Users

Frequent Posters

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Shivangi is a good actress. 

Shes pretty versatile 

playing a meek role in begusarai and a somewhat not so bichari bahu in YRKKH 

i think if BW worked with just good acting she could make it.

Beauty is subjective. I think shes really pretty. Not a stunner by any chance...plus her dressing sense is really bad. + wigs are hideous

But she is pretty when simple ...

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Sharmas

Shivangi is definitely pretty. About acting, she is doing OK for a TV actress. And it is not like she has a wide range to chose from. All Naira does is cry, romance and more crying. So we can't really say anything about her range. Having said that, I think she should focus on TV. That is where she can shine, not BW.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yes, a member guessed it right, it was first posted in BW forums.

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: abhilashaa23

Jennifer winget's condition isn't like k na idher k rahe na udher..she doesn't repeat herself in any character .she is much more famous n reputated actress on ITV and everyone knows that

Ha to whi baat h.... TV is something which she doesn't want to do.... Although TV people are actually want to work with her.... N she didn't get success in movie...same goes for hina... Everyone in TV wants to work with her ....but she doesn't work to work.... N in movie again same case of Jennifer...so both are for me in the same zone of na idher m na udher k.... although both of them are versatile

Sukriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Shivangi is a very pretty and cute actress..her acting is quite good too and she is hardworking.. she suits bubbly and street smart roles quite well..her acting is much than many bollywood actresses in my opinion..i think she will shine well in web series and tv shows..

she also has great chemistry with her heroes in both serials..loved her sizzling chemistry with Vishal in Begusarai and also her romantic pair  with Mohsin in YRKKH

Edited by _Taniia_ - 3 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Btw my comment on the first page was meant to be sarcastic.

Was trying to make fun of the kinds of comments you usually get about TV actors on BW forum...

Edited by BettyA1 - 3 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Both Shivangi and mohsin are good actors ..and on itv we have many good actors who will beat many Bollywood stars in both acting and looks...but let’s be honest...these tv stars won’t get a chance in Bollywood because Bollywood is ruled by nepotism...many star kids who get great roles handed to them..can’t even do justice to them as they don’t have acting skills or looks...but they have the right surname and parents and grandparents so directors and producers bow down to them.  Sadly the only actor to make it out of itv and become a commercial hero was sushant Singh rajput..and we all know how his life ended..we’ve seen the videos of how he was treated by the Bollywood families..  So yes I feel that Shivangi does have sufficient looks and acting skills  to make it in Bollywood...she may not be as beautiful as Katrina ,..but then what acting skills did Katrina have when she first started ? Everyone knows she was salman Khan’s girlfriend and he gave her a big break...Kajol was very plain looking when she started off if you watch her first movies, but she got her big break because she came  from a film family..and she had acting talent ..so she became successful...Shivangi has better looks than Kajol had when she started off..so Shivangi has sufficient good looks and acting  for Bollywood..🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by Indira1211 - 3 years ago
shiva02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Both Shivangi and mohsin are good actors ..and on itv we have many good actors who will beat many Bollywood stars in both acting and looks...but let’s be honest...these tv stars won’t get a chance in Bollywood because Bollywood is ruled by nepotism...many star kids who get great roles handed to them..can’t even do justice to them as they don’t have acting skills or looks...but they have the right surname and parents and grandparents so directors and producers bow down to them.  Sadly the only actor to make it out of itv and become a commercial hero was sushant Singh rajput..and we all know how his life ended..we’ve seen the videos of how he was treated by the Bollywood families..  So yes I feel that Shivangi does have sufficient looks and acting skills  to make it in Bollywood...she may not be as beautiful as Katrina ,..but then what acting skills did Katrina have when she first started ? Everyone knows she was salman Khan’s girlfriend and he gave her a big break...Kajol was very plain looking when she started off if you watch her first movies, but she got her big break because she came  from a film family..and she had acting talent ..so she became successful...Shivangi has better looks than Kajol had when she started off..so Shivangi has sufficient good looks and acting  for Bollywood..🤷🏻‍♀️

lets be honest kajol debuted in 1990's and katrina in 2003, well assume 2007.A period with lot less competition ,lot less of social media influence. also katrina had that foreigner charm. the sexy factor was the one that made her famous.

Well I dont see that happening for shivangi .

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: shiva02

lets be honest kajol debuted in 1990's and katrina in 2003, well assume 2007.A period with lot less competition ,lot less of social media influence. also katrina had that foreigner charm. the sexy factor was the one that made her famous.

Well I dont see that happening for shivangi .

lol..the best actresses in Bollywood were from the 90s and  prior ..who do we have now 🤔...we have star kids forced down our throats ...and there may not have been social media in the 90s but there definitely was lots of people who wanted to be Bollywood stars..there was life before social media 😂