Falling in his honey trap. - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Good update

Finally madhu atleast cleared it out to sultan about her life,

Now what happened to rk,why he did like this,n this trishna presence making his life more complicated,

Continue soon

Thanks for the update

janani04 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Madhu runs into the hospital,she overhears Robin shouting with other servants in the lobby with tears to Radha ,

That Trishna is a bitch.....She threatened Chief to marry her.....Chief was already very upset ,he ate all those medicines......I will kill her .

Radha consoles Robin,

Robin ,You are good boy....Please be calm....Your chief is alright....He will be fine by morning....

Doctor informs Radha,

We have taken all the steps to make him survive..He is still in critical conditions.. .....Your son is ok Dr Radha mam....But he almost consumed 25 pills....This is dangerous to his health....Let us pray to the god so that he don't have any problems...

Madhu walks out of the hospital determinedly.

Madhu reaches Shamsher's Mansion.she begin to shout 

Trishna....Come out.....Come out......Get the hell out of the house.. Now...NOW

Padmini walks out of the room,she gets surprised to see Madhu,

Madhu,what ma?Shamsher,Our Madhu is here .

Madhu shout at her 

I didn't want to comeback to this hell....You daughter made me come,where the hell is Your princess Trishna Shamsher Malik.....Mrs Malik....Ask her to come down now.... Trishna where are you hiding.... Shameless ...Bitc

Shameer comes out from his study hearing the ruckus.he stops Madhu from scolding Trishna,

Why are you talking bad about Trish....She must be back home and sleeping...What is your problem...?

Madhu controls her anger,she begin to explain the matter to him

Rishab is serious in the hospital....Overdose of sleeping pills....I need justice for him..Your daughter went and created ruckus in his home......

Padmini gets stunned hearing the news,she goes to find Trishna, Shamsher gets shocked but defend his elder daughter 

It's bad thing but why are you blaming her.....She is not the reason ,Why are you always blaming her.Madhu,even if something happens to him.... Trishna may not be the reason....Don't hurt my daughter unnecessarily...

Madhu loses her cool and throws the flower vase .It breaks into several pieces.She continues to call Trishna,

Trishna,either you come out or...I will continue to break everything.....Ask her to come out .

Padmini finds Trishna crying in the room ,she asks her the matter.

Shamsher slaps Madhu hardly.

I am talking,why are you creating ruckus here..... Trishna won't come out....Go back home Madhu.....You are not in best mind....

Madhu shouts 

I want her to come out now....Or else I will either kill myself or stab you with this piece of vase....Try me Malik....Try me...

Trishna runs towards Malik and hugs him,she burst into tears.

Dad,I was drunken,I tried to convince him to marry me...I didn't expect him to eat sleeping pills....I am sorry dad...

Madhu throws the case piece away.she watches her with disdain.

See with your eyes,You supported her.....Even now you will support her....When will you understand the reality that you daughter is rotten....She wont stop until she kill me or him....You hear me Clearly Shamsher Malik....Until today I had some regrets with you ..,I was angry with you but I always had a affection for you..... daddy...This is the last time I call you dad...If anything happens to RK ,I will kill myself....

Padmini burst into tears,she tries to talk,Madhu continues

Wait...Ma....I will skin her alive ..... Trishna....It's your doom if anything happens to him.even if he loses a bit of his hair....I will skin you alive....SKIN YOU ALIVE.....It's my promise....Pray to the god so that he will be alright or else....

Sultan  walks out of his bedroom and finds his mother watching tv in the hall.she greets him and passes him coffee mug,

Good morning Sultan,Its almost 8 am,When did you come back home ?Where were you last night?

He takes a sip of coffee and explains her 

Ma,I went with Madhu to hospital,RK is hospitalised...came home only by 12 ....Feeling little tired .....That's all nothing to worry,She is staying in the hospital....I need to go to hospital....

Meera watches him surprised,

You went with Madhu to the hospital but why did she stayed there itself,He must be fine right ...Oh yes,I saw on TV,RK is hospitalised due to some health issues....Is he ok now ?

Sultan nod his head .He goes to get ready.

Radha reaches the hospital along with Madhu,she consoles Madhu on seeing grave expression 

Madhu,Don't worry so much....Rishab is stable now ,don't hurt your health...For the past 8 hours,you didn't even drink a drop of water.

Madhu enters the hospital room and finds Trishna,Malik,Padmini and Mohan Kundra waiting infront of the hospital ward.Radha scold Trishna

Are you here because he is still alive....You will stop only after seeing him in coffin isn't it.?Padmini,why don't you guys take your daughter and leave this place at once...It's irritating to see you here.

Mohan reprimand her 

Radha,don't talk rudely to them..... Trishna is only a bit drinken....your son is also fine now isn't it....He is just ill...that's all...There is no need to make this a big issue.

Madhu laughs at him.

You never had any consciousness isn't it Uncle.....You mean to say as Rishab is alive ...Everything is ok....Won't you feel ashamed ?She is the reason for all the problems ....

The doctor walks out after checking RK,

Dr Radha,He is fine now....He would wake up by afternoon....So until that time,let him take rest...If you guys quarrel here ,he will feel disturbed now....So how about coming after s while....Please....

Sultan reaches  the hospital and finds only Radha in the room ,she informs him about Madhu,

She went office.....She was so tired ..Please take care of her Sultan.

He reaches office and finds Madhu busy seeing files in her cabin.he enter after knocking  he nod at her ....He notices her tired look 

Madhubala,you look still so tired.Visible dark circles....Madhu ,Rishab will be fine...You seems to take so much stress...

Madhu replies 

Oh...Not like that Sultan,Seeing RK lying unconscious made me upset....That's all....I just need some rest ..

Sultan pours himself a cup of water and answers her ,

Madhu,how much do you love him ?

Madhu smiles but remains silent.. .She continues to go through the file .He repeats his question...She replies

Not much....Now...Let us talk about business ok...I want to finalise about this programme....dont disturb me...

