown something so openly. Something that is very much needed. That's why I feel Neha Kothari captioned the promo with Speak the unspoken, Tread the untrodden, Carve a niche.

Kudos to the makers👏

In that case kudos to the makers👍🏼👏

Yupp.. it’s a much needed message on tv.. let’s just hope people take it as a social awareness!!

leanne_1983 thumbnail

In that case kudos to the makers👍🏼👏

Yupp.. it’s a much needed message on tv.. let’s just hope people take it as a social awareness!!

Yes. Let's hope people take it positively. But I feel that people will take it well, just as they took the Heera Mandi track very well. Right now I'm feeling so proud. It's a very bold move on the part of the makers and they didn't even shy in showing it visually in the promo. They are also lucky to have Aurra who although young portrays such sensitive scenes so well and with so much maturity. Both Pravisht and Aurra are a blessing to this show and a blessing for us too❤️

nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: leanne_1983

Yes. Let's hope people take it positively. But I feel that people will take it well, just as they took the Heera Mandi track very well. Right now I'm feeling so proud. It's a very bold move on the part of the makers and they didn't even shy in showing it visually in the promo. They are also lucky to have Aurra who although young portrays such sensitive scenes so well and with so much maturity. Both Pravisht and Aurra are a blessing to this show and a blessing for us too❤️

I am also feeling so good yaar.. in India (at least when I was in India) I have never seen anyone talking about this loudly.. so hopefully this track goes smoothly

Like you said people liked hm track even though aura is a mere kid(because makers didn’t make it uncomfortable), hopefully the same way they make this track less uncomfortable so people accept it like hm track!
i want to praise aura and her parents for being brave enough to agree for this track!👏

I am proud of this little baby ❤️

Edited by nims23 - 3 years ago
Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I am also feeling so good yaar.. in India (at least when I was in India) I have never seen anyone talking about this loudly.. so hopefully this track goes smoothly

Like you said people liked hm track even though aura is a mere kid(because makers didn’t make it uncomfortable), hopefully the same way they make this track less uncomfortable so people accept it like hm track!
i want to praise aura and her parents for being brave enough to agree for this track!👏

I am proud of this little baby ❤️

Yes aura and her parents are brave enough and know such topics are inkportant considering today times in 2021 nowadays there is a hype raised for menstruation where no one talks about it , the show will show a girl first periods taboos which were prevalent in earlier times and still continue . Even in cities and many areas , people still don’t talk about it openly even thoggujt it is a natural process