ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

dp means dramapal... kl raat to kuchh jyada hi ho gya.. festival ke tym bhi inhe chen ni hai .... vese to bahut ... prampra aur niyam kaydo ki baat krte hai... aur ghar aaye guest ke saath ese pesh aate hai... dp ke jo lakshan hai... hame to VIKRIMA KE BYAAH KE KOI AASAR NI DIKH RHE ... DOOR DOOR TAK...🥰VIKRAM GARIMA🥰 

Edited by ALONELOSTGIRL - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALONELOSTGIRL

DP MEANS DRAMAPAL😡... KL RAAT TO KUCHH JYADA HI HO GYA.. FESTIVAL KE TYM BHI INHE CHEN NI HAI .... VESE TO BAHUT ... PRAMPRA AUR NIYAM KAYDO KI BAAT KRTE HAI... AUR GHAR AAYE GUEST KE SAATH ESE PESH AATE HAI... DP KE JO LAKSHAN HAI... HAME TO VIKRIMA KE BYAAH KE KOI AASAR NI DIKH RHE ... DOOR DOOR TAK...🥰VIKRAM GARIMA🥰 

Itni shiddat se narazgi aur nafrat, chill beta chill, Garima ke Papaji ne aapka kya bigaad diya? 

VikRima toh hokar rahega and we will have this super-entertaining jamai and sasur jodi too ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Hi dear, I understand your frustration. Dp is a loose cannon at the moment. 

*I would suggest that you might want to not type the words in CAPS, because some people might deemed it as shouting through the internet. Some mods might find it as if you are yelling through the internet. I've seen it thus the advice. ðŸ˜Š

ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Itni shiddat se narazgi aur nafrat, chill beta chill, Garima ke Papaji ne aapka kya bigaad diya? 

VikRima toh hokar rahega and we will have this super-entertaining jamai and sasur jodi too ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†

because of Vikram... DP VIKRAM KE SAATH BAHUT JYADA HI RUDE HOTE HAI 😒 ISLIYE

ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

Hi dear, I understand your frustration. Dp is a loose cannon at the moment. 

*I would suggest that you might want to not type the words in CAPS, because some people might deemed it as shouting through the internet. Some mods might find it as if you are yelling through the internet. I've seen it thus the advice. ðŸ˜Š

okay ...shukriya😊... Iss baat ka dhyaan dilane ke liye

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALONELOSTGIRL

because of Vikram... DP VIKRAM KE SAATH BAHUT JYADA HI RUDE HOTE HAI 😒 ISLIYE

Dono ek dusre se thode rude hote hai, except Vikram ne haath jod ke maafi mangi for one comment. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Dono ek dusre se thode rude hote hai, except Vikram ne haath jod ke maafi mangi for one comment. 

This is nice of him that he's still humble enough to apologize if he feels he went a bit too far.

dhun.laagi thumbnail

This is nice of him that he's still humble enough to apologize if he feels he went a bit too far.

Yes, I am not criticising him, just stating it to her that it goes both ways ðŸ˜†

If DP has it in his character to generalise Vikram, Susheela and others, to some extent Vikram has also generalised Garima based on a few interactions and is civil but distant with her. In that aspect, both sasur-damaad jachte hai - Jaise ko Taisa ðŸ˜ˆ

Vikram knows how to give respect and also demands respect, which does not sit well with DP and it is still a norm in most places. Atleast Vikram is allowed to say sorry and matter is closed, we have seen how ruthlessly DP and the neighbours spoke about Susheela at the marriage and otherwise. 

P.S Just noticed the moniker @TM gave him - he is Dramapal indeed! ðŸ¤£

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Yes, I am not criticising him, just stating it to her that it goes both ways ðŸ˜†

If DP has it in his character to generalise Vikram, Susheela and others, to some extent Vikram has also generalised Garima based on a few interactions and is civil but distant with her. In that aspect, both sasur-damaad jachte hai - Jaise ko Taisa ðŸ˜ˆ

Vikram knows how to give respect and also demands respect, which does not sit well with DP and it is still a norm in most places. Atleast Vikram is allowed to say sorry and matter is closed, we have seen how ruthlessly DP and the neighbours spoke about Susheela at the marriage and otherwise. 

P.S Just noticed the moniker @TM gave him - he is Dramapal indeed! ðŸ¤£

lol dhamkipal, dramapal, ive seen some places calling him sharampal...🤪ashok sir is doing a good job of making us detest dharampal's generalized stereotyping a woman's place vs a man's place & tbh, it will take time to for these norms to expire some day...stereotyping is still a practice unfortunately...

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
dhun.laagi thumbnail

lol dhamkipal, dramapal, ive seen some places calling him sharampal...🤪ashok sir is doing a good job of making us detest dharampal's generalized stereotyping a woman's place vs a man's place

Susheela calls him Dhamkipal on the show ðŸ¤£

Yes, Ashok Sir is one of my favs from Son Pari ðŸ˜³