Sultan denies

You love him..Madhu,why are you adamant not to admit it...I can't understand you guys.... Whatever....Take rest Madhu.....There is no need for you to work like this without having concern about your health....Come on...Come on..Take rest....I will take care of this file ok.....

Madhu smiles at his retreating figure,she closes her eyes.

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nice update

Good to know rk is fine now n after all this happened this Trishna n family came to hospital,

Madhu is so possessive of rk n loves him that much

Continue soon

Thanks for the update

janani04 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Madhu remembers the past 

She watches RK and his family downstairs happily talking to her parents and Trishna after completing their engagement in a low key manner... Madhu watches them from the balcony.she turns to leave ,RK watches her and both of them have a eye lock.Madhu walks back to her room and locks the door.she remembers their conversation before few days.

RK reads the card in his hand for the nth time and watches Madhu standing tensed for his response.RK closes it and burst into laughter 

Madhu,what kind of poor joke is this ?what proposal card ?

Madhu replies

RK,what are you telling ?

RK answers,

Yeah,You are pranking me right....today is not even April 1st ,why are you pranking me....?I have promised Trishna to take her out for purchase....OK bye 

He begin to walk out of the room when Madhu replies 

I love you Rishab Kundra,this is not some prank....I truly madly love you.

RK gets shocked ,he shouts 

What ?

Madhu turns with tears filled eyes 

RK,I love you RK....I am in love with you for all these years.....You are the best person I have met in my life ,I like you more than all other things in my life.More than myself RK....more than myself...

Madhu burst into tears,RK scold her 

Madhu,this is not something to joke ...around...

Madhu glares at him 

Rishab,you knew me well right....See my eyes....do you think I am joking around with you....Do you think I am joking....RK,I am in live with you....You can either accept it or just reject it but don't hurt my feelings by commenting that I am making a joke..... I Love you....

RK watches  her shocked ,Madhu continues to talk 

Why are you staring at me like this....I am not joking RK,I love you....

RK scold her 

Madhubala,My friendship is pure,I never felt any romantic feelings towards you....don't live in fantasy.....Don't blabber something ....I am in love with your sister Trishna,Always I loved her only not you.

Madhu hears knock in the door ,she gets up to open the door ,she finds Padmini standing outside the door 

What are you doing here ?come downstairs Madhu,everyone are waiting for you .....come down.why are you sitting alone in the room.today your didi is getting engaged.... They came to talk about marriage alliance between Rishab and Trish...that day also you have some reasons....today also...you are 

Padmini finds Madhu standing much expression,she questions her about the same 

Madhu,Your sister is getting married....why are you standing here without any  reaction....come on come down to join us for lunch.

Madhu disapproves the idea,

Ma,I am feeling unwell....you guys enjoy the feast ,I don't want to join...

Shamsher comes there and reprimand her 

Madhu,what are you telling,your sister is getting married,you seems to be always in your room....Do you think I didn't notice your behavior.

Madhu answers him

I am happy daddy,you are noticing me....I am happy but I am not feeling well to sing and enjoy....all the festivities....I am really really happy for my sister.....but I can't accompany her to enjoy ...because I am unwell.

Padmini scold her

Why are you taking to your dad like this?What unwell ,unwell....?you look little dull but come get dressed,come down...

Madhu shouts back 

Ma,please don't make me repeat....I don't want to come down ...I am feeling headache Nd fever...Do you want me to pass the infection to everyone.?she is getting engaged today so what?Do you all want me to put a dance show....?Give me some space....if you insist me to come then OK....I will come .

Shamsher watches her in disbelief...he agrees to her 

OK,we were just worried....don't take tension....take rest....We will come after sending the guests off..Paddo let's go down.come on.

Madhu locks the door and falls on the bed.she hears knock and shouts 

What do you want now?

She opens the door with anger but finds RK there outside the door.he enters the room with a bit hesitation.Madhu stands next to the window silently.RK begin to talk 

Madhu,are you feeling unwell ?did you took medicine ?

Madhu replies to him

Rishab Kundra,you are going to marry my sister not me that means I don't want to answer all of your questions.

RK answers 

Madhu,I am your friend...

Madhu smiles bitterly

RK,you knew very well right ,I am an unwanted child of my parents....my sister is their love and life....I don't hate her for that but I am jealous of her for having all the best things in life....What I get is just hand me down love and affection....I wanted someone to be mine...only mine...I can't share my friendship or love to anyone anymore....I am fed up RK....I  always loved you RK,I can accept your rejection...but I can't accept Trishna's husband as my friend,I don't want anymore stress in my life  so let us end our friendship here itself.

RK tries to express himself 

Madhu,you are the first person whom gave me warmth,you used to tell I am your shining armor....its not like that.....You are the reason for my happiness Madhu,My shining armor.....Like a angel....I can only respect the angel can't love you...According to me You deserve the best person..in the world,I am not the best person for you.....But marrying her doesn't mean anything to our friendship....You will be always my friend Madhu....Always.

Madhu watches him walk away in silence.tears roll from her eyes.

RK finds his mom waiting for him in the car,he asks her the matter 

Rishu,you are old enough to decide about your life ,but according to me ,this is marriage ,you are quite young ,just 21,are you sure to marry Trishna now ...you have just completed your education....have a long way to go....Are you sure about Trishna,she have her own aspirations,

RK assures her 

There is nothing to worry,We love each other and I want to Marry her .

In Shikky's home 

Mr Bhatia finishes his phone call with his uncle and informs the matter to Damini who is busy packing cloths for Shikky's foot ball tournament and Shikky ,who is busy watching some videos

Listen,Uncle called me to inform about RK's engagement.to Your sister's step daughter Trishna Malik....Shikky,she is your classmate right, is she  a good person ?

Shikky gets shocked and replies,

What Trishna....what about Madhu?I thought he is going to marry Madhu.....they seems like perfect couple....I need To talk to Madhu.

He angrily calls RK to talk but finds his number busy.he calls Madhu ,she attends the phone call

Shikky,how is your preparation for football tournament?best of luck 

He shouts 

Best of luck my foot.....What is going on in your home ?Did Rishab is going to marry that Trishna....?What about you ?You said you are going to marry him....you love him right...I am going to meet him ,I need an answer.

