Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Just like we keep saying SSR should have opened up on TV regarding what's happening with him in Bollywood. Today Vikas is opening up people bashing him. Looking at the reaction people giving Vikas that's the reason SSR never opened up because he never wanted to be harshly judged.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The man needs HELP - this is not entertainment. Before something drastic happens to him he should really take care of himself. I think he’s mentally unwell and is a bit coo coo in the head. Im sure hes done paap and im sure people have done bad to him too but this is no place to repent or come clean. He needs to sort things out with the people directly. Involving janta is asking for more bullying and judgements for Vikas.

please Colors stop making a mockery and get him help if u really want to help him

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Vikas wanted to earn money so he came here just like anyone else

he has been given in-out option so many times because of his health and mental issues

Arshi exposed him as a bad person who does not care for his mom etc.  She was wrong but its not part of the game so she is still here

He cleared his stance to everyone which was a chance he should have got

As for viewers, I don’t care about personal issues

It is neither fun nor entertainment

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I m not fond of Vikas either and I actually felt bad for him when he got kicked out and even after he came back he wasn’t keeping well either. But after he came back for 3rd time all of a sudden he became hell-bent instigating others against Arshi and that is the only reason why I didn’t feel bad for him yesterday as it seemed to be a tactic to gain sympathy but I maybe wrong. I just didnt connect to his story this time round.

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

But he do have friends. Many tv actresses are his friends. I know of - Ankita Lokhande, Rashmi  Devoleena, Surbhi Chanda and Rahul's gf Disha.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

He is so cunning and manipulative that I can admire how he plays with people's mind but he is disgusting. The entire world is bad for him when I believe he is the one who does all the things. 

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

He is so cunning and manipulative that I can admire how he plays with people's mind but he is disgusting. The entire world is bad for him when I believe he is the one who does all the things. 

did not believe that before but I saw how he flipped in cycle task just to defeat arshi

then he says abhinav is his bhai and is buttering him saying he is proud of him

this guy is a big time jerk

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dqno1

did not believe that before but I saw how he flipped in cycle task just to defeat arshi

then he says abhinav is his bhai and is buttering him saying he is proud of him

this guy is a big time jerk

IKR he is king of manipulation. It doesn't take long for him to switch. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

He might have some problems in his life. But rather than discussing them on national tv just to get save, he should try to solve them outside the house. 

Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I love the relationship he shares with Rakhi. He has most of the time given her the right advice. He does look like he is going through a lot personaly and as Aly said maybe he told everything on national tv because he was fed up with Arshi’s constant blackmail.