Badtimiziyon ki Haddein Par, Arshi-Rahul hai Bade Bekaar!

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Badtimiziyon ki Haddein Par, Arshi-Rahul hai Bade Bekaar! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€’

This weekend, or from the start of their journey in BB, in every Weekend, these two disgusting people have the very bad habit of speaking in between others. Or when someone else is talking about something or giving answer to the question asked by host or guest or caller of the week, Rahul and Arshi have the worst habit of speaking in between. 

Badtameezi ki Haddein paar ho chuki hai, Arshi ne bhopal ka naam badnaam kar diya hai. Rahul bahut bakwas karta hai. They both are definitely crass talkers of the show. And definitely not support worthy! Arshi has no game left. She should be evicted ASAP. Same Rahul is following only Aly....and has become arrogant.

Edited by *Dev.* - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: BasKahDia

Dev saheb, aapke hisaab se Abhinav should be winner??πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Agar Ek BB contest, kisi city or state ka naam barbad kar sakta hai to, phir Abhinav and Rubina ne to poore North Bharat ka naam mitti mein mila dia?? Kaya North India ke log itne nikamme nithalle hote, hypocrites hote??

Hey,

Yes, why not. Abhinav has all the qualities to be the winner.πŸ₯³ There's no prescribed definition to be the BB material or BB winner. Anyone who is Popular enough can and will win this show. I'm watching this show since season 1, and I support Abhinav this season. Hes playing a dignified game according to me, but I do think Rubina will win because Obviously she's more popular, in fact most popular as compared to others in this season.

Regarding your other question; I strongly disagree with your POV that North Indians are nikkame nithale, πŸ€’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ....that's your dislike towards RubiNav which you're using here to call the North Indians as Nikkame nithale, so that I don't support at all. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ You cannot name call all north indians like that. There is no need of you to involve north indian people here. Period!

I stated Arshi ne bhopal ko badnaam kiya because I'm from central India and I don't feel any proud in Arshi representing bhopal because of her disgusting behavior. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌItni badtameezi koi nahi karta, jitni Arshi karti hai. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌAnd this is my POV. You can agree or disagree to it, but you cannot name call anyone. That's it. And there's nothing wrong in being a hypocrite, nobody is doodh ka dhula here. LOL

Edited by *Dev.* - 3 years ago
BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Hey,

Yes, why not. Abhinav has all the qualities to be the winner.πŸ₯³ There's no prescribed definition to be the BB material or BB winner. Anyone who is Popular enough can and will win this show. I'm watching this show since season 1, and I support Abhinav this season. Hes playing a dignified game according to me, but I do think Rubina will win because Obviously she's more popular, in fact most popular as compared to others in this season.

Regarding your other question; I strongly disagree with your POV that North Indians are nikkame nithale, πŸ€’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ....that's your dislike towards RubiNav which you're using here to call the North Indians as Nikkame nithale, so that I don't support at all. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ You cannot name call all north indians like that. There is no need of you to involve north indian people here. Period!

I stated Arshi ne bhopal ko badnaam kiya because I'm from central India and I don't feel any proud in Arshi representing bhopal because of her disgusting behavior. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌItni badtameezi koi nahi karta, jitni Arshi karti hai. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌAnd this is my POV. You can agree or disagree to it, but you cannot name call anyone. That's it. And there's nothing wrong in being a hypocrite, nobody is doodh ka dhula here. LOL

What the hell are you talking, Why are you distorting my questioning to you to my statement. I questioned you generalizing and saying Arshi giving bad name to Bhopal. If you do not understand Hindi, let me know. Bakwas band kar, I did not name call anybody.

I am from north India, should I bow my head because Rubina and Abhinav ne mujhe badnaam kia?

LazyBing thumbnail

Hey,

Well said DevπŸ₯³

*Dev.* thumbnail

What the hell are you talking, Why are you distorting my questioning to you to my statement. I questioned you generalizing and saying Arshi giving bad name to Bhopal. If you do not understand Hindi, let me know. Bakwas band kar, I did not name call anybody.

I am from north India, should I bow my head because Rubina and Abhinav ne mujhe badnaam kia?

I'm just replying to your question as the way you asked. That's it. Nothing else. I don't like Arshi like personality representing Bhopal, and that's my POV. You can agree or disagree to it. That's it. Mujhe Hindi acche se aati hai, aap bakwas band karo aur bakwas mat karo meri post par!!😎

Well, you did name call. That's why I retaliated. If not, then there was no need of you to state "nikkamma nithalla" kind of words in your post. 

Well, if RubiNav ne tumhe badnam kiya then that's your opinion, I can't do anything in that. πŸ˜† But you cannot question.my POV just because you don't agree with it. I think I have given more than necessary explaination to you here. If you have anything else to discuss then let me know or else, I'm ending this discussion here. 

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I'm just replying to your question as the way you asked. That's it. Nothing else. I don't like Arshi like personality representing Bhopal, and that's my POV. You can agree or disagree to it. That's it. Mujhe Hindi acche se aati hai, aap bakwas band karo aur bakwas mat karo meri post par!!😎

Well, you did name call. That's why I retaliated. If not, then there was no need of you to state "nikkamma nithalla" kind of words in your post. 

Well, if RubiNav ne tumhe badnam kiya then that's your opinion, I can't do anything in that. πŸ˜† But you cannot question.my POV just because you don't agree with it. I think I have given more than necessary explaination to you here. If you have anything else to discuss then let me know or else, I'm ending this discussion here. 

no discussion, you can't understand. If you do not want other to comment on your post then take your post to your private blog, not in forum.

*Dev.* thumbnail

no discussion, you can't understand. If you do not want other to comment on your post then take your post to your private blog, not in forum.

Phew. Same to you. You cant understand at all. Thats why I ended discussion already. πŸ˜†

Well you can comment on my post, but I dont tolerate unnecessary nonsense, that's it. Also, there's no need of you moral police me, kindly look for yourself. Peace!

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Yes.

Arshi ka pura game badtameezi pe based Hain πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Rkv is real puppet of Aly 

Kal Ka nomination task main 2rs Ka dimag nahi lagaya and in the end started arguing with pplπŸ€ͺ

Aly ne Task raddh karne main saath nahi diya toh phusss hogaya becharaπŸ˜†

Rahul 's language is crass , he just needs validation from Aly and his support for gundagardiπŸ˜•

P.S : Good post and I love the titleπŸ˜†