Madhu calmly replies him

Shikky..Don't talk nonsense,They love each other so much.They should be together...I am really OK about this...You please don't create any issues.Please.You should not meet him and talk about this.Promise me.

Shikky scold her 

You are a fool...

She cuts the call and begin to cry.
In the day of wedding ,

Madhu watches Shamsher being so happy .she smiles bitterly .

Edited by janani04 - 1 years ago
janani04 thumbnail

Padmini rushes from Trishna's room and murmurs something to him.he gets tensed hearing her.Madhu watches all this from the balcony.she walks towards them seeing their tensed expression.she asks them the matter 

Ma,what happened ?

Padmini pulls her along and walks towards Trishna's room without replying her 

Ma,why are you this much upset about anything?

Shamsher replies to her

What happened? You sister is creating a ruckus here ....come with us and try to persuade her .

In the room ,

Shamsher sees the lunch untouched .he asks her the matter 

Trisha,Why are you not having the lunch till now....the time is almost 3pm...what is your problem ?Have at least some fruits...?

Trishna throws the invitation at her parents  shouts 

How could you hide the invitation from me....you knew right ,Modeling is my ambition,my passion.....today is the show....audition ,why papa why ?

Padmini replies 

Trishna,you decided to get married today....how can you attend the show....don't joke....get ready .its just few minutes.....

She shouts 

I am sure about my decision....I need to go to the audition.it is important .My future only depends on this

Shamsher gets agitated hearing her words.he tries to explain her 

Trishna,This is not the time to think about your priorities...today you are going to get married...in less than a 5 hours .now you are telling about some stupid audition....Try to understand....you can get chance in future for modeling  but today...

Trishna begin to cry making both Padmini and Malik uneasy.

Papa,please.....I can't sacrifice my  Dream ....this is one in life'time opportunity for me.....please understand .

Padmini scold her 

What rubbish are you sprouting now ?In  few hours ,they will be here.....don't think stupidly.....have some common sense.?this is your life,you can't joke...

Trishna takes the fruit knife from the table and threatens them 

If you guys don't let me go...I will kill myself.....Dad already you lost my mom....do you really want to lose me.....This audition is important to me....I will go....you shouldn't stop me or I will kill myself.....Now let me leave .

Padmini cries 

Don't do something stupidly

Shamsher pleads her 

Trishna,don't do like this,RK has started from home.you knew about Kundra household right....we can't explain to them....,they will come sooner....you cant come back ,try to think from my shoes,how can I explain to them....Dad loves you Trishna....please 

She takes the knife towards her neck ,He shouts 

OK.....you go.....don't hurt yourself....please 

Madhu watches them in disbelief and blocks the room entrance 

You are not going anywhere.....RK loves you so much....you are betraying him by doing this....I won't let you hurt him....get married and then go....You are not going...

Padmini shouts at her 

Madhu,your sister is serious....don't behave like this...

Madhu glares at her 

Ma,you don't interfere in this matter....Today she is not going anywhere....RK can't accept all this stupidity in his house...you know right,he doesn't even believe in marriage but agreed to it...you can't hurt him.

Shamsher slaps her and pushes her away from blocking the door 

Trishna is your sister,you are thinking about that RK,who is he to you ?Can't you see her hurt....

Madhu watches him without replying.She burst into laughter 

You are something dad,something....in all the situation you only think about your precious daughter ....You are scolding me whether I have sense,do you have any idea how RK will be hurt....?

Trishna scold her 

Why are you so much concerned about him ?He is my lover not yours.....He is just a friend to you....I am your sister....Madhu ,my preference is only audition..I don't care anything about anyone.

She leaves the room ,Padmini dials Radha to know the matter and puts the phone in speaker, Radha attends the phone after few rings and replies her 

Paddo,we are getting ready....around 5 pm we will start the bharat....how is preparation at your end ?

Shamsher replies,

Haa...yeah...its going fine....You guys come without any tension

He assures himself after disconnecting the phone 

Trishna's audition ends by 6 pm....If we manage up to the time....she will comeback.....

Madhu remains silent ,she feels like something bad is going to happen.

RK's bharat enters the venue 

Padmini watches the time and  panicks.

Shamsher tries to contact Trishna but finds her number not reachable.He expresses his worry to Padmini,

Trishna's mobile is not reachable....I couldn't contact her ....I am quite worried Padmini.....What will we do now?They have reached already....I will manage here  ,you please go there and bring her .

Madhu remains silent without replying him.

Shikander along with his mother Damini walks into the venue,he finds Madhu tensed.he approaches her to know the matter and overhears Malik's words.He rushes to inform Radha the matter.

Madhu watches the happiness on RK's face and feels pain.she rushes into the room to hide her tears .

The Pandit starts the rituals.

RK sits in the mandap.

Padmini reaches the venue of audition ,he searches for Trishna among the crowd of people.she feels pressured and calls Shamsher to Inform him

Malik,I couldn't find her....I am worried...You please talk to them and make them understand the situation.I asked here but no one ansmwees me properly...

The calls gets disconnected due to poor connection  She comes back home disappointed and worried .she gets surprised to find bride sitting in the Mandap.the pandit calls her ,

Mrs Shamsher come and do the kanyadhan of your daughter ...Muhurat is nearing...

she sighs relief on seeing the bride sitting on the mandap.she walks towards the mandap to do the kanyadhan.She Expresses his happiness to Malik,

Thank god ,she is back ,when did she came? 

Shamsher remains silent without answering her,they do the kanyadhan rituals.he

Padmini searches for Madhu but finds her no where and asks about that to her husband.

Where is Madhu?She was quite worried....where is she now ?

he takes her away from the crowd and replies to her 

Padmini hear me ,Dont shout .....Trishna didn't come back..the bride sitting in the mandap is our Madhu only .

Padmini gets shocked,she turns and hears the pandit 

Now tie the mangalsutra around the neck of the bride.

