Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priiii thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nims23

It’s true Shaheen... koi benefit nahi milta.. bas yahi prove karta hai ki kitna bak bak karte hai hum yaha pe🤣🤣

Kuch zyada expect karliya 🤣

Vut bakbak karna bhi art hain art! 😎

Edited by Priiii - 3 years ago
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I am relieved that Bon didn’t get manipulated and ani checked accounts in front of everyone ... now we hope Binoy won’t manipulate Kaka to give Munshi job to mama

I hope the precap is exactly what is shown and not something else like many are predicting. Bon always trusted her Mama as he never showed his true colors in front of her like Mami. Happy that she will finally be able to see him for who he really is. But one thing that bothers me is how no one is finding it odd that Binoy keeps supporting Sampoo and her family by even going against his Dada. That is sooo out of his character.

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priiii

Kuch zyada expect karliya 🤣

Vut bakbak karna bhi art hain art! 😎

Then join us in our bak bak🤣

Have you watched today’s episode?

nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

I hope the precap is exactly what is shown and not something else like many are predicting. Bon always trusted her Mama as he never showed his true colors in front of her like Mami. Happy that she will finally be able to see him for who he really is. But one thing that bothers me is how no one is finding it odd that Binoy keeps supporting Sampoo and her family by even going against his Dada. That is sooo out of his character.

Yup that might be the reason for Bon’s crying!! She must be disheartened to know mama’s evil intentions...

And yes... it is suspicious the way Binoy keeps supporting shampoo and her parents.. for god’s sake.. he didn’t do a love marriage how can he change his behavior towards mama mami too?? Overnight?

nims23 thumbnail

Where are you girls? Ash, Lalz, Sweety, Mayura(gaayab ho gai😆)???

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This is🤪🤣 pravi should see this 🤣🤣

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKiOzSLn2uG/?igshid=xic2oq4afz1o

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Danu I think he do watches all edits and vms fans made for him 🤣

He will see this too one day 🤣

nims23 thumbnail

This scene was so funny🤣

And ani’s expressions were priceless ... 🤣🤣🤣

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Yup that might be the reason for Bon’s crying!! She must be disheartened to know mama’s evil intentions...

And yes... it is suspicious the way Binoy keeps supporting shampoo and her parents.. for god’s sake.. he didn’t do a love marriage how can he change his behavior towards mama mami too?? Overnight?

The other reason Bondita is crying could be that Sampoorna might have come to manipulate her and later Bondita still went against and told KSJ about his deeds and feeling sad that she went against Sampoorna

Regarding mama mami may be sampoorna would have blackmailed binoy in ensuring that they stay in haveli only

donno my assumption coz if you see BTS also sampoorna is trying to manipulate Bondita but she has confused looks on her face

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ash🤗

He is temporarily appointed as Munshi until he passes the test

Hi nima🤗

Arey haan 😭