RK ties Mangalsutra around the bride's neck.Padmini gets stunned hearing the news.Shamsher continues to talk 

I don't have any other option....If Trishna comes then we ...

Padmini questions him,

Then what ?What are you planning then.....you made Madhu marry RK....what If they know the matter ?

The Pandit asks 

Now apply the sindoor..

RK takes the sindoor but Madhu stops him from applying on Seeing Trishna rushing into the venue fully drenched in rain.she removes the veil herself.

RK gets up from the mandap shocked seeing Madhu there ,Everyone gets surprised seeing Madhu as the bride instead of Trishna.they talk among themselves.he asks her 

What is all this Madhu?
Trishna rushes in drenched and  stuns on seeing Mangalsutra in Madhu's neck  and RK with sindoor in his hand to fill her hairline.she shouts at them.

No.....

She loses her conscious, RK rushes down from the Mandap and hold her from hitting the ground.he calls out her name 

Trishna,......Trish......get up.....get up.....

Madhu rushes to help him but he stops her from touching Trishna .

Don't touch her....why did you hurt me like this ?just because I didnt love you....what did you did to my Trishna....what did you do ?

Madhu tries to explain him

No Rishab,I didn't do anything......Its that she went ...to attend...

He pushes her hand 

What she went?.......I don't believe in all your lies.....You did something to her so that she couldn't reach the venue.....at time.....my first priority is Trishna only....I will take her to hospital now....if anything happens to her,I will burn you alive.

He walks out of the venue with Trishna in his arms,Madhu watches him with pain.

Radha fold her hand and request everyone to leave the venue,

Thank you so much for coming to our family wedding,the function is over.....sorry...for not giving you proper hospitality....please leave.

The guests leave the venue.

Mohan shouts at Maliks

What kind of poor joke was that ?You guys treated our total family a joke....Don't you have some shame Shamsher ,I need a explanation for all this?why would Madhu marry him ?

Padmini remains silent hearing him scolding Madhu with tears rolling from her eyes.Shamsher tries to talk but RK's Grandpa scold Mohan to stop.

you first don't create a scene...let him come back,we will sort this out.

Radha hides her disappointment and questions Madhu,

Madhu,I didnt expect all this from you....tell ms why you were in her place.....tell me Madhu.....I still have some trust ....don't hurt me by your silence.Why are you standing like a statue.....what made you do this....?

She remains silent without giving any answer to her.she watches Shamsher busy trying to know about Trishna's health by calling the hospital ,Padmini pacifies him 

Nothing will happen to our Trishna.....she will be alright....let us go to the hospital and see her.

She feels like breaking down into million pieces.

In the hospital ,

The doctor checks Trishna and informs him

There is nothing to worry about her health...she is alright.....just fainted due to fever.....

RK nod his head.he sits next to her and hold be hand...

Trishna,there is nothing in the world that can separate us.....don't worry about anything....I won't let anyone live happily after hurting our life.....I won't let .

He walks out of the room with determination and finds everyone in the hospital lobby.He walks towards Madhu standing all alone in the entrance of hospital and pulls her towards the room in which Trishna is admitted,he shouts at her 

See yourself....you selfish .....don't you have some humanity....see with your own eyes...that is your own blood related sister.....how can you hurt her like this......how ?

Shamsher tries to explain the situation 

Rishab,I was the one who asked Madhu to sit in the place of Trishna....We couldn't find Trishna at the time of muhurat....So I asked her to become the bride.

Radha asks 

What ,why did you do this ?

RK disagrees with him 

No ,uncle please don't lie to protect her....I know you love Trishna so much....you can't hurt her ....

Shikky answers them ,

Madhu.....each and everyone here are hurting you like anything but you are bearing everything for what ?Just tell them the truth so let them decide ......RK.....Your true love Trishna left the wedding venue at the time of marriage to attend her audition in Modeling ...today is the final day of selection.

Damini scold him

What nonsense are you talking ?Why didnt you inform earlier.we would have .....

Shikky replies to them 

Why should I inform to you,You guys doesn't even consider it....I wanted to know to what extend will Trishna go......she showed me new boundaries with her thinking......Rishab,the truth is right in front of you.....Your previous angel left you in the wedding venue all alone for her audition....you trust her so much right....why didn't she inform you ?She don't believe you .The person whom you termed as cheat become your substitute bride.

RK watches him in disbelief

Madhu,he is lying right.....he is lying to support you right....answer me....please....

Shikky continues to talk 

Why are you asking her?Ask your uncle....your aunt.....Or ask me.....What kind of poor mentality do you have RK?Just only your love is pure....You are a sadist.....True Sadist......Today night Madhu was planning to move once for all to London.....to pursue her career in Film Direction .....She left her dream to substitute her sister ......In one hand your true love went to pursue her career and other hand a cheap person like Madhu left her career for you....Wow RK wow.....what kind of judgment you make....

Madhu fold her hand and request Shikky to stop talking 

Please Shikky,its enough.....its OK....Rishab is just upset that didi is unwell.....you are very over agitated....please be calm....this is our life...it involved only three of us.....we will sort it out ourselves.please other don't be upset....

Shikky scold her 

You are really a stupid.....there is nothing to talk to you anymore.....this is the man you choose....see his true self.....I am leaving this place now itself.

RK sits in the reception area confused.Madhu watches his pain and cries silently.Padmini tries to hold her hand but Madhu glares at her and pulls her from the place to a isolated area and burst out 

You and your husband must be satisfied now...you made him hate me.....You made him hate me...My only dream all these years is to marry him....as his rightful bride not as a substitute bride.what kind of creature will hurt its own offspring....When he questioned me ,It felt like I was bite my venomous snake a thousand times....you know how it pains when ......He was my knight....my knight in shining armor....I was very cautious not to hurt him unknowingly but today you and Mr Malik made me hurt him.....I won't forgive you.....I won't forgive you....no one loves me....no one.....

Shamsher apologizes to her 

Dad was wrong Madhu,I don't know about your feelings towards him.....I am sorry....don't hurt yourself like this.....if you sister gets well,everything will become normal....everything will be OK.... 

Madhu snaps back at him

Nothing is going to be ok..,You don't know anything about me ,you never cared for me.....from my young age ,I am allergic to almond....you know about that?From my young age,I suffered severe bullying in school due to my poor eyesight  and plump look,do you know that?Do you know how much sufferings I face in school ....Do you know my favorite color,my favorite place...favorite subject....Do you at least know my height.....?I am an unwanted child ....The only person whom I wanted is RK....today he called me selfish,sadist....all the things but you are the selfish person....I hate both of you....today our relationship has came to a stand still point......Mr Shamsher Malik,you are guilty towards Trishna because her mom is not alive right,thank goodness she is not alive....if she was alive she would have died thousand times seeing the selfish attitude of her bitchy daughter  ....I know she is your first and true love not my ma....I know....As A selfish person like you don't deserve any goodness in life so only she left you....I am oddly satisfied ......Today onwards My parents died.......thats all....

Radha overhears everything and stands shocked

Edited by janani04 - 1 years ago
harini06 thumbnail

Awesome updates

Finally the much awaited their past

Continue soon

Thanks for the updates

aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update. Continue soon😊

janani04 thumbnail

Kulshekar Bhatia reaches home and finds Shikky sitting in the hall and questions him 

Do you know Madhu is in the Mandap?

Shikky remains silent ,Damini questions him 

How could he know?Shikky answer dad....tell him you don't know about anything ...

Shikky hesitate

Not exactly ....I have a doubt....I was not sure 

He shouts 

Don't lie .....your eyes are lying.....answer me properly Shikky ...

Shikky replies 

Yes.....I knew that the bride is Madhu not Trishna,I knew ...so what dad ?

Damini scold him

Are you serious?why you didnt inform us about anything ?

Shikky remains silent ,Shikky after reaching home  with anger 

Don't you have any common sense Shikander,when are you going to behave like a grown up....You know very well that the bride is  Madhu but why didn't you inform us about that ?You knew very well  right

Shikky tries to explain his stand 

I wanted people  to understand their true faces of Trishna and her Parents....., daddy...Trishna is a selfish person ,only Madhu deserves all happiness,don't you feel pity for her daddy....you love her like your daughter,Rishab will understand the truth and Madhu will be happy.

Kulshekar gives him a tight slap with anger 

Fool,why can't you understand ?Nothing is going to be ok now.....you ruined your sister's life yourself.....you fool.....you are not a young kid ....you are 22 years old ...when will you understand the issues and act according to it....

Damini interferes,

Enough,Kulshekar enough.....Shikky wanted best for RK and Madhu,don't blame him for everything.....maybe Rishab will understand the situation ...then....

Bhatia disagrees,

You people are  not at all trying to understand the situation ,Damini.....I am least worried about RK,I am tensed thinking about Madhu only.....You are seeing Rishab from young age,he will create ruckus.....he is believing that Trishna wholeheartedly so much....he won't accept the reality....

Shikky tries to explain 

Dad,Madhu loves him so much.....she will make him understand her true love ,I wanted Madhu to be happy ,only RK can bring happiness to her so I

Bhatia shouts 

Shikkander Bhatia ,Madhu is a individual ,her happiness cannot be based some RK or SK...Don't ruin anymore,shut up and be at home for few days...if I find you out of the room...you won't have legs to play games.....go to your room....NOW.....

In the hospital,

RK comes out of Trishna's ward and finds Radha along with all other relatives in the corridor ,He approaches his Grandpa and apologizes to everyone 

Sorry Grandpa,I made a joke of myself....I am really so much sorry ,everyone please leave back home ,This is my personal  problem ,I will handle it in my way,Sorry for troubling everyone here please go back home.please 

Mohan tries to talk but stops seeing the determination in RK's eyes.they begin to leave the venue.Shamsher watches Madhu's pained expression,he feel guilty towards her.he approaches RK to talk with him but RK starts talking before him 

Uncle,Its getting so late,there is nothing to worry about Trishna now,she is fine ,you people also leave home,I will stay with her in the hospital....please don't tell any reasons.....please 

Padmini tries to persuade Madhu to come with her back home

Madhu,please come home with ma,Everything will be better tomorrow....come home please .

Madhu replies her with determination

There is no home for me ,I know what to do in my life ......go home please 

She sits in the reception area in silence 

Next day morning ,

Madhu opens her eyes hearing approaching footsteps and finds RK standing there .he throws his card towards her 

Its been around 10 hours,eat something first ....drink this water ....

She watches him in disbelief and sips the water she thank him

Thank you RK

He smirks,

Don't thank me unwantedly.....if you die ,you will be happy,I want you to feel pain every single minute....each and every single second you should feel pain...pain of betrayal....I will make you feel the pain...

Madhu smiles bitterly seeing his retreating figure.she walks out of the hospital towards the canteen .

RK drinks the water from the purifier and feels sad seeing things happing around him.he goes back towards the ward and finds Trishna still in drip.he walks out of the hospital and finds Madhu infront of the hospital entrance with biscuit packets  and putting some to street dogs.he horns his car 

Whom are you still putting this act for..?you have already achieved everything right......you have married me so stop putting this award winning act....get into the car ,I am going home to refresh....

Madhu gets into the car with hesitation.He plays song in the radio and drives towards his mansion.

Don't think that I am concerned about you and  brought you home ,I am worried about her,what if you do something to her when I am not there.....

Madhu remains silent towards his taunts.RK stops the car infront of the mansion and walks into the house without waiting for her.she follows him into the house and accidently hit the rice kept in the entrance.she gets shocked.RK comes back and whistles seeing her .

Madhu,you have even completed the grahpravesh ritual.....enjoy....enjoy.....come in don't pretend shocked....doing everything deliberately and then putting this facade.....

Madhu walks into the house when he shouts 

Wait.....put your leg into this red plate and complete all rituals happily....but I am not happy I won't let you happy ....so....

He begin to break things in room much to her shock.she cries seeing his hatred.he pulls her towards the glass pieces and compels her 

Walk in this glass....do grahpravesh.....you are so adamant,and married me...now do it,I want to know how much you love me.....come on....come on....why are you hesitating so much Madhu......do it now......come on come on.....

Madhu stares at him,she finally answers him

If I walk in the glass piece,will you accept me My love.....Rishab,my love is true only....but I never wanted to marry you like this......if hurting me like this  gives you odd satisfaction then ok....I will walk RK.....I will walk ,do you really think this glass will hurt me .....no.....this won't hurt me ......all this things won't have any effect on me anymore.....

She walk in the glass with blood dripping from her feet ,RK shouts .

Stupid.....

He lift her from the floor stopping her from walking further in the glasses.he makes her sit in the sofa and tries to remove the glass shred from her feet ,it pricks his hand .Madhu hold his hand and reprimand her 

Be careful....RK....it might hurt you ......

He moves his hand and blood falls on her forehead .

Whether it hurt me or it is nice.....thats none of your concern.

Radha along with Grandpa and Mohan enters the home after trying several times RK's phone and searching for them in the hospital.Mohan shouts seeing the floor with blood stains and broken things.

What happened to you ?

RK replies

Ma ,take care of her first.....I will be in my room.she got hurt by glass....

RK watches Radha dressing her wound,he feels depressed seeing her biting her lips in pain ,he  enters his room and gets shocked seeing the decoration .He begin to destroy everything in the room.Radha stops him by shouting his name 

What are you doing ?By doing this,what will you achieve ?Try to understand the reality,you married Madhubala ,she is your wife.....if you want to change this .....you can't do anything about this.....ok....don't hurt yourself....

Rishab burst into tears and hugs her 

In my life,I never got anything ....I always wanted a happy family but you guys were separated....I wanted someone who could understand me,I wanted Madhu to be my true friend  but she....she cheated me....Madhubala cheated me....along with all others.....Why every time I like something or want something it is not happening....why should I always be hurt like this why ?

Mohan enters the room and scold Radha

You are so foolish.....what kind of stupidity is to accept this marriage......?They clearly cheated us.....we can arrest them.....you are 

Radha ignores him and consoles RK

Rishab,You are right,we have hurt you...I know our separation was very bad for you but if there is one person who couldn't hurt,she is Madhu.....she is a nice person ....

Mohan continues to shout 

Radha,I can't understand your emotions.....your son's wedding had become a joke infront of everyone....tomorrow the headlines will be about this bride swapping only.....you are requesting him to accept her as his wife.....

Radha answers him

Oh please Mohan,don't talk like this and confuse him,Its fate.....I have accepted you cheating me in marriage and moved on...I didn't lodge complain against you .....You can't understand about marriage,It  must be a life long commitment ,we can't leave like this....Nothing can change now....either if we opt for a divorce....this is not the right time....We should live our life for yourself.....not for the society....let them talk....before few years they talked about how Radha was cheated in her marriage life....by her husband and his secretary....I didn't die....so just because everyone talk about bride being changed in the wedding ....you are not going to die....

Mohan walks out of the room fuming in anger.Radha makes RK sit ,she continues to talk 

Rishab,I can understand your emotions....I am sorry ,I am also disappointed seeing my son's marriage changing into such mishaps but whom can we blame ?If you want to pin all your complains on someone....pin it on yourself .

RK replies 

What is my fault?I wanted a happy married life,I wanted a true friend,I wanted a life long love....... 

She answers him

Yes,you can't be blamed but how could you blame Madhubala for the situation.she was the person who can't be blamed in this occasion.she lost her opportunity to pursue her career and lost your affection also....Don't hurt her for your misfortune.You left the wedding venue and went to hospital to be with Trishna.....you know how people scolded her ,how your dad almost slapped her ?You know nothing....sometime what we see might not be true....I think it is better to bring her home with me ....she is the most affected person in all these things......

RK disagrees with her 

Ma,it was her choice to replace her sister.....one should accept the result of their actions.....it is  her wish .....I don't mind her .....I don't want to meet anyone for few days.....just leave me alone .

Radha smiles bitterly 

You choose the wrong person as life partner and you should accept the result....why are you retaliating.....?until this moment ,you are blaming your fortune,Madhu,and all others but you are least bit disappointed by Trishna it seems .....actually she is the reason for all these drama....As a mother ,I feel this is best for you...then your decision......RK,Think well and then decide properly.Your choice is still yours.you care for her Rishab....still you care for her .

She walks out of the room and finds Kundra Grandpa standing there .he pat her shoulder 

Don't worry....everything will get better sooner....hope so....I will talk to him .

Radha disagrees with him 

Its better to bring Madhu home with me,she need some rest which she can't get here.....

After a week,

In Radha's home 

Madhu opens the door on hearing knock sound and gets surprised on finding RK standing along with Radha.she moves giving them space to get in.Radha inquires Madhu about her day 

Madhu,how was your day ?Did you ate the fruits by noon or not ?I called the landline twice but you didn't attended the phone.....go and get ready we will go out to have dinner...okay...

RK simply walk into the home completely ignoring her presence.Madhu nod her head 

Yeah,Thanks you....My day was well.....I was in the garden....sorry for not attending the phone ,I will move out in few months .

Radha pat her shoulder with a smile .She insist Madhu to change 

Come on change and come,we can go out for dinner.
Madhu apologizes

Sorry but I feel little unwell.....I am not coming.....please .

She tries walks back to her room when RK enters the room along with her ,He asks her 

Madhubala,what are you planning ?

She stops on her track in surprise,

About what ?I am planning to leave the city in a week or two....then I 

RK continues

Trishna has been discharged back home,she wanted to meet both of us.....what are you going to do now ?Are you going to accept your mistake of cheating us or not ?You know how much she lost her charm...and looks lifeless.I don't care about your personal plans.....i am least interested in you.

Madhu replies him

Rishab Kundra,I never intend to hurt anyone and I never owe an apology to anyone especially not Trishna Malik....if you want to punish me.....you can punish me Rishab...but I will never apologies to her .....why should I apologize....I didn't do anything wrong,Shamsher Malik asked me to marry you .....if someone wanted to bear responsibility ,it should him not me.....

She tries to move when RK pushes her towards the wall and repeats his words 

You are adamant,not to accept your mistake,won't you feel guilty for cheating me or not?

Madhu replies to him 

I was helpless at the time,I don't have any other option,if you insist me to apologize to you,then i am sorry Rishab,I completely ruined your life,I am sorry for commiting such a crime......please accept my apology.please.

RK glares at her,he notices her still wearing the mangalsutra and loses his cool...he rushes out of the room and calls his mother 

Ma,I will bring her back home tonight......ask her to get ready to come back to home.....I will be back by 9 pm....bye...

Radha tries to talk 

Why ?everything is going smooth now only..let her live here for few days .

RK walks out without listening to her words.

Trishna walks out of her room dressed in a brown  knee length dress ,she finds Shamsher waiting for her in the hall.

Trishna,what are you planning to do next ?

She remains silent 

So you dont have any more plans or ideas ,then I am planning to enroll you in this MBA course ,its in Singapore....get ready to leave from here by 10 days .....ask Padmini to help you packing things.

Padmini comes out after settling some business outside and sits silently in the nearby sofa.Shamsher finds her very upset and asks her the matter ,

I went to meet one of  our business associate ,they are talking very ill about Madhu,they are telling that I am just a stepmother who took Trishna's happiness......they said Madhu lusted after RK......

Shamsher watches her shocked

harini06 thumbnail

Awesome update

Loved it

Rk couldn't able to rethink its Trishna who left the mrg venue ,

Feeling bad for both rishbala

Continue soon

Thanks for the update

janani04 thumbnail

Shamsher gets stunned on hearing Padmini's words,she hold his hand and burst into tears 

How can someone talk about our Madhu like that.Shamsher,we compelled Madhu to marry instead of Trishna but see how people are badmouthing Madhu....I feel like dying.....I feel helpless hearing these words....Shamsher,please come with me,I need to go and see her....Madhu ,I want to meet her please 

Trishna expresses her displeasure  

But Ma,the truth is Madhu loves Rishab,so she utilized the situation ,today she gained everything by my mistake,I lost everything ,everything......Rishab,his love,affection....my future...everything is totally over now.Even Dad is not ready to accept me ,he want me to leave this place once for all....But just few people are badmouthing her.....what about me...?why all of the sudden each and everyone are supporting her and despising me.My ambition is to be a model ,why are you suddenly not agreeing to me.

Shamsher reprimand her 

The reason I asked you to leave the place is not to hurt you....I am not despising you ,but you can't even understand your mistake ,still trying to blame others for your mistakes.Trishna,Today Madhubala is Rishab's wife.....even if she loved him ,she never tried to stop your wedding....she tried to stop you from leaving until the last moment ,so don't talk ill about her anymore.go to your room and pack your bags.GO,No more showbiz.....I never felt comfortable on seeing both of you being inclined towards Showbiz....Just because I show my love towards you openly ,it never means I hate Madhu....this time the mistake was solely done by you and you alone....so go to your room.in 10 days,you are moving to Singapore ,thats final.

Padmini watches Trishna running to her room in tears,she tries to persuade  Malik,

Why are you being rude to Trish?She is also young....she is just in her early twenties...how can we sent her far from home like that....think properly....I won't allow you to sent her to Singapore like that....she never liked all these MBA's.....let her try her luck once more in modeling.

Shamsher roars in anger 

Enough....how much will she be willful....its enough now Paddo,if you are so much concerned then we being her only family can move to Singapore...with her....I don't want to see anymore drama in my home...Persuade her to leave .Go

Padmini nod her head .

Madhu sits listlessly in the balcony ,she remembers the time spent with RK in her life  

Tears flows from her eyes ,she hears approaching footsteps and wipes her tears,Radha walks there with two cups of coffee ,she passes one cup to her 

Madhu,what are you planning ?Are you going to RK Mansion or live here ?You love him so much right ?

Madhu denies 

Its not like that Aunty....I dont love him,I feel just guilt towards Rishab....we were just friends.

Radha smiles 

Don't lie Madhu,I overheard your conversation with your parents in hospital ...even he said about you proposing him on his birthday.... ,so don't hide your emotions like this,Rishab is shocked by all this happenings ,he will understand you sooner...Don't ruin your mood by thinking about all these things.....if you are ready to go home with Rishu...you can go,if you don't want move there,you can stay here itself....I won't compel you ..Madhu,don't lose your hope....Rishab is my son,I know him better than anyone else....he will understand you good intention  and come back sooner...give him sometime.

Madhu simply nod her head,Radha walks from there ,she gets phone call  from Padmini,she attends the phone 

What do you want mom ?

Padmini burst into tears ,she apologizes her 

Mom caused you all problems....I am sorry....I am sorry Madhu....

Madhu replies her without much emotions

Why are you suddenly talking nonsense....there is nothing you need to worry about...I am not yet dead ,still kicking alive only.....why are you crying and apologizing now ...

Padmini answers her

Today I went out to business gatherings....they ....they ...

Madhu completes her sentence 

They must have talked ill about me ...that's all......its nothing...all these 18 years ,you never believed me ,it is very normal.....quite normal....these is what people are talking about you for all these years but .....you never listened to me...you love your husband that  much isn't it ....now leave it,tell me why you called me ?

Padmini sobs hearing her words,Madhu repeats her question 

Why are you crying so much now...?Don't cry...please 

She informs Madhu the matter,

Trishna is going to study in Singapore..I am also planning to go with her....I want to talk to you Madhu,I need to talk to you...Your dad also want to talk to you ...please come home...please dear please 

Madhu hesitate ,she finally agrees 

Ok,I will meet you but not at that house.....we can meet somewhere ...outside ...both of you come to the cafe near Trishna's college....we can meet...please don't cry like this...it is hurting me Ma....please don't cry.

Padmini disconnect the call and throws the phone away in agony.she glares at Shamsher and burst into tears 

Malik,You know what she told....she was behaving normal hearing about people calling her third party...you know why...because all these years she is living as the daughter of third party.......all these years,no one respect me but I never minded because I love you that much....I loved your ......paintings,I loved you....even knowing about your wife's demise,about your infant daughter...I truly loved you so very much ...Never have I ever rethinked my decision in this 20 years,never I have rethinked...but today I am feeling its my mistake to marry you...I should have not married you or given birth to Madhu...Shamsher,I need to rethink about my priorities....I don't want to go with Trishna to Singapore...I need to be with Madhu.

Shamsher watches her breaking down being very much  shocked.he rushes in to console her 

Paddo try to understand Trishna is already upset because of this marriage....she need a change ,the doctor asked us do this....And it is better for her not to be here....it is better for both of them ...Madhu will understand 

Paddo blames him

Malik,why should Madhu understand everything ?why can't you make Trishna understand?Why can't you make her understand the matter ?Why are you always biased like this....why ?In all these years except providing her food and shelter,we were like stranger to her....at least once let us be her parents,provide her some support....once Malik....at least once....please....Madhu often argues with me ,blames me but never cried infront of us....never....not even when we she was a child... she pleaded for Rishab,she pleaded infront of Trishna not to leave the venue....but we never listened to her....just because she don't cry it doesn't mean she is fine....she is hurt....she need me as a mother....she need me...

Shamsher tries to convince her 

Madhu is a strong girl....she can handle things but the doctor asked us to take Trishna for a trip....so only I  planned to shift to...she is un stable

Trishna overhears her words and fumes in anger ,she runs back to her room and takes the photo of  Madhu and throws into the dustbin in anger.she shouts 

Madhu,I hate you,you purposely married Rishab,you cheated me......you.....you took my mom away from me....Padmini is my mother....you are taking everything from me....everything.....I won't leave RK....I will get everything back....everything....

She cries seeing the photo in dustbin..

Madhu,I loved you ,I liked you....i was the happiest person when you are born.... I got little sister but you always treated me as your enemy just because I wanted care from my parents. ....I never knew about you loving him....I never knew but you knew how deep I love him...you are my enemy....enemy....
Mohan reaches Radha's house and finds Madhu getting ready to go out dressed in nines.he gets angry on seeing her and scold her 
Don't you have some shame....sign this paper come on 

Radha walks out of the room on hearing the noise and finds Mohan standing in the house entrance shouting at Madhu in louder tone.she reprimand her 
        First speak properly this is not your office ,this is my house,you are uninvited here,who gave you the permission to shout at my place,and what is this papers ?
She takes the read the content of the paper ,she expresses her disgust 
  You have written than Madhu has cheated RK and married him ,you want to annul the wedding like that ...isn't it....?You are asking her to sign this paper and leave him ,so whom should he marry then ?Trishna....do you still think Rishu will marry her ....in your dreams...

Mohan tries to talk but Radha continues

Even if he agrees,do you think Dad will agree to bring Trishna back as bride....stop joking and get lost with your agreement.....

He leaves the place in anger .Radha hugs Madhu 

You don't mind him....you go to the cafe to meet your parents....don't blame them....they were also in a complicated situation only....try to talk with them in a calm mind.okay...

After a while ,

In the Cafe 

Trishna orders all the favorite dishes of RK and waits for him ,she hears footsteps and finds him walking into the room in Jeans and blue shirt.RK gently moves away from her hug much to her disappointment 

RK,do you hate me now ?Why are you pushing me away ?

He sits in the chair and gets surprised on seeing the table full of  delicacies.he asks her the matter 

What is all this?You orders this much food for what ?

She answers him

Rishab,today is our proposal anniversary ....you don't remember.

He feels irritated seeing her expression but remembers doctor's advice not to make her emotion.he apologizes to her ,Trishna cries and tells about her dad's plan 

Rishab,my dad is sending me to Singapore.....what should I do now?I want to become a model....I can't go away from you....I can't go away from you....

He consoles her 

Trishna,don't get emotional unnecessarily.Everything will get better sooner....I can't come and meet you daily due to my movie schedule but that doesn't mean I don't like you....you have me,I will talk to uncle and explain him the matter....you don't worry...now you have food...come on..

Madhu sits opposite to her parents and orders herself a fruit juice without waiting for them to place order.She feels sorry on seeing the red swollen eyes of Padmini but controls herself from asking about the matter.Padmini gets up from the seat and hugs Madhu,she begin to sob continuously making her uncomfortable

Ma,there is no need to cry....I am fine....please....don't cry....please .....

Shamsher asks her about her wellbeing 

How ..are you, is everyone treating you there properly ?

Madhu makes Padmini sit and pours her a cup of water ,she replies him after a while 

Its....fine....Rishab didn't kill me .

Padmini asks her 

How about we explain everything to him,he will understand the situation.....we can come and talk.....Madhu,if you are having any discomfort ,please come with  us to Singapore....we all can go from here....we all can ....Shamsher  tell her ?You please ask her ??

Madhu laughs bitterly 

We all can..does Trishna includes in that we all?Ma,I don't want to talk about this anymore....when are you leaving ?do you want me to come to airport?

Shamsher  passes her a file ,Madhu declines it without accepting 

I never wanted any of your assets...keep it safe for her.......I have some questions for both of you ,only few questions ?What were you planning at the time of marriage when you insisted me to sit in her place ,If she returned some hours later ,where you planning to switch us secretly ,where you ?answer me please ....are you going to ask me to divorce him..

Shamsher finds the pain in her eyes,Madhu pushes Padmini's hand away and begin to shout 

Please don't answer.....I can't  your acceptance.....I ...will leave now....

She runs out of the room and gets shocked on seeing RK in parallel room having dinner with Trishna and happily talking to her.Padmini and Shamsher whom rushed out following her sees her standing infront of another room.they gets surprised  on seeing the harmonious scene there .Shamsher tries to call her but Madhu leaves the place in silence .

RK serves the mushroom gravy to Trishna,he turns hearing noise outside and finds Malik ,Padmini in dejected state and Madhu walking